Members' Authenticity

Living the real life under lock and key
celticqueens_sub

Re: Members' Authenticity

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Linus wrote:Membership on this site is growing day by day, which is a good sign that more & more individuals are enjoying 'the real life under lock & key'.
My question is that how do we know that each member is 'really' living this lifestyle?
Someone might not be locked in cage or belt; and still become a member here.
I have a solution.
Each member should make his name tag (1 inch x 2-3 inches), attach it to his device & take photo in which the device is locked & his name is readable; and send it to the administrator.
These photos may not appear on the site for privacy reasons, but will remain with the administrators.
The administrator will then authenticate each member's membership.
This will enable terminate fictitious members & this wonderful site will become more genuine & serious.
If approved, I'll be the first one to send my photo.
FFS...
Attachments
yk5037789a.jpg
yk5037789a.jpg (21.35 KiB) Viewed 2200 times
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
celticqueens_sub

So a more considered response:

Most of the forum members male, female, straight or gay are very good at calling BS on the fantasy posts and idiots and as mods we nail them down pretty fast too. We deal with a few hundred spam messages daily and there is far more to our lives than viewing locked dicks.. I see mine every day..

Suggestions to improve the board are always welcome but sadly. I fear this is not one that will be taken forward.

Keep them coming... oh... wait...
0 x

locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

celticqueens_sub wrote:Suggestions to improve the board are always welcome but sadly. I fear this is not one that will be taken forward.
Happy to hear from celticqueens_sub that there are no plans to "Make It So" :D
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
celticqueens_sub

See, now I had thought about using that strap line, but thought it would "out me" as a Trekkie.... Least I know there is a t least one more out there!!
0 x

kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

A german site that I'm on does the following: members may apply for "checked" status. They are sent a 4-digit code, write that down on a sheet of paper and make a photograph of themselves holding that sheet. State of clothing is arbitrary, the face is important. The picture is sent back as reply to the code. That serves to ascertain that someone is REALLY male or female, and of legal age for certain content.
"Checked" status is shown next to the nickname in posts, and some parts of the site are open only to checked members.
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
celticqueens_sub

LIke Atone says earlier... there simply is not enough resource to check dozens of photos...., I today have just deleted 20 spam messages in about 10 mins, by the time I next check there will easily be another 20 to 30.

The board is free, we want to keep it that way and the site members here spot the BS people and phoney folks really fast.
0 x

Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

celticqueens_sub wrote:LIke Atone says earlier... there simply is not enough resource to check dozens of photos....,
Not that it matters - there's just no point in doing so. This is a resource for people who have an interest, whether or not they are wearing a device. I'm not wearing one right now, should I drop out?

Linus, I know it seems like you're being shot down - and you are. What were you thinking?
0 x
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

It took us a year of 'on and off' trial and error to get to where my KH and I are today in a 24/7 locked up lifestyle. This board has been a very useful resource as we evaluated whether the lifestyle was for us. I would hate to think participation by screening was mandatory or even up for consideration.
0 x
First locked up 02/12/12.
Wore CB6000 throughout 2012 & 2013.
Currently wearing Jail House since early 2014.
nommie

Post by nommie »

Honestly, who cares is someone is just bsing etc. What will it change either way? The idea of sending someone a pic of that is obsurd. I still have no idea why people would be so excited about sending pics of their junk to people. Boarderline perv/lamer imo, but to each their own. I won't judge on an individual basis haha.
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

Linus wrote:Membership on this site is growing day by day, which is a good sign that more & more individuals are enjoying 'the real life under lock & key'.
My question is that how do we know that each member is 'really' living this lifestyle?
Someone might not be locked in cage or belt; and still become a member here.
I have a solution.
Each member should make his name tag (1 inch x 2-3 inches), attach it to his device & take photo in which the device is locked & his name is readable; and send it to the administrator.
These photos may not appear on the site for privacy reasons, but will remain with the administrators.
The administrator will then authenticate each member's membership.
This will enable terminate fictitious members & this wonderful site will become more genuine & serious.
If approved, I'll be the first one to send my photo.
I TAKE BACK THIS TOPIC UNCONDITIONALLY, WITH DUE APOLOGIES TO THE ADMN AND TO THOSE WHO SHOWED DEEP CONCERN.
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.