Tore Up the Contract

Living the real life under lock and key
owned_sissy

Tore Up the Contract

Post by owned_sissy »

I realize that not everyone on here is in a D/s relationship, but I suspect that a large portion of us don't just love the chastity, we also love the complete control that comes along with it. When my Wife/Mistress and I started with chastity about a year ago, we drew up a contract, and had quite a bit of fun doing it as well. It covered the routine stuff, day to day requirements, punishments, limits, denial periods, etc.

About two months ago, we decided to transition to living this lifestyle permanently, I am locked at all times with the exception of work, the nature of my job doesn't allow for it. As we transitioned to this, Mistress expressed that she did not like the fact that the contract imposed limits upon her. The more I thought about it, the more I agreed, she should not be limited in any way, shape, or form. As a result, we mutually agreed (seriously) to dissolve the contract. It was a rather impactful moment when I was on my knees in the bedroom, and she ripped it up, right in front of me. The result is, I'm required to put 100% trust in her, it's not that the limits don't exist anymore, it's that I now have to trust completely in her that she knows what's best for me. I'm sure some will disagree with this, but we even got rid of our safe word. Again, she knows how much is too much, and she took my last form of control.

I'm curious, do others on here have contracts? Has anyone else decided to dissolve theirs?
0 x
Happily secured by my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder in a Mature Metal Jailbird.
chasteboi

Re: Tore Up the Contract

Post by chasteboi »

Personally I have never seen the point of a Contract, or safe word for that matter, between two people who know each other well enough to have this sort of relationship. If you cannot trust your wife/Mistress, then You should not be with her anyway.

I say good luck to you, I hope things get even better without the Contract. My guess is that they will stay much the same, but every now and then something will be done or said to make you realize just how much She controls you.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I brought up the topic of a contract years ago when we first started out. It was about a 1 minute discussion and has never been mentioned again. No contract or safe word needed here.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

We have never had a contract. Mrs Edge believes that a contract, dice games, lotto draws, random numbers, etc, remove her control. Likewise, we've never had a point system or orgasm match system by which I can earn one.
So, when we started, it was very simple: she got to decide if and when, period.
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

I once raised an issue of signing a chastity contract with my wife
"What contract? Why do we need it?
I order and you follow. Matter ends!"
This was probably the shortest contract in the world!!
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

+1 - :)
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

We don't have a contract. I raised the idea early on and just got an eye roll
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
owned_sissy

Post by owned_sissy »

I have to say I'm a bit surprised I didn't get a reaction from the safety police about us not having a safe word. I understand the point of one, especially for two people who maybe don't know each other as well. That said, we've been together for almost 15 years now, Mistress knows how much I can take, and she can tell from my reactions in I'm in pain that goes beyond the fun level. Just one more way in which I am completely submissive to her, I just can't get enough of the feeling that comes along with being completely under her control.
0 x
Happily secured by my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder in a Mature Metal Jailbird.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

owned_sissy wrote:I have to say I'm a bit surprised I didn't get a reaction from the safety police about us not having a safe word.
Most of the people here aren't playing or in a scene. This group tends to be more oriented toward people who are using chastity or denial to enhance their relationship, and not as a BDSM activity.

As far as a safe word, we encourage people to talk honestly and often with their partner in order to explain how they're feeling and to communicate their expectations and desire.
0 x
Subinmemphis

Post by Subinmemphis »

owned_sissy wrote:I have to say I'm a bit surprised I didn't get a reaction from the safety police about us not having a safe word. I understand the point of one, especially for two people who maybe don't know each other as well. That said, we've been together for almost 15 years now, Mistress knows how much I can take, and she can tell from my reactions in I'm in pain that goes beyond the fun level. Just one more way in which I am completely submissive to her, I just can't get enough of the feeling that comes along with being completely under her control.
This is more of a low/no drama group, so you won't find too much here about contracts, safewords, mistresses, etc. If you're looking for a high - drama sissy type of forum, try www.chastitymansion.com.
0 x
Katwalk is my key holder