Strange things your keyholder has said?

Living the real life under lock and key
gungadn

Strange things your keyholder has said?

Post by gungadn »

My keyholder/wife said something to me the other day that I thought was unexpected. Usually we all think that Chastity Devices can be used to prevent infidelity.... However, she asked me "when you are locked up, you are much more attentive to my needs. Does that make you the same way with other women at your work?" She was a little worried that the CD could actually be causing issues.

Has anyone else's keyholder ever said anything similar or had similar worries? I just explained that it only makes me more attentive to the holder of the key. But, I wonder what others thoughts on this would be.

Quick background, I have been a member since 2011. Mostly just lurk as my situation was not conducive to contributing to a meaningful conversation. But, my situation has recently changed drastically. I will try to do a post with more details later. But, for now, I may be participating in chats a little more often.
0 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Strange things your keyholder has said?

Post by Tom Allen »

Wow. First I've heard of this. :?
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

I certainly don't get more attentive to other woman. Makes me hyper focused on my wife
0 x
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

I had an interesting dream last night that relates to her fears. I was in an apartment in NYC with a sexy woman who was hot for me. Part of me wanted to stay but I tore myself away. When I got to the exterior door some people came in from the outside covered with ice. They said it was sticking to everything. The perfect excuse to go back to Ms. Sexy. But I didn't. I went out and found that there wasn't any ice or snow at all. So home I went to my lovely wife.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Last weekend I got a rather unexpected "you make me feel bad." I let her know that I was okay with being let out of the cage for some fun.

It wasn't the first time nor will it be the last but this time she reacted very emotionally.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Interesting thought.

I am totally focused on my wife's needs, and not just sexually.

Makes me wonder for those who have a friend hold their key. Do they become focused on them in hopes for release or is it like dropping your key off in a safety deposit box at the bank?
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Lockedchef wrote:I certainly don't get more attentive to other woman. Makes me hyper focused on my wife
Yes. My (our) experience too.
0 x
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

Thanks everyone. Being focused on her is my experience as well. Her statement really caught me by surprise. But, she is a new keyholder. And, I certainly didnt want to discount her concerns. But, make sure i try to understand them and communicate. So, it is nice to see others feel the same as I do.
0 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.