Wife is convinced a chastity device will give me a smaller

Living the real life under lock and key
RegularJoe

Re: Wife is convinced a chastity device will give me a small

Post by RegularJoe »

Blaeu wrote:
RegularJoe wrote:She has no more reason to believe this MC website than others....
Then why post here at all?

The two of you need to figure out what it will take to put your minds at ease. I wouldn't want to lock my cock up either if I feared it would shrink away to nothing (hell, 90% of the time I spend locked up I'm wishing I could be fucking my wife, I NEED my cock). I signed up on this website because I liked the feel of the place and felt it was grounded. I go to 4chan if I feel like being locked up forever and fucked by trolls, I come here when I need some actual advice.

I recommend that you keep looking for the answers you seek, but I also recommend that you try it out if you are curious about it. Even common sense should tell you that being locked up for a week won't cause any problems, so just start slow and let your personal experience put your mind at ease.
I posted in this forum because it appears to be one of the few that focuses on reality, rather than speculative fantasy.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

Tom Allen wrote:
RegularJoe wrote:she came across a number of postings (I don't think they were on this website) discussing wearers experiencing sustained reductions in penis size.
I'm surprised that she didn't discover that wearing a device makes you want to wear women's clothes, and refer to your shriveled penis as your "sissy clitty."
:roll:
Wait... people do that?!?
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

prthomas wrote:
Tom Allen wrote:
RegularJoe wrote:she came across a number of postings (I don't think they were on this website) discussing wearers experiencing sustained reductions in penis size.
I'm surprised that she didn't discover that wearing a device makes you want to wear women's clothes, and refer to your shriveled penis as your "sissy clitty."
:roll:
Wait... people do that?!?
Actually...that kind of response is more what I've observed in those other websites.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
Blaeu

Post by Blaeu »

Tom Allen wrote:
Blaeu wrote:I go to 4chan if I feel like being locked up forever and fucked by trolls, I come here when I need some actual advice.
We have several chastity groups on Reddit. Are you telling me that there's one on 4chan?
Eh, not really. You will occasionally find some threads on /d/ about it, but it seems to vanish and resurface erratically. Plus, I rarely chat on 4chan, so I'm not the best person to know.

I was mainly just referencing /d/ and the fact I can find fantasy elsewhere. There is a thread there now actually.

http://boards.4chan.org/d/res/4307180

I just wish there were more hentai pictures of male chastity. I can find plenty of real ones, or I can just look down. ;)
0 x
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

lol, another 4channer

/b/ exploded my brain
0 x