[Curtis] Chastity and Weight Loss

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Curtis
Last orgasm: July 23rd, 2023
Orgasms this year: 14
[Curtis] Chastity and Weight Loss

Post by Curtis »

I originally posted this as a response to an old post, but today I decided to write about my own journey, so here goes!

I've been very overweight for a very long time. I've tried various different diets and exercise routines over the years, and although they generally work for a while, they all suffer from the same problem - a lack of motivation.

I've also been interested in chastity for some time. I've used a few Chinese knock-off cages, both metal and resin, but mostly self-locked. My vanilla wife supported me self-locking as a means to prevent masturbation but wasn't interested in becoming a keyholder.

So recently I had a great idea. Why not use chastity as a motivation for weight loss? I proposed this to my wife and was amazed how quickly she came around to the idea! She readily agreed to be my keyholder and to be strict with me. I ordered a Cherry Keeper right away.

When the Cherry Keeper (finally) arrived, my new keyholder told me to put it on immediately and to "bring me MY keys!" Once I was locked and she had her keys we decided on how this was going to work.

Basically, I weigh myself every morning. At the end of the week, if my average weight from that week is less than my average weight from the week before, my KH will tie me to our bed, remove the cage, inspect my junk, give me a hand-job, then lock everything back up and untie me.

The rules are:

1. KH holds her keys at all times.
2. No asking for PIV until I lose at least 100lbs (yes, I'm THAT overweight).
3. This happens once a week on Sunday night. I have to be locked at all other times.
4. No skipping meals.
5. I have to weigh myself EVERY morning.
6. KH can choose how to reward me - could be as fast as possible (using a stopwatch to beat her "personal best" or she could take her time and see how many times she can edge me, or anything else she wants to do.
7. I have to bring my KH to orgasm whenever she wants me to. She doesn't want to miss out!

Any Infraction of any of the rules results in an immediate forfeit of that week's challenge.

I'll update with our progress!
Curtis.
4 x
Pennsylvania, USA
Kilted and caged. Currently in a Cherry Keeper with Headlock.
Curtis
Re: [Curtis] Chastity and Weight Loss

Post by Curtis »

Yesterday was Sunday. I checked my average weight from the week and to my delight found that I was down a few pounds from the week before. I showed my KH the evidence and she agreed that I had earned my reward. All day I filled out my Cherry Keeper, anticipating what she would do to me.

Well, the moment arrived. I showered, shaved, and tied myself to our under-mattress straps, leaving only my right wrist free. KH came in a few minutes later, carrying a small bag, and secured my errant limb. Taking her key from her pocket, she unlocked the Cherry Keeper and gently removed it, running her fingernails over my twitching member as she examined me. Smiling sweetly, she looked me in the eyes and said "I'm going to get you ready, then I have to go take care of something. You don't mind waiting, do you? It's not as if you have a choice!!!"

Next, she opened her bag and put the contents on the bed. I couldn't see what she had from my prone position. She held up a pair of ear plugs and smiled even wider. "I thought it might be fun if you couldn't hear me coming back in." Next, she held up some ear-protection muffs. "I really don't want you to hear me coming!". Finally, she held up a blindfold mask I use on overnight flights. "No point in you seeing me coming either!" she said, giggling. She quickly put on the gear, leaving me effectively blind and deaf. I literally couldn't see anything, and all I could hear was the sound of my own heartbeat in my ears.

I found out later that KH had gone downstairs and taken a nap. She actually left me there for about 45 minutes. From my perspective, I had no idea how long she was gone. It could have been two minutes; it could have been two hours. Tied up and trapped in silence and darkness, time meant nothing to me. My nose began to itch, but with no way to take care of it I could only endure the irritation, wishing and willing it away. I also started feeling phantom touches, thinking over and over again that KH had returned, only to discover that my wait wasn't over.

Suddenly I felt a fingernail run down my chest. I gasped and jumped as the definite touch woke me from my physical and sensory restraint. The touch slowly ran down my body to my waiting penis. Slowly, she rubbed my cock, squeezing and pulling faster and faster until I was on the edge of orgasm, until...

Nothing. She was gone. I stretched against my restraints, desperate to find her touch again. After a few moments, her fingernail touched my chest again and she repeated the whole process, bringing me to the edge then once again suddenly stopping just as I was approaching the point of no return. KH repeated this over and over again, until finally she took me over the edge. I came so hard that I felt it splash my chest. Then she was gone, leaving me tied, blindfolded, deafened, and covered in my own cum. This time she didn't return but went off to sleep in the guest room. It took me a lot of squirming and pulling to tease a Velcro cuff open, but I finally managed it.

I came down to breakfast this morning to find my KH already sitting at the kitchen table swinging her key around her finger. The Cherry Keeper was on my placemat. Looking up and grinning from ear to ear, KH said "Aw, you got free! Now, wasn't that worth as few less snacks and some walking? Go lock yourself back up and I'll make you some coffee."
4 x
Pennsylvania, USA
Curtis

Post by Curtis »

Yesterday was Sunday...

As usual, I checked my average weight for the week and again found that I was down from the week before. This time I was less than a pound lighter, but KH agreed that I had technically earned my reward.

Fast forward to that night. AS per KH's instructions I was tied to our bed with my right wrist free. I had tightened the straps some, so I was really stretched out with only a thin sheet covering me. KH came in, about a half hour after the time that she said I had to be ready for her. Without a word, she fastened my wrist tightly then threw back the sheet exposing my naked body and caged penis. She started to giggle, "I love seeing you like this" she said "all helpless and horny." She unlocked the Cherry Keeper and deftly removed the cage. After a quick check and a wet wipe, she looked at me and grinned as she ran a fingertip down my chest. "Alexa," she said, "start a five-minute timer."

That was the signal for a speed run. She would do everything she could to make me cum before the timer ran out. My role was to try to last more than the five minutes. If she won, she would walk out the door and leave me covered in my own cum to untie myself. If I won, she would clean me up gently, then come back in 30 minutes for round two.

I never win. Last night was no exception. After bringing me to an explosive orgasm, she sat on the bed, looking at my cage. "Amazing the effect this little thing has!" No more masturbation for you and you're losing weight. How long do you think you'll be wearing this?"

"Until I reach my ideal weight and am no longer interested in masturbating, like we agreed!"

"But how will you convince me you don't want to masturbate?"

"I don't know. What do you think?"

"I think you have a problem!"

Grinning from ear to ear she left the room. I didn't get to sleep for quite a while. Am I in permanent chastity now? How did my vanilla wife get to be a strict KH so quickly?

Curtis.
3 x
Pennsylvania, USA
Curtis

Post by Curtis »

Yesterday was Sunday...

Once again, my average weight was down from the week before! I had earned another release and orgasm!

KH decided on another "speed run". After a whole week of being caged, watching portions, reducing sodium, and exercising I was left tied up and covered with my own cum after only two minutes of a high-speed hand job.

It was difficult to put the cage back on this morning. But I did.

Curtis.
3 x
Pennsylvania, USA