[_lj_] a new beginning

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences

Re: [_lj_] a new beginning

Postby _lj_ » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:36 am

One could get very philosophical about dominance/submission, and everyone has a different interpretation and how it fits into their relationship. You only have to read some of the posts on the BDSM-orientated sites to see what is cynically called "The Twoo Way" where someone decides ONLY their view of D/s is correct, and then the arguments flow!

Despite its apparent structure, D/s is by consent, as the "s" you agree to let the "D" do things that may appear or actually be painful/unpleasant, and the "D" agrees to observe the "s" limits on what may be done, and always stop when a safe-word is used.

So for us, I am locked in my JailBird when My Lady requires it, currently only unlocked when I am at work, and until the end of February, when that will be reviewed by My Lady - in that, I have no say. We are working towards 24/7 locked, but practicality says otherwise at the moment.

Whilst it may appear that My Lady takes on a submissive role during our sexual encounters, you could accurately interpret it as her telling me that is what she wishes, so she is still taking the dominant role and I am carrying out her wishes. There are clear areas which she will not permit, she loves sensation play but not pain, for example. That I am locked during these occasions clearly means I cannot "take" her, and whilst in theory I could unlock myself were she to be restrained at the time, this would be a gross violation of consent.

Reading other posts on this site, I see a few with a clear D/s FLR relationship, through to those who simply draw pleasure from male chastity with no other form of D/s, in fact many who use male chastity don't even consider there to be an level of dominance or submission, simply they agree that is how it should be.

We went quite a long way into D/s FLR but it became apparent that it didn't suit My Lady, so we have reduced almost all of the D/s-FLR, but do maintain my chastity by device and honour.

Hoping that explains our relationship a little better. Feel free to ask for more clarification
MM Jailbird
_lj_

Re: [_lj_] a new beginning

Postby cuyahoga » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:41 am

My wife and I have done this before, as well, with me “dominating” her while locked up, and also with her telling me I should tie her up, and have my way with her, but not giving me permission to orgasm. Fully permitted to penetrate, but required to stop myself from finishing.

I think it’s exceptionally hot when she does either of these things. And I would never break that trust, because then why would she want to do it again?
Restricted orgasms since March 3rd, 2018.
Two permitted orgasms on April 28th.
Frequently caged.
cuyahoga

Previous

Return to The Journey