[KHEmmi] Emmie's version

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KHEmmi
[KHEmmi] Emmie's version

Post by KHEmmi »

I thought, why not?
Here's my view of the life of Emmi (KHEmmi) & Herbi (KnownAsHerbert)
It will be less structured than Herbi's, random thoughts as they pop into my head, but that's me!
Let's just start by saying that we are a few days off of reaching our first month and what a great experience it has been so far.
A challenging one for Herbi but it's what he wanted. I'm happy to be part of it.
3 x
Everything's better with a locked male. Better still with a nude, locked male.
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: May 9th, 2024
Orgasms this year: 5
Re: [KHEmmi] Emmie's version

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Well done Emm.
I like the "unstructured random thoughts" approach.
1 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

I noticed that Herbi mentioned on here that he felt "ready for 24/7" but hadn't said the same to me personally.
Then he said yesterday that "maybe time to go down a ring size", again without telling me first.
Not that he has to, of course.

But how about this as my first "random thought" on my very own new blog:

"I'll add an extra day for not telling me your thoughts before posting them on here"

It could be two days because you did it twice, but I'll be lenient. This time.
4 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Oh no!
Wait...
What?
1 x
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

One of the nicest things about when he works from home is that we get a chance for a relaxed lunch together. Today I made some toasties and called him when they were ready. Good chance to check how he's getting on with the new ring. He said it's fine but maybe check it later? I said I would.

I hadn't told him about the extra day thing and didn't mention it at lunch either, but I knew he was wanting to say something. in the end he did.

"Ermm, I saw your post from earlier"
"Ok, which one?"
"The one about adding a day. I'm sorry I hadn't mentione those things to you first. I didn't know it was important to you to do so."

Didn't make him squirm any more.
I just said that it was ok but of course things like that are important. A good relationship relies on good communication.

I added that we're both learning.

We had a nice hug before he went back upstairs to carry on working.
He know I'm serious about adding days now.
He's got to learn.
4 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

KHEmmi wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:33 am He's got to learn.
:shock:
1 x
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

It was a shock to Herbi to get a night added yesterday but i think a shock that he needed to realise that I meant it.

Today he's gone to work securely nubbed and is required to send updates via text so that I know all is well. He knows that forgetting to send those texts counts as breaking rules and will lead to extra nights as well so I hope yesterday's shock will help as a reminder too.

He's being good though. He remembered to mesage already:

"Just getting ready for 9:30 meeting, hence the early message. Just to say no problems with the Nub. It's all fine and doing its job perfectly. xxx"

He said the meetings today were going to drag. Wonder if a text message might be welcome to give him something else to think about.

One more coffee for me and then I'll tackle some of the jobs I've got to do today.
1 x
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

He will be mid-meeting now and probably bored because he didn't really feel the need to be in it anyway. Couldnt resist sending him a quick message and can't wait to hear his reaction. I put "If you could go somewhere private, masturbate and come right now, would you?"
1 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

KHEmmi wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:19 am He will be mid-meeting now and probably bored because he didn't really feel the need to be in it anyway. Couldnt resist sending him a quick message and can't wait to hear his reaction. I put "If you could go somewhere private, masturbate and come right now, would you?"
Yeah, thanks for that, Emm
1 x
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

For Herbi and I, April 1st is that date that we began. We'd been discussing and planning it beforehand and he didn't actually get locked in until the 3rd April I believe it was, but we take April Fools Day (Haha!) as our official start date.

That means yesterday was one full month into the journey and I really feel that we can make it work this time.
A couple of years ago, our experiment failed.
This time it is very different.

The success this time is because we have a suitable device for him to wear, the 3D Cobra 'Nub', known just as 'the Nub' in our household now. He can wear, and is wearing this full time apart from the occasional removal for a good clean and health check. He tells me that it is comfortable, he can forget that it's there sometimes, and causes him no trouble apart from intense frustration.

I know it is driving him wild but he is doing really well. He knows that if he plays up or breaks any rules his stay in the Nub will be extended so he's behaving really well. I am actually enjoying my role this time as well. I am getting as much attention as I want and need, can and do come whenever I want, and learning as I go along (as he is too) and finding that this can work really well.

One thing that I have learnt is that the key is not just the key to his cock and for sex. It has put me in charge of everything else as well. He's no longer going to refuse to help change the bedding or wash the dishes for example. He will help, willingly and cheerfully because he knows that if he doesn't, the key won't be used for a while longer yet. It's almost as if the Nub has steered us into a full-blown FLR even though that's not what I had intended. I'd not even thought about it to be quite honest. But now, I find it difficult to separate using the Nub to control his sex and using it to control everything else that we do. I'm surprised at myself in that I do not even want to try to separate those two aspects any more.

He's got a few more days (he doesn't know exactly how many) before his next release. When that time comes he will get his orgasm (just the one), probably with PIV and will be locked up again before too long. Probably not more than a couple of hours at most and he will be supervised to make sure he doesn't try to come again.

It's been an intense, fascinating, amazing, month for me and I'm loving it.

I'm pretty sure that Herbi, despite being frustrated out of his mind, is loving it too in his own way.
3 x