[505dude] Vanilla Ice Cream

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
505dude
[505dude] Vanilla Ice Cream

Post by 505dude »

So here we are. Our most recent trip to the local adult store has resulted in us taken delivery of our first chastity device. We didn't fuck around with a cheap device and instead went all-in with a MM JB. No regrets there. The price was steep, but the quality is evident. You really do get what you pay for.

Anyway, the wife and I clearly enjoy this delectable romp. All the more since we're not solving a personal or relationship problem with this endeavor. My only early regret is: why haven't we discovered this sooner.
Last edited by 505dude on Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
DrPinotNoir
Re: [505dude] Vanilla Ice Cream

Post by DrPinotNoir »

same here.. but I spent like 600 with knock off stuff that just didnt work. In my blog Im remembering it and keeping a running count.. it was a lot. I know that.

My JB is in perfect working order with no pain.. after having sent it back ONCE to get a round ring, gap increased to a hair above 1/2 (this made a HUGE difference) and the top bar in front of my urinary opening. Now I can pee without it going EVERYWHERE!
2 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Enjoy, gentlemen . . . enjoy.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
505dude

Post by 505dude »

DrPinotNoir wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:19 pm same here.. but I spent like 600 with knock off stuff that just didnt work. In my blog Im remembering it and keeping a running count.. it was a lot. I know that.

My JB is in perfect working order with no pain.. after having sent it back ONCE to get a round ring, gap increased to a hair above 1/2 (this made a HUGE difference) and the top bar in front of my urinary opening. Now I can pee without it going EVERYWHERE!
Lol. I hear ya. I mailed out my JB today to increase the gap to 1/2", and increase the ring size to 1 7/8". MM thinks those will be the only adjustments I should require to cure the scrotum burning and bruising. I'm looking forward to the changes, and so is my lady.
0 x