Tempted to "Out" myself

Living the real life under lock and key
sherulestherooster

Re: Tempted to "Out" myself

Post by sherulestherooster »

I've long fantasized about my wife letting her female friends know about "our situation". she had a pretty tight circle of friends and she explained to them that I was snipped, and that she watched the entire procedure (I guess that's not that common?). Anyway, kinda turned me on that they knew that I was sterile.

Fast forward to our male orgasm denial play, it really would turn me on of her telling privately a girlfriend that "our marriage has improved a lot since I made sex all about me now", and potentially that she locks me up in chastity whenever she feels like it. Of course, I would drop my drawers if asked. I imagine the teasing I could get from her friend that was "in the know"!
0 x
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

I continue to desire revealing my secrets. I've found that the fewer secrets I have the happier I am. But of course good judgement is essential.

The theme of revealing secrets was one of the themes that inspired my writing the critically acclaimed literary masterpiece :P "four Friends".

I've fantasized having a conversation with some acquaintance who asks me what I've been doing lately. I casually mention that I've been writing erotic fiction. "About what"? he or she asks. "Oh, you know, the usual things - male chastity, female domination, spanking, bondage."

And then there is the sound of silence.
0 x
SteveT

Post by SteveT »

This is, for me too, a very hot topic - but there is a paradox that I cannot resolve. My Wife has a few close Female friends and I would love for them to know, not just about the chastity, but about our FLR too.

On one occasion my Wife hosted a dinner party for them. It was just Her and Her two closest friends. I served them drinks and then discretely retired. I then served each course at is was required. My Wife would call me to clear away the dishes for one course and serve the next. I topped up their drinks and made coffee etc. throughout the evening. I loved it. I was caged of course, but in my fantasy I was naked too...

Now to the problem. The Ladies thought that this was a lovely evening and that I was simply an attentive husband alowing them to have a girlie night together, and that in any case I would not enjoy being the only man present while they talk shop (they all work together). The thing is, although I would love them to know exactly why I enjoyed that evening so much, one of the ladies is married to a firefighter and he and I, when we get together, do blokey things and have blokey conversations.

Whilst I would *love* for Her to know the full details of our relationship, I would *hate* for him to know. That, for me, is the dilemma. Does that make me insincere?
0 x
Living happily in a FLR/WLM - Locked 24/7 with no access to the keys
Last period - locked 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
Currently locked since 22 July 2017
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

My wife has an identical twin and I have often wondered what it would be like should she find out. I don't think the two fo them ever talk about sex and I can't see my wife ever saying anything to her about my cage but the thought definitely turns me on. She will be visiting us soon and I'm hoping to still be locked up during her visit.
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

SteveT wrote:Whilst I would *love* for Her to know the full details of our relationship, I would *hate* for him to know. That, for me, is the dilemma. Does that make me insincere?
No. Just really smart.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Whilst I would *love* for Her to know the full details of our relationship, I would *hate* for him to know. That, for me, is the dilemma. Does that make me insincere?
You know, sometimes there are things that are just fine to have as a fantasy, and a fantasy only. ;)
0 x
SteveT

Post by SteveT »

Something happened a few weeks ago which I think is relevant to this thread. I should point out that this relates to our FLR, not chastity, so if that's not your thing please move along to another thread...

We do a fairly regular shop in a local supermarket. Like most men, I have a pretty low boredom threshold when it comes to shopping - and, as far as I was concerned, we had already been in this place *far* too long...

My Wife consulted Her list and said to me "OK - go and get some X". I can't remember what X was, but I must have made some snippy comment along the lines of "Why do we need more X?" or "Do we really need X?". At this my Wife replied "I don't expect you to question me, I expect obedience. No do as you're told..."

Now, unbeknownst to my Wife, at this point one of the shop assistants was standing right behind Her. Over my Wife's shoulder I could see Her face. There was no discernible change in Her expression, but whether this was because She had not heard, or because She was simply too professional to let it show I do not know, but either way I scuttled off to get X.

I suspect it may have been the former rather than the latter however, because we have, since then, been back to that supermarket, and I have seen that same assistant several times. There is not a flicker of recognition on Her face when She sees me.

Secretly I would love it if this complete stranger (or I suppose semi-stranger) would give me a knowing smile or make some comment hinting at my level of obedience....

One day maybe....
0 x
Living happily in a FLR/WLM - Locked 24/7 with no access to the keys
Last period - locked 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
Currently locked since 22 July 2017
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

I was spending time this week with my brother and one of my closest friends. I outed myself to them. They probably think that I’m crazy but at least that doesn’t really change anything ;)
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Tullyboy wrote:I was spending time this week with my brother and one of my closest friends. I outed myself to them. They probably think that I’m crazy but at least that doesn’t really change anything ;)
The last people on earth i’d out myself to would be family, more power to you though i guess !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

I get that, for sure. But I’m fortunate that I can tell my brother anything... I’ve got a lot of dirt on him ;)

It was nice to talk to someone in the flesh, beside my wife. I didn’t go into great detail and sanitized what I presented. For example, with my friend I only discussed the power exchange and left the cage for another time (or probably never at all).
0 x