[onlyhers4ever] our journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences

Re: [onlyhers4ever] our journey

Postby Tullyboy » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:50 pm

I am so sorry to hear of your wife’s cancer, yet I’ve enjoyed hearing of how your time in chastity has drawn the two of you closer together - and maybe when she needs you most. I’m hoping that my wife and I chart a similar course.
Tullyboy

Postby Onlyhers4ever » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:44 am

Tullyboy wrote:I am so sorry to hear of your wife’s cancer, yet I’ve enjoyed hearing of how your time in chastity has drawn the two of you closer together - and maybe when she needs you most. I’m hoping that my wife and I chart a similar course.

Thank you Tullyboy for the kind words. So far things have gone well as they can in regards to my wife’s cancer. We are now post surgery (lumpectomy) and will be meeting with Oncologist soon to discuss next steps.

As for our chastity play I am happy to say it has continued. I was released for a brief period around the time of her surgery but now am nearly two weeks into it again. I know the next couple months are going to be hard on her so I am doing my best to behave.
Onlyhers4ever

Postby Onlyhers4ever » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:18 pm

As mention previously, I don't expect to have much to report for the next couple months as my wife undergoes treatment for her breast cancer. My last release / orgasm was back on the 10th. My wife and I both woke up early and things started to get frisky. She started with her hitachi while I fingered her but before it was over she decided she wanted me unlocked so that I could come inside of her. What's a guy supposed to do in that situation? Couldn't really say no. :D

Unlike previous releases, I made it a point to lock up as quickly as I could that morning versus giving myself a couple days of freedom. I simply left the key to my jailbird on the sink for her to find. We were talking later that weekend and I threw out the possibility of my staying locked up until Christmas and her response was "we will see." With what she is going through I think the odds are pretty good that i will remained locked until after New Year. If so, that will probably be my longest period yet. I'm curious to see what it will be like. If you don't hear from me just assume that I'm still locked up. Enjoy the holidays everyone.
Onlyhers4ever

Previous

Return to The Journey