recovery time after ruined orgasm

Living the real life under lock and key
kunst

recovery time after ruined orgasm

Post by kunst »

Hi all,
we started chastity 5 years ago, and it was kind of game in the spare time.
But now it seems my wife is considering it seriously; now she settled my release interval between 7 and 10 days, but I know she plans to increase it in the future to 1 month or so.
In particular, I think her most relevant motivation is the fact that after the release I am not very interested in cuddles for 1 or 2 days, in fact from day #3 on we have PIV sex almost every night.
The fact is that we are a bit afraid about prostate congestion, therefore we do not want to go for too long denial.
Question is if we might think introducing ruined orgasm.
She tried it with me in the past several times, but the fact is that I did not notice a big difference with full release regarding recovery time. Is it because it was not "enough ruined"? Maybe she stopped too late? I have seen videos on the web where a guy can have 5 ruined shots, is this for real?
We do not like the "prostate massage" method, so we would go for the ruined or increase the time.
Do you have experience on the RO? The purpose is not to have several shots as the guy in the movie of course, but instead to empty the prostate with a faster recovery for my arousal.
0 x
cuyahoga
Re: recovery time after ruined orgasm

Post by cuyahoga »

Most of the ruined orgasms that I’ve seen in videos online, I would call “abandoned” or “minimized” orgasms. The stimulation stops just at the ‘point of no return’, but there are still contractions and forceful ejaculation.

In my mind, a truly ‘ruined’ orgasm is when the stimulation stops before that point, and there are no contractions, and the semen oozes from the penis. Not actually an orgasm at all. This has been in my experience, much more difficult, and fun, to achieve, as it requires quite a few edges and stops that are just slightly too early to make sure I don’t go over that edge.

On the interwebs, you will find a lot of people that say you simply don’t need to clear out the prostate, it’ll take care of itself, but the reality is that prostate congestion is a real condition, and in some cases, ejaculation is the doctors’ orders, so a lack of ejaculation must be a cause. Unfortunately, whether or not that ejaculation requires contractions to be effective for relieving congestion is a question for a urologist.

I have found in my experiments, that a contraction-less orgasm is simply not an orgasm, especially regarding my mental state afterward, but any contractions will equal a change in my mood.

And finally, why not massage, if I may pry? In my case, my wife is opposed to playing with my butt, but I will massage my own prostate from time to time with a glass wand. It definitely empties the prostate when done correctly, and is also suggested as a possible prescription for dealing with prostate congestion. But of course, if you’re the one opposed to butt stuff, completely understandable that you don’t want to go there.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

On the interwebs, you will find a lot of people that say you simply don’t need to clear out the prostate, it’ll take care of itself, but the reality is that prostate congestion is a real condition, and in some cases, ejaculation is the doctors’ orders, so a lack of ejaculation must be a cause.
I have observed (in myself) that a long period without ejaculation causes the semen to become yellowish and very 'thick'. The conclusion is that *something* is happening that is detrimental to the condition of the semen, and extrapolation of the process indicates that this could result in a thickening to the extent that it could cause blockage.

Further extrapolation seems to lead to a condition where, if blocked, a lack of release could result in the prostate filling and becoming enlarged...a condition known as 'BPH' AKA 'Benign Prostate Hypertrophy'...the medical term is simply some big words that say "your prostate is swollen".

Not all men are the same and their bodies do not all operate the same. Some men have 'wet dreams' or other spontaneous ejaculations that relieve the pressure and prevent the condition of BPH, while others do not. I'm in the second group, I have only ever had *one* 'wet dream' (and it was fantastic, although the time and place were not quite appropriate, given that I had fallen asleep at my desk at work in a shared office). However, it is not an unlikely conclusion that men who do not experience autonomic relief of prostate pressure and do not experience other forms of ejaculation (whether self-induced or with a partner) are likely to become subject to BPH and the symptoms it produces.

The major symptom of BPH is 'frequent urination', often occurring at night and interrupting the sleep cycle. Doctors and pharmaceutical companies are altogether too happy to prescribe drugs to relieve the symptoms when the fact appears to be that simply engaging in some form of sexual activity resulting in ejaculation would be far more satisfying and considerable less expensive (from a DIY standpoint). Unfortunately, many men (particularly older) are victims of religious and/or societal mores that discourage such activity in the absence of a desire to procreate within the 'accepted' condition of marital union. This adds to the profits of the doctors and pharmaceutical companies whereas the simpler and more effective prescription of a periodic jack-off session would not.

However, in order to remain on point with the topic, it would seem that some form of release, or partial release, would be beneficial for those of us who have an interest in 'chastity' and orgasm control/denial. The 'ruined orgasm' is one such method, though it may take time and practice to establish the correct procedure that results in relief/release without incurring the 'drop' that naturally occurs as a result of a full orgasm.

With a bit (years) of experimentation and practice, I have been able to achieve as many as four 'ruined' orgasms without any loss of libido and no 'recovery time' necessary. It *can* be done, but you have to find the way to it for yourself...but this is not an entirely unpleasant endeavor...
Last edited by TwistedMister on Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I see too much bad spelling on the 'net, and it's rubbing off.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
SteveT

Post by SteveT »

kunst wrote:Question is if we might think introducing ruined orgasm.
She tried it with me in the past several times, but the fact is that I did not notice a big difference with full release regarding recovery time. Is it because it was not "enough ruined"? Maybe she stopped too late? I have seen videos on the web where a guy can have 5 ruined shots, is this for real?
We do not like the "prostate massage" method, so we would go for the ruined or increase the time.
Do you have experience on the RO? The purpose is not to have several shots as the guy in the movie of course, but instead to empty the prostate with a faster recovery for my arousal.
OK - First caveat - I am very far from being an expert in this area. My Wife has never (and probably will never) set out to “ruin” my orgasm. However, I am one of those unfortunate guys whose cage does not prevent them from climaxing. This means that I will, on occasion, cum “by accident” - usually when going down on my Wife. I class this as a ruined orgasm because the cage prevents me from pumping myself (and in any case I usually have my hands full at that point!) and I am not fully erect.

I find that after one of these orgasms in my cage, my recovery time does seem to be less, and I do not experience such a “drop” as with a full orgasm.

So perhaps try an orgasm in your cage. Unlike me, some men need extra stimulation to achieve climax - perhaps using a vibrator - but it may be worth a try. The added advantage(?) of course is that once She realises that you do not need to be let out of your cage for a prostate-benefitting orgasm She never needs to let you out!
0 x
Living happily in a FLR/WLM - Locked 24/7 with no access to the keys
Last period - locked 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
Currently locked since 22 July 2017
kunst

Post by kunst »

Thanks to all for your very detailed replies.
I think a vibrator could help a lot in this, since my wife is very lazy and a ruined orgasm requires some effort.

BTW, how often do you suggest having a RO to avoid prostate congestion?
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

FWIW MsM has become extremely adept at milking rather than ruining. She now unlocks and removes just the cage and “plays” with “Her” cock with some lube and a hot hand. i am required to tell Her to stop if i’m near the edge (if i spurt it shows i’ve had an orgasm and i get a very hard paddling as punishment). She continues to edge me over and over (really doesn’t take long with me after i’ve been locked for a few weeks) until during one of the lulls i feel a little like i’m peeing (but even less actual sensation) and what is actually happening is i’m drooling semen with absolutely no orgasm whatsoever. Sometimes She does this just once, other times She repeats 2 or 3 times until She deams me to be empty. She can tell i haven’t had an orgasm as i stay erect and can stand Her stroking, if i’ve tried to hide an orgasm i can’t stand that !!! So, there’s zero recovery time in that i don’t lose my arousal at all, but i have been emptied !!! It has taken a few attempts to get it right but MsM also enjoys paddling my bum hard if i squirt so She sees it as a win either way !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.