Meetings or Beach Meets?

Living the real life under lock and key
no early release

Meetings or Beach Meets?

Post by no early release »

hey everyone, has anybody ever tried to organise chastity wearers into any kind of meetings or face to face discussion groups? i am going to Morffa Dyffryn in Wales to the nudist beach this summer, i will probably be caged and rather than feeling like I'm hiding it would be great to meet other chastity device users and have a chat!
0 x
Currently wearing Steelworxx Looker 03 almost 24/7. Only released when KH chooses. Current record caged time 62 days.
coffee2sugars
Re: Meetings or Beach Meets?

Post by coffee2sugars »

Were going to our first ever Fet life munch in a couple of weeks. Were hoping there may be some other in a similar situation there.

Good luck with the beach, you are at least bound to get some attention whilst your there lol.
0 x
locked in a Rigid chastity Model 05

Also on

[url]https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/ ... ars.37141/
2ndplace

Re: Meetings or Beach Meets?

Post by 2ndplace »

This is something I have an interest in and had actually researched a few naturist beaches that would be 'suitable'.

We had considered Morffa Dyffrn for a visit as we are expecting to be over there on holiday later this year. The thought of it is quite exciting and that beach looks as if it has plenty of room so as not to be an issue.

I'm surprised that no-body else has replied yet
0 x