[danj] After long break, feels so good to be locked

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences

[danj] After long break, feels so good to be locked

Postby danj » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:31 am

My wife and I are not new to chastity. It's been something we've played with, on and off, for 7+ years. We were the most serious around 2010-12. Since then, very sporadically. Since that time we've also become a cuckold couple, where my wife plays with other men while I watch, and join in the fun, too. She's very picky and she's only had sex with 3 other men since we started this 2+ years ago, and the last play date was over a year ago. We both had a great time on these play dates, and we love sharing her. We are looking for a new lover for her now, but we're a very busy family and can only devote so much time to Hotwifing.

Our own sex life is great. My wife has come to prefer less frequent penetration, and as we all know that dovetails well with chastity and I am once again being locked in my Looker 3. We're still early in this new routine of locking my "cuckold penis", as I usually call it, lol. She lets me out to sleep, and I'm not denied very long, which is nice, but almost all my orgasms are now by her hand. She is truly an expert with her hands, and the orgasms are very powerful. Since she isn't on the pill, when we do have sex I wear a condom and typically have a harder time reaching orgasm with PIV sex, than with her glorious handjobs! If we stay on the current path, I'll probably only be asked to fuck her 5-6 times a year. Strangely, I'm okay with this, and even aroused with the limited fucking. I think it pushes some of my subby/cucky buttons. She reaches her climaxes with me doing oral on her ( and she loves it!) at least once or twice a week, sometimes more. She is not denied in any way, of course!
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart, and modified Steelworxx Looker 3
Currently Wearing: Probably the Looker 3 or Honor system
danj

Return to The Journey