"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by TwistedMister »

Pr1nc3ssRJ wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:19 pm Hello! I’m a very new KH. I’m 34 and been with my husband since I was 16! We are really enjoying our journey. I joined this forum in hopes of connecting with other KH.
Welcome to the forum. We do have a KeyHolder only area.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Pr1nc3ssRJ

Post by Pr1nc3ssRJ »

Thanks!! How do I get in that group?
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020

Post by TwistedMister »

Pr1nc3ssRJ wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:50 pm Thanks!! How do I get in that group?
You're already in, you should be able to see it now.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
chickenchowmein

Hello world

Post by chickenchowmein »

Prepare yourselves for the suck!

Seriously, I'm terrible at this. But here goes... I'm in my late thirties. My Goddess and I have been together for like 10ish years. Married. We've played around with different things in the bedroom, but for whatever reason I've always come back around to chastity and a desire for her to heavily restrict my orgasms. In January, I confessed (Is 'confessed' the right word??? I dunno...) to her that I desperately wanted more of this and even asked her to put a chastity device on me. Well, she didn't divorce me or even call me weird. I don't wear it all the time (yet), just on weekends. And I get to cum every two or three months... but I secretly hope for longer periods. Maybe once a year, eventually.
0 x
Pinkysubby

Post by Pinkysubby »

Hello world!
(English is not my native language, sorry!)
I've been interested in chastity for some years now. Early on I bought a Holy Trainer en wore it sometimes. Way too oncomfortabel for wearing longer than a couple of ours. My wife wasn't that interested, but back then we were not in a perfect place. Pretty dumb of me to be so blunt and onthoughtfull. Then I've got seriously ill, leukemia.
But I survived, obviously, and now some years later I brought it up again, much more slowly and careful. Now my wife is starting to get interested. But she is definitely not my keyholder, yet, but she hinted... progress slow en sweet and we will see.
I bought the Feminizer V3, and wow, I could wear it for days immediately. Not the pain or chaving that kept me up a night, just...horny. I also love to wear panties and sleepwear, but nothing like make up, dresses or something like that.
Our journey just started. Did it start actually? I'm not sure.
Would love to come back and tell you. Thank you for reading. All my respect to all of you. Women rule the world. I hope ..
0 x
nikkycd

Post by nikkycd »

good evening and hello i found you i'm new to chastity, only 2 years and this occasionally a few days a week and only when I'm at work(8-6) --- my wife is negative about anything.
1 x
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: April 23rd, 2024

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Hello everyone, just joined the forum.
I consider myself new to chastity although have "dabbled" in the past, with little success I have to say. Cutting corners and saving pennies on a cheap device that didn't work was rather off-putting and it's taken a while to try again.
Right now I am just trying again and having much more success with a CB6000S. Experimenting with ring/spacer combinations but the middle sized of the 5 rings seems about right and the second smallest spacer. It's tight but generally comfortable enough to forget about most of the day.
Would like to know more about the experiences of others with this cage and I guess there's already a lot more on here than I've found so far. I'll keep looking.
0 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.
slave d

Post by slave d »

The CB series is an excellent start point to work out sizes and spacing before moving on (if needed or desired) to something more expensive or custom made.
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
MrTiggywinkle

Post by MrTiggywinkle »

Hello World!

I just joined the Forum and only started experimenting with cages very recently, so please be open to lots of totally stupid questions as I feel my way. I am already creating a list of what I would like to know but promise to check out existing conversations first, because I know how annoying that is!

I am based in the UK and for me this is a personal journey.

Look forward to engaging with everyone over the weeks, months and years to come.

:D
1 x
ChastityGayGuy

Post by ChastityGayGuy »

Hello everyone. I am a self-locked gay guy that really enjoys the look and feel of a chastity device; especially when I become aroused in a device.

I have purchased several devices raging from plastic, silicone, and metal which includes "The Vice", "Sevanada", "CB6000S", "Cobra", and several others that I am not sure of the name. I have over 15 different devices. The sizes I have range from "Standard" to "Micro". My favorite right now seems to be the Cobra version, but like all of the ones I have.

My dick seems to do the talking when I go into an adult store that sells chastity devices and I usually walk out with a new one to try. I currently don't have a Key-Holder for myself and mostly have done short-term locking due to my current job.

I love reading chastity related stories whether gay or straight. I am hoping to make some friends on this site that are like minded. I love the site so far. I am looking forward to learning more about the community.

Thanks for allowing me to be part of this site.
1 x