Keyholder site

Living the real life under lock and key
locked4now

Keyholder site

Post by locked4now »

I seem to recall that this forum has a area they will open up to keyholder/wives only. I am in discussions with my wife about joining. In the event she agrees, how does this happen? I assume she will need to create her own account, but then what will she need to do get access to this area?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Keyholder site

Post by Tom Allen »

She needs to have her own account. Then, she needs to log in and say Hi, and tell us that she's your KH. Easy peasy.

FWIW, the KH section is not some dominated by sex-crazed femdoms, and most guys would be bored as hell with the conversations over there. It's mainly a place for them to ask questions and discuss a few ideas, and to complain about the hubbys that top from the bottom, or who won't stop whining about being locked up/being teased/being released.
0 x
locked4now

Post by locked4now »

I am glad the keyholder site is not to crazy.... Likely scare the wife off more than anything encouraging otherwise..

I will see if I can get her on board.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Oh gosh no no no! The KH forum ifs very normal, laid back relaxed and where we can just be us without putting on a show

Not that we do put on a show but I mean it's where we can get advice and show our feelings without having to always be the tough, know it all Dom.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast