[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cuyahoga
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga »

So much fun with the wife last night. She let me give her an orgasm, but left me in the cage.
Cuddling with her afterwards was wonderful. The whole thing was just awesome.

Wasn’t really the whole “her orgasm is my orgasm” experience. But it was great.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

cuyahoga wrote: “Wow, the cage is like a whole different tool...”
“What do you mean?” I asked smiling.
“Just so much more affection.”
“Too much?”
“Nope,” she replied, also smiling, and she walked out the door.
cuyahoga wrote: ...She let me give her an orgasm, but left me in the cage.
Cuddling with her afterwards was wonderful. The whole thing was just awesome....
Young GrassHopper, your patience has been rewarded. ;)
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

These events are not entirely unprecedented. I just wish they would occur more often. I would love it if there were another one or even three encounters like that before she even considered taking the cage off, but I know it’s unlikely.

Subject change:
Last night, something struck me pleasantly. Before my MMJB, my cage had an actual lock instead of a security screw, and I bought a nice silver chain to hang the key on. I transferred the security screw tool to that chain when I switched, but the key was far more attractive in my wife’s eyes, and she doesn’t wear the tool as diligently as she wore the key. I understand.

At first, I was disappointed, but resigned. Last night, though, a new thought popped into my mind, and my subconscious found it very erotic. The tool on its chain is laying in a pile of other necklaces on the bathroom counter. Discarded and unnecessary, for a few days at least.

Discarded, unnecessary, unconsidered. She has no use for the key. Good potential for erotic thought there.

I’ll take it.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

“How’s the cage treating you?”
I told her it was amazing. A minute later, I told her I liked it when she asked about it.

I’ll tell you more...
I love the MMJB. I love that I put this on Wednesday evening, put the spare key away, and haven’t even considered needing it. Yesterday was a family and friends gathering, and I never felt self conscious of the cage. It was in the right place through all of the non-sexy time, and then when my wife cornered me for a second alone for a long embrace, the MMJB was right where it needed to be to grip that growth.

My older cages would require so much more ‘maintenance’, like adjusting periodically to reseat in a better spot, taking off for inappropriate events and then putting it back on. I have one event like that later today, where it’s more about not knowing what the bathroom situation will be, but most of the time it’s just not a concern.

I had forgotten how much more intense 24/7 is. I’m a very happy camper right now.
When I told my wife last night that I would be taking it off before the event today, I added that I would be putting it back on after. She agreed. I had half expected her to say I should leave it off, but I think she’ll be on board with a longer lockup right now.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

This morning, after the kids were up, fed, and in front of cartoons, I crawled back in to bed to cuddle with my wife. She rolled onto her back, and I was on my side facing her. Her hand fell onto, and started fondling the cage. After a couple of minutes, I let my hand roam down to her panties, testing the waters.

That’s often a quick rejection, in the form of my hand being pulled away. This morning, she let me. I traced her nether lips through the thin material of her panties. She told me that she wanted to take off the cage tonight, because she needed my cock. Crushing intensity of the cage went instantly from a seven to a ten. I had already been whimpering slightly.

I regretfully reminded her that I might not be worth much. She conceded, but insisted I’d be able to last a few good strokes. After that, she said, I’d just have to find something to fuck her with.

Later in the evening, as she walked past me through the house, I noticed the tool hanging around her neck.

When we finally got together, she did tease me for a minute, asking how I would feel if she decided not to unlock me, and just cuddle and go to sleep instead.
Then she let me out.
When I couldn’t keep going, she told me to grab a toy. I gave a slight, protesting growl, and she said ...

“Hey, at least you get to watch...”
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Sunday night as we finished, she told me, “You can leave the cage off tonight”
There’s been no more mention of it Monday to Wednesday, and no play time, but this morning, before we left for work, she ordered me back into it.

So I’m locked again, wondering what she might have in mind this evening...
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Thursday night, she followed me into the bedroom as I was heading down for the night. She lovingly touched the cage, finding all the sweet spots to make me gasp, and squeezing my balls to make me moan.

Last night, we laid down together, and without any mention of unlocking me, she fingered the cage as I fingered her pussy, and we made out. When I moved over top of her, she reached down between us, and while squeezing my balls behind the cage, she rubbed the front of the cage against her clit, making herself sigh, her hips moving up and down for more friction.

I licked her briefly, and then moved to lay beside her. Her hand grabbed and squeezed my balls and the cage as I finished her with my fingers.

Then she laid curled in my arms for a long time before we drifted off to sleep.

I am so happy. And the cage is so tight right now.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Again last night ... it was a little dicey to start, with me plying her with affection slowly moving to erogenous zones and her playfully turning me down. The turning me down was verbal, while her body was accepting it.

It led to fun, with me eventually using a powerful bullet vibe to get her off as I laid beside her, her hand squeezing the cage.

Then we spooned as we passed out. It was wonderful.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

She is cracking jokes about the cage and my behavior, and that’s a good thing.

I’ve been dying to ask for a certain kind of attention, but I’m resolved to let a couple of recent jokes cover the “request”, and hope it leads to something.

Weekend before last, I forgot to do something, like put the wash in the dryer or unload the dishwasher ... I can’t remember. She wasn’t actually mad, but she gave me a joking tsk tsk. I told her she should punish me, and she replied, “Why would I reward that behavior with something you like?”

For any keyholders reading this, please look at it this way ... recall into your mind the one hundred and seventy-eight times that he hasn’t forgotten, and please fulfill his fantasy of ‘punishment’ for the transgression. Also, if you know I like it, then why don’t you do it?!?!

Last night, I was successfully getting a ton of chores done, and dealing with dinner and the children and bathtime and homework ... giving her time to work out and then go for a run. She commented on how much I was getting done, so I tried the opposite approach. “You should punish me for doing a good job.”

She did smile ... but seriously dammit!! Hit me with a flogger!! Please!
And soon, please, because after five days in the cage and three weeks without an orgasm, I’m in a really good place for it!!
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

She joined me for a few minutes last night as I went to bed earlier than her. She lightly fingered the cage, torturing me exquisitely while we talked.

I took the opportunity to ‘check in.’ I’ve been careful not to do that, knowing it can get annoying, but she’s been under a bit of stress at work, and I wanted to make sure things were okay to continue.

She was enthusiastic. Everything’s good. I’ve been far from annoying. She apologized for being so stressed, and I assured her she was fine, and should let me know everything I can do to help. She told me that I was already doing more than enough, without being asked, and she was grateful.

“What about the cage?” I asked. “You’re doing okay with that?”
“Are you kidding? The cage is my helper. You don’t mind me using the cage as my helper, do you?”

Seriously?! Are you kidding?! I didn’t say that. I encouraged her to abuse it as much as she could.

Tonight will be a little date night. Kids will be spending the night somewhere else, we have a couple of nice steaks for the grill, and we can probably both sleep in tomorrow. I’m pretty sure the cage will come off tonight, 95% chance I’d guess, and the only question in my mind is how soon it’ll be back on.
0 x