Looking for advice on device for permanent chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
Shepherdsflock

Re: Looking for advice on device for permanent chastity

Post by Shepherdsflock »

peter_rabbit wrote: I healed outside of any cage. I wouldn't recommend healing any other way.
Do you think it would be possible to heal inside my Holy Trainer with a barbell and daily cleaning? I spoke with Lori Lancer of Lori's chastity devices and she thought it would be possible, but I want more than one opinion. The idea is the barbell would not be attached to my cage, and one end of it could simply stick out of the pee slot on my Holy Trainer. As long as the balls on the ends of the barbell were kept small enough, I think it could work as long as I clean it daily (maybe more than once daily).
0 x
NoloMeTangere

Post by NoloMeTangere »

Hi Shepherdsflock

I healed outside of my cage too, so I don't know the answer to your question, BUT, here's the thing. You can try it. If it doesn't work, it's not the end of the world. You can't have sex until the piercing has healed, so you should be fine anyway.

I suspect that your question can't be answered definitively anyway because there are so many different cage designs, the piercings can be placed slightly differently for different people, everyone's anatomy is different, and some people grow more than others. Overall I think everyone will have a different answer. If you can keep the piercing from being pulled on or pressed on, then I think you'll be fine so long as strict cleanliness is observed. Since you're using plastic now, you could modify the cage to protect the piercing. All it takes is a dremel.

On a different front, have you presented this to your wife as a possible way to ensure your chastity? Was she excited by the idea?
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

NoloMeTangere wrote: On a different front, have you presented this to your wife as a possible way to ensure your chastity? Was she excited by the idea?
Not yet. I'm on my way home from traveling for work. I'm planning on discussing it with her tonight. She's in favor of a more permanent device that allows good hygiene without removal, but I don't think she will be crazy about piercing.
0 x
NoloMeTangere

Post by NoloMeTangere »

I suspect that the idea of being able to enforce permanent chastity will win her over. I mean, part of the problem that you recently had was directly related to the essentially temporary nature of your current device. A metal device with a piercing is just so much more secure. I think if you present the idea as a way to give her the assurance she wants and deserves as your wife, sje will be very touched by the sacrifice you're willing to make. I know my wife is thrilled, touched, and so happy about it.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Shepherdsflock wrote:
NoloMeTangere wrote: On a different front, have you presented this to your wife as a possible way to ensure your chastity? Was she excited by the idea?
Not yet. I'm on my way home from traveling for work. I'm planning on discussing it with her tonight. She's in favor of a more permanent device that allows good hygiene without removal, but I don't think she will be crazy about piercing.
Most people think "very secure" when you say "permanent". An open metal cage, like the jailbird is pretty easy to clean without removal. I've never heard anyone honestly say that any device is 100% secure (i.e., cannot be defeated). It's also important to recognize when you are experiencing a little discomfort getting used to it versus needing a break to avoid injury.
0 x
Namron

Post by Namron »

A piercing will not keep you from cutting the lock off or drilling out the screw or whatever other means there are to get out. It might be cool, but will it be in a decade? Perhaps, but I would think long and hard (no puns intended) before making permanent changes to my penis.

I would just get a nice steel cage, with a pullout preventer if you like, and put the key some place where it is not easy to get (at her work place, sealed in ice, in your safe deposit box, at your inlaws :) )
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

Well, it didn't go very well. She was resistant to the idea of a new device, and specifically said she never wants to see me in "one of those ugly metal ones". I never even brought up piercing.

Namron has a good point, though. Am I really ready to permanently alter my body? I'm not sure.
0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

Check out Elayne Angel's The Piercing Bible for more information about getting a PA.
http://piercingbible.com/male-genital-p ... e%20Albert

Answer: 4-6 weeks.

Her book was very helpful.
0 x
NoloMeTangere

Post by NoloMeTangere »

Well fwiw most piercings aren't permanent. They close if left without jewelry.
0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

You say she wants this as something you do for her, rather than her forcing you into it.
You also said you lasted seven months. Congratulations.i would call that a failure.

Why does she want permanent chastity? Does she like you locked or just wants you to forgo self pleasure?

Have you tried being under masturbation denial without being locked?
0 x