"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
toigoddess

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by toigoddess »

Greetings,

I am a new key holder, but have been increasingly curious about chastity devices since 2014. Most of my prior experience has involved using chastity devices for short term control during play sessions, with a special interest in those with e-stim capabilities.
0 x
She Kept My Key

Post by She Kept My Key »

40+ Male Newb. I've been lurking for several months and decided to register. I caught the chastity bug and quickly decided that I loved it. My wife was apprehensive to say the least, but I've been following the advise of many people here and I have been taking it slowly. She's now on board with being my keyholder and loves the benifits of the position. I'm patiently hoping to grow the teasing aspect. I've been locked most of the time for the past 4 months with almost weekly 1-2 day releases. This site and its members have been a great help. Thank you all.
0 x
Chastityguy

Post by Chastityguy »

Hello, I am a late thirties new comer to chastity. I have a Holy Trainer device, looking for something more comfortable and more pleasing to look at. My wife is not keen on this new departure but seems to be slowly coming round to it. I want her to know that I love her and that I truly believe that this lifestyle when mutually shared and agreed upon, can be good for our marriage and good for us both individually. I do tell her this but she wont buy it, mean time I sound like I am just repeating myself!
0 x
newturn7

Post by newturn7 »

Hello, I am lower 20's and very interested in chastity. I registered and just sent in a post because i have some urgent concerns. Hopefully the mods see this and accept my post! Love the setup here.
0 x
Dukat

Post by Dukat »

Hello,

I am fairly new to the world of chastity and chastity devices. I'm excited to join this forum as this is pretty much the first time I have spoken to anyone about this interest of mine.

I am single (no keyholder! :|) and in my late forties. My interest in chastity arose out of orgasm control and femdom erotic hypnosis (Nikki Fatale, Kasha Shakti, etc). Does anyone else here have a similar interest?

I own a CB6000 (doesn't everyone?) and wore it for nearly a week. It was kind of painful because of morning wood! I also bought a "bird cage" style metal device (via Pleasure Chest) and though it is more comfortable, it feels a little heavy. After perusing this forum, I decided to buy a Holy Trainer. It should arrive any day now.

Anyway, I hope I haven't gone on too long. Look forward to talking with you all!
0 x
Trying out Holy Trainer Ver. 2.
RBC

Post by RBC »

Hi,

my girlfriend and I started practising T&D about 5y ago, with regular gaps in between. We started with about a week long no-orgasm periods about four times per year. After some time, the periods grew longer and we played more and more frequently since we both enjoy it very much. (Although we like to have a gap between these chastity periods in order to enjoy some plain old fucking :-))

The longest she kept me in denial was for about two months, with one ruined orgasm (we started with those about a year ago, I love the way she giggles when she ruins an orgasm) more or less after about a month.

Currently we own three chastity devices, unfortunately I have some problems with them (I'll create a separate thread later on since I do not want to hijack this one) and I can't wear them for as long as she would like me to.

So, that's all for now, see you later!
0 x
OrlandoMagic

Post by OrlandoMagic »

Hey, I'm Austin - 19 year old male (Virgin), live in Florida and am a big sports fan. Been into this sort of thing for quite some time now, and never had any experience with it so I was wondering a few things about it.

You'll be seeing me around, and i'm glad to be here!
0 x
SrStewy

Post by SrStewy »

I was once a member here before, but life got busy. I am now again trying to find a chastity device that works better for me. I have several in my closet that I am going to sell and I look forward to reading some reviews that will hopefully help me to find a better fit (so to speak). I have been very seriously considering getting a PA piercing so that I may get rid of the ball trap type of devices that seem to be a constant source of pain and discomfort. Although I kind of enjoy the discomfort. :mrgreen:
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

SrStewy wrote:...Although I kind of enjoy the discomfort. :mrgreen:
It does have a certain attraction for those of us who might be slightly masochistic.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Scout69

Post by Scout69 »

Hello world. Not a bot. Been on and off with Chastity for 10 years. Now ON full time since January. When I got my first metal. Bon4M short. Very comfy. But understand the Jailbird is better. Now working on getting my hands on a MM masterpiece.
0 x