New Steelheart new beginning

Living the real life under lock and key
steph17

New Steelheart new beginning

Post by steph17 »

I got a Steelheart 2 last Thursday, I had been waiting seven weeks for it since I placed my order, I sold my looker 01 two weeks before this, so it has been 9-10 weeks with no chastity, but I think considering the quality of the product it has been worth the wait.
I am impressed with the steelheart 2 as it is so comfortable to wear, I got it made smaller than any other device I have had before and I think I have made the right decision.
It measures 60mm from base ring to the end of the tube and the tube is 32mm in diameter, the base ring is 45mm, so for me this is not very big.
I have no room to grow in it so erection is not possible just a slightly solid sensation in the groin area.
I have had a PA for many years now so I got the anti-pullout system and it is very effective so no sneaking out the back door to rub out a quick one.
I got the steelheart 2 because of the extra holes at the tip for more ventilation and to avoid urine backing up when peeing and it seems to work well.
I have had the keys for the last few days till I get accustom to wearing it as no two devices are the same even though it is another ball trap device.
Last night after some discussion with my kh/wife the keys were handed over, the discussion centered on me not begging for release after a week or so and not falsely claiming that it was hurting me and to prove this I have to be prepared to go one month without release, minimum, with no removal except for cleaning and then straight back in.
I willingly agreed and we are on our way.
0 x
steph17

Re: New Steelheart new beginning

Post by steph17 »

Well coming up 48 hours locked and no access to the key, It is fairly easy to keep clean in the steelheart 2 and impossible to pullout with the steel pa fixing.
I think I should be able to go a pretty long time in this device.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

sounds great. I so wish I had a PA piercing.

How often do you get let out for cleaning? I would like to hear how your long term experience goes with cleaning in the steelheart 2.
0 x
steph17

Post by steph17 »

So far I have not been let out to clean, It is fairly easy to rinse the steelheart 2 after using the bathroom as with the extra holes at the end of the penis tube it drains quickly and with a daily shower so far I have had no issues with any smell, but I am only at day 3 and I expect I will tonight get to shower without the tube so everything can have a proper wash and shave.
As things go along if there is no issues with smell I think the time between removal for cleaning will be extended.
We had a fairly long play session last night and I know my wife/kh would not come near if there were any cleanliness issues.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Cleanliness is my biggest concern with most of the the steelwerks designs. They look really sharp, and very secure, but some of them have such limited access to cleaning it. I definitely am curious how it would be after a week or so. Plus the lack of any visibility of so much of the penis makes me wary that if something were getting rubbed or irritated that it might go a while before you realize it.

Good luck with it, hope you keep us posted.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Atone

Post by Atone »

Aarkey wrote:Cleanliness is my biggest concern with most of the the steelwerks designs. They look really sharp, and very secure, but some of them have such limited access to cleaning it. I definitely am curious how it would be after a week or so. Plus the lack of any visibility of so much of the penis makes me wary that if something were getting rubbed or irritated that it might go a while before you realize it.
I hear you. Cleaning was a big concern for me too. So was being able to pee standing up. That was a requirement for me. I was in a Jailbird for a long time and that was really easy to clean (after having been in a CB3000 before that) and peeing was easier too. The Steelheart definitely requires more work to stay clean but I manage to go really long periods without removal. It seems like lately I have been limited to 30 - 45 days without a removal for some time but before that I was regularly going 50 - 88 days (longest) and it was about the same.

Getting used to the lack of visibility took a while. Early on with the steelheart I would start to kind of panic about it around the 45 day point. After a few times of getting out just to check I have been able to put those fears aside.

As for irritation and rubbing - I don't have a problem with that so it just hasn't been an issue. I tend to have pretty tough skin elsewhere and don't have issues with dryness, rashes, etc.. so I might just be lucky to be well suited to the steelheart. If you are prone to dry skin and such I can see where that could be a problem.

I use a pretty simple routine for keeping clean. I use a spray bottle (like thumper demonstrates on his site) with soap in the morning followed by a rinse with clean water. Then when out of the shower I use one q-tip (both ends) to dry inside the end. This is followed by a q-tip with a little hand lotion applied inside the end (sort of swirled around) and the other end down the tube. This little bit of lotion keeps everything lubricated and I think helps with repelling moisture. That is all I do most days. Occasionally I will rinse with just plain water in the evening but that is pretty rare, once or twice a month at most. If I feel dirty enough to need to clean there I usually am dirty enough that I need a full shower anyway and then I use my normal morning routine.
0 x
steph17

Post by steph17 »

Well I was let out last night to shower free of the tube and I am happy to report that there was no smell when tube came off, and the penis was very healthy, so much so that we are waiting a week now before release for cleaning.
I had the tube off no more than 10 minutes before secured again and now it will be one week before I see my penis again, A daily shower and rinsing the tube after using the bathroom seems to be working well.
Skin problems are something I am going to keep an eye on as I dont think the penis was designed to be kept in a damp dark tube, I think rinsing urine away after using the bathroom is very important as urine left in the tube
is not only going to smell but can burn the skin on the penis.
I did shave the area very smooth and if my cleaning routine works out I can see my kh/wife deciding that the steelheart 2 only needs removed for shaving or if she wants piv sex.
The steelheart 2 does seem to be secure enough for me and I do set my standard quite high, if I can pullout the tube it is dumped but the PA fixing has taken care of that so the only escape option would be to destroy it by cutting off the lock, But I dont see me ruining a £300 bit of kit.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

steph17 wrote:I think rinsing urine away after using the bathroom is very important as urine left in the tube
is not only going to smell but can burn the skin on the penis.
I actually found that rinsing out too often actually caused a bit of dryness and irritation. I forgot to mention that I do use a bit of TP or the corner of a paper towel to absorb any urine left in the tube every time after I urinate.
steph17 wrote:I can see my kh/wife deciding that the steelheart 2 only needs removed for shaving or if she wants piv sex.
My wife doesn't care if I shave so I do that with the device on. She isn't all that in to PIV sex either, that was never our primary form of love making, so she has only had me remove the device to satisfy her sexual needs a couple of times. My release (from the steelheart) is usually based on our emotional needs or if I need to go through a metal detector.
0 x
steph17

Post by steph17 »

I think everyone has different skin types and my skin reacts when it is soaked in urine and it burns and swells so I find rinsing 2 or 3 times a day cures this problem for me, my wife does not tell me when to shave but she does understand how uncomfortable it can be when the device is dragging on the hair.
I did have another problem this morning with a burning sensation that turned out to be trapped skin next to the two posts that locate the tube to the base ring, This was caused by the fact that I had not pushed my penis far enough in to the tube and there was excess skin trapped between the tube and base ring and it was rubbing against the posts and causing a pinching pain.
I usually lubricate the tube with a small amount of KY and the penis just glides in when I connect the base ring and tube together but I thought that I could do without it this time, I wont do it again.
I did not have access to the keys but managed to cure the problem with cotton buds to push the penis further in to the tube and thus move the excess skin, What a relief.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Atone wrote:I hear you. Cleaning was a big concern for me too.... I use a pretty simple routine for keeping clean...
Thanks for the in depth reply. It definitely sounds like a good bit more work than my jailbird, though I have to confess there is a part of me that enjoys the "burden" of maintaining my cleanliness and skin health while in chastity. That kind of "sacrifice" makes the control, and subsequently, my submission seem all that much more real.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon