[onlyhers4ever] our journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences

Re: [onlyhers4ever] our journey

Postby wishful4 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:12 pm

I wish your spouse the best in her recovery. Cancer is a terrible disease. I have lost 2 sisters to breast cancer and know of many strong ladies presently fighting this terrible disease. Probably won't happen in my lifetime, but I hope they find a cure one day and also how to prevent its occurrence at all. My spouse and I will keep you and your spouse in our prayers. Keep fighting!!
Wishful4
Current Device: MM Jailbird
Previous devices: CB 6000s, CB 6000, MM Queen's Keep (2)
wishful4

Postby Onlyhers4ever » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:52 am

wishful4 wrote:I wish your spouse the best in her recovery. Cancer is a terrible disease. I have lost 2 sisters to breast cancer and know of many strong ladies presently fighting this terrible disease. Probably won't happen in my lifetime, but I hope they find a cure one day and also how to prevent its occurrence at all. My spouse and I will keep you and your spouse in our prayers. Keep fighting!!

Thank you. I am so sorry to hear how cancer has impacted your family as well.
Onlyhers4ever

Postby Onlyhers4ever » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:55 am

65 days! That is how long it had been since I last entered my wife and had an orgasm. While, that finally came to an end yesterday morning. She woke up and decided it was finally time to unlock me and "have her way with me" as she described it. We then got up, ate breakfast, watched "LivePD" that we had recorded the night before and then I was locked back up before lunch. Just a typical day (except for the 65 days before that :D )
Onlyhers4ever

Postby Onlyhers4ever » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:43 am

After my previous release / orgasm on Jan 14th I was locked back up again and remained that way for what turned out to be another month. Valentines Day morning we awoke early and my wife decided that it was once again time to play. I was first allowed to finger her while she used her hitachi and then after she was satisfied she handed over the key and had me unlock and then she proceeded to climb on top of me and bring me to a nice climax. It was almost overwhelming how sensitive my cock was while she rode me. I later found that I had developed a few sore on the underside of my cock from where it had been pressing up against the bars of my jailbird. I decided it was best to give myself a couple days to heal so I did not immediately lock back up. That brings us to this morning. While my wife was getting ready for work this morning I mentioned to her that she had not said anything about whether or not she wanted me to lock back up again to which she enthusiastically responded "Oh Yeah! I though you already had." This was both funny and somewhat sad at the same time. Here I had been sleeping naked next to her for 3 straight nights and she had not even noticed I was unlocked. Oh well, in her defense there has been a lot going on around here the past few days with a whole lot of unexpected home repairs so we've been pretty tired and stressed by time we went to bed each night. I'm just happy that she really does want to continue this game of ours and am very happy to once again be locked and under her control.
Onlyhers4ever

Previous

Return to The Journey