I may have just given up sex forever...

Living the real life under lock and key
wettie

I may have just given up sex forever...

Post by wettie »

So last time I had sex with my wife/KH I mentioned that I would like to go longer, suggesting 30 days. She was all for it, as she does not enjoy sex.

The week after an orgasm is always the hardest for me (as I'm sure for everyone), and two days ago I mentioned to her that the crazy sexual urges were subsiding as I entered the second week locked up, and that there was almost a zen-like feeling where my desire drops to a much more manageable level, and the joy of tending to my wife replaces the desire to put my penis in any hole I can find.

I explained to her that it gets to the point where I would rather not have an orgasm and start that desperate feeling all over again, and suggested that the more weeks without, the more I'd rather not have an orgasm, and foolishly told her that I like the idea of going very long term. I have gone 4 months once, and was so depressed after accidentally getting off. I told her that of course she was entitled to use of my penis anytime she wanted, which is rare if ever. So she suggested that the next time I get out will be only if she wants to have sex with me, and that I am not to ask.

I can say that in the last 5 years, she has initiated sex with me probably 3-4 times, and now that she enjoys a vibrator more than my penis, it has become very infrequent, so I suppose it may be a very long time before I am out again, or I may be giving up this very enjoyable situation.

We are headed to a wedding tonight, which often results in some mutually enjoyable sex, so it will be interesting to see if I get out, or if I'm in for the long haul.
0 x
wettie

Re: I may have just given up sex forever...

Post by wettie »

So in retrospect this wasn't really a topic for general chastity chat since there's really no discussion involved and covers the same tired story many of us tell or hope for. Meh, it's hear to be read or ignored.
0 x
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

I think that's kind of happened to me. Xena isn't into PIV sex at the moment. I guess it might change, but for the last couple of years we've only ever had "chastity sex". Hot chastity sex, mind you...
0 x
grubber

Post by grubber »

Hey wettie,

Of course this is a topic to discuss. I could read stuff like this all day. It's good that some people put their wife's pleasure first and make chastity all about her. your situation of not knowing if or when there will be any release is pretty exciting. You can go with the flow and experience the mind games your brain will play on you. A whole new avenue of arousal and let downs.

This type of story is way better than the ones where the guy seems to make it more about him than his keyholder. I personally believe that their style of chastity is doomed for failure.
0 x
ptharv

Post by ptharv »

No sex here for a few years. Since the steel lockup almost 3 years ago. I've become very good with the Hitachi and a few other toys. She prefers them over me. The only way I get an orgasm is tied spread eagle to the bed, she teases me for about 30 minutes, then releases one hand. I jerk off and am immediately attached to the bed again. Because it's usually been many months, it's over way too soon, and am not totally satisfied. The attire for these releases usually includes ear plugs, rubber hood, posture collar, and a gag. So I have not seen my erection for a few years. And just to make sure that I lock myself back into chastity, I have an extremely thick chain locked around my neck with a combination lock. The chain is not removed until I'm secured into my cage again.
0 x
Currently wearing Steelworxx Looker 3.
wettie

Post by wettie »

So for anyone keeping track, there was no post wedding sex, for me at least. She got to use the vibrator, and I got to sleep naked (except for the Jailbird of course) and tease myself pretty badly.

I asked her if she thought she would ever want use o my penis (her penis?) again, and she said probably.

That's not exactly a light at the end of the tunnel, but in my sick mind it was a huge turn on. I know that I will probably get to have sex with my wife again, but have no idea when, and have been told not so ask for it. So I try unsuccessfully to put it out of my mind and go about doing my housework and trying t please her enough.
0 x
robtandhiswife

Post by robtandhiswife »

This is similar but not exactly how things have become for us. I've been in some form of Chastity for the last 15 yrs of our marriage, since late 1999. I'd describe our awesome marriage as a FLR, but its relatively vanilla in that there are not a lot of scenes and props etc. ( i hate labels like vanilla but they shorten communication)

My wife and i are still intimate but we have not had intercourse in about four years. She really does not crave it and never really talks about it much. We never said never again, but only she can ask and she has not asked. I'm guessing it will happen some time again but that is just a guess. She is my princess and serving and loving her is the most important thing to me. I pleasure her and get pleasure from her pleasure.

Sometimes our intimacy includes sexual release for me with orgasm but that is getting rarer (about 3 times thus far in 2014). We do practice ruined orgasm and sort of edging to the point of "milking" and that has happened more often about once a month in general.
0 x
LockedandLoved

Post by LockedandLoved »

Orgasms are overrated. They come at a price.

I hear you OP. I hear you.
0 x
Trying to figure this out while keeping my sanity