what´s your experience with the sleeping?

Living the real life under lock and key
sls01234

Re: what´s your experience with the sleeping?

Post by sls01234 »

It takes time and some good lube, but gets better with time. Morning wood at times still wakes me up.
0 x
CB6000
Len51

Post by Len51 »

I put a small pillow inbetween my legs and sleep on my side. If I sleep on my back, no special requirements. I can even sleep on my side with no pillow now. If you are talking about erections. Only once did I wake up due to a night time erection. Had one painful one once in the morning. Other than that I have worn my CB about 300 or more times to bed so my body is used to it.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
chastityslave22

Post by chastityslave22 »

Although mu Carrara is one of the most heavy real stainless steel chastitybelts existing, I from the start had no problems witrh sleeping in it. One has to get used to sitting, walking, cycling while being belted, that takes some time, but sleeping is the most comfortable position/action to do in my belt.
0 x
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

I'm in the CB6000 right now, and morning erections are painful. I refuse to take it off at that time though since I have not much time to get used to it. I have poured cold water on in in the bathroom when it got unbearable.
I'll be switching to a Jail Bird in a week or two, and from the 25th onward for a year the bolt cutters will be all I have left.
The good news is in my case she wouldn't have any problem with me using them even if the only reason was that I got bored with wearing a cage. I am doing it for myself mostly, even though she enjoys it too.
0 x
Schwink

Post by Schwink »

When I was wearing my smaller 45mm ring, I would wake up every couple of hours and be up fifteen minutes at a time. Wearing my 50mm ring, I rarely wake up, and if I do it is because I rolled in my sleep and need adjusted a little.
0 x
Carumbad

Post by Carumbad »

slave d wrote:Personally i find that wearing underwear to bed helps as well. i was always "commando" in bed up until i started with chastity but found that "everything" got caught up and felt really strange during the night so now I wear my underwear to bed.

d
I'm on my 4th day of chastity in this lock-up period and last night was the most uncomfortable nights sleep I've had in a long time. However it was also the first night I'd slept without underwear... I'm hoping that was the reason and will sleep in underwear again tonight with my fingers crossed! :-)
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Guess I'm just very fortunate have had no problems sleeping in any of my cages , and I do move around in my sleep as I never wake up in the position I started in . I do have to adjust in the morning when I wake up , but no discomfort .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward