security in chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
steph17

security in chastity

Post by steph17 »

Some here say that being securely locked in chastity without possibility of pullout of a chastity device is not important to them or the fact that the chastity device could easily be cut off is of no importance either.
Because it would be breaking their key holders trust to try to escape.
The point of a male chastity belt/device is surely keep a mans hands off his cock and stop his ability to masturbate at will and if it is easily defeated then I dont see any value in wearing one.
Back to the trust issue and if your key holder expects you to not tamper with the belt/device then why not just tell you not to masturbate forget the chastity belt/device and you just comply ????.
So in my opinion security is important.
0 x
Aarkey

Re: security in chastity

Post by Aarkey »

steph17 wrote:The point of a male chastity belt/device is surely keep a mans hands off his cock and stop his ability to masturbate at will and if it is easily defeated then I dont see any value in wearing one.
You and I are like minded. But not everyone has the same approach - and there isn't a "wrong" way to go about it. Some men can go for many months on the honor system. I can't... at least I don't want to. I enjoy the experience of being locked in a device. The feeling and reminder of it makes it more real for me. And I got a frenum piercing with a captive bead ring that I wear a second lock through so that I can't get free without being caught.

But that doesn't mean that those who can honor the experience and can use their self will not to "easily defeat" the chastity are wrong.

It just means that they're different than you and I are. And that is ok.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

steph17 wrote:Back to the trust issue and if your key holder expects you to not tamper with the belt/device then why not just tell you not to masturbate forget the chastity belt/device and you just comply ????.
So in my opinion security is important.
I have a rather longish blog post about this, but the tl;dr version is this:

We all have scripts in our heads, and our satisfaction is related to how closely those scripts align with our real life. The truth is that many people into this kink *want* the feeling of a loss of control. That means that while they might promise to keep their hands off, having a device that is more difficult to circumvent aligns more closely to their internal script. This is why some guys will go from device to device, or why some (like me) will constantly tinker and upgrade a device.

Some people kink on the idea of personal control, and that's fine. Those are the ones claiming that "deviceless chastity" is better. I call BS on that - it's a personal preference, a different kink. As it happens, both Mrs. Edge and I kink on the loss of actual, *physical* control, so for us, a secure device works.

But other people are okay if the scripts only align loosely, and so they are just as happy with a loose-fitting device, or with one that can be easily circumvented. And that's okay, too. It's just not what everybody else wants.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

steph17 wrote:seems to be a problem here, I did not post here ?
@steph17 I joined the thread fragments together to try to get your thread back on track.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Thanks Atone!

I have been interested in chastity as long as I can remember and am a big fan of the honor system. We have used it most.

Buuuut, my jailbird is growing on me (or am I growing in it?). It is just a different feeling. When I was younger, I was a little disillusioned by the fantasy-reality of chastity. But I got over that.

Today is 11 days of honor system, and I just now put on the jail bird. Love it!
0 x
steph17

Post by steph17 »

I am awaiting delivery of a steelworxx steelheart 2 with the pa anti-pullout attachment and I hope this will make
long term secure (no pullout) chastity a reality.
I know it is still possible to cut the lock on the steelheart but I doubt I would damage such an expensive bit of kit and if I did there would be hell to pay.
I have a 6mm pa with a tribal dream ring in it so it will be impossible to pullout.
Hope it is all I expect it to be.
0 x
gwen

Post by gwen »

my kh checks me every morning,promised me a PA if cheat or chemical med injection if i cheat ...
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

Copied from someone's Tumbler feed. I've never seen it better said:

They will test the chains that bind, they will examine them and find their limits. They will ensure they are tight and secure. They will seek out the weakest point and discover if there is any chance of escape. They don’t do it because they wish to get away, but because they need to be certain that they cannot.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

poor wrote:Copied from someone's Tumbler feed...
Love it!
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon