Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Postby SteveT » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:28 am

Last weekend we woke up and had a "quickie". On this occasion this involved me kissing her neck (which she loves) whilst I brought her to orgasm with my finger. No toys, no going down on her, no licking her arse (which I love), just a finger job. She came quickly and I was, of course, in my cage the whole time (I am locked 24/7 so that's to be expected). She rolled over and we cuddled (we both love that post-coital cuddle). She drifted back to sleep and I slipped out to prepare her breakfast.

Later that day I was grumbling about something or other (what can I say - I'm 57, I'm a grumpy old man, I'm British - I have a lot to grumble about...).

"Oh stop moaning..." she said brightly "...you had great sex this morning. What have you got to complain about?"

This did indeed brighten my mood. It meant two things:
a) She now accepts that "Sex" means anything which results in an orgasm for Her; and
b) She realises that my pleasure is derived from *Her* pleasure (which it is!).
Last edited by SteveT on Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Living happily in a FLR/WLM - Locked 24/7 with no access to the keys
Last period - locked 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
Currently locked since 22 July 2017
SteveT

Postby VinnyDee » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:43 pm

"While I love you deeply, I do not lust for you or like your penis."

For some that may be fantasy or role playing talk. For us it is real since my wife is bi and prefers women for sex. We have not had intercourse for about 20 years and she had a long time girlfriend for 30 years that lived off and on with us all of that time. Why do I put up with this? She included me every time she had sex with a woman which was well over 1,000 FFM threesome during our 45 years of marriage. I owe her and she says so too. Plus I had lots of different sexual experiences while I was younger and now that I am 66 with a low libido and ED from diabetes and medications I take with limited movement during sex,chastity eroticises the very long wait between orgasms and not being able to get it up most times or keep it up when I can. Chastity plays well into our hand. Plus I love her.
VinnyDee

Postby yeldarb » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:28 am

When she asked me to confirm how many days it was since my last orgasm (a little ritual of hers - 14) she had a very self satisfied smirk ... "you genuinely do like denying me orgasms, don't you?" ... "hell yes"!
After initial uncertainty my partner decided that she liked this; started locking me in July 2015; "permanently" locked from Sept 30, 2017 - shared decision; currently wearing CB6ks
yeldarb

Previous

Return to General Chastity Chat