[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences

Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Postby cuyahoga » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:55 pm

Happy Thanksgiving. Everyone’s in bed.

I had the cage off for six hours of in-laws time today.

That’s all. Wife was affectionate and receptive all day, so that was nice.
not currently denied.
cuyahoga

Postby cuyahoga » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:28 pm

She took the cage off last night, and we had a long encounter that resulted in a lot of edges for me.

Finally, she was riding me, and had already stopped at my edge a couple of times, and then she didn’t.
Seemed like my orgasm went on and on for like five minutes, but I’m sure it was just thirty seconds.

I’m pretty sure it’s just something she doesn’t want to think about during the holidays.
not currently denied.
cuyahoga

Postby cuyahoga » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:30 am

I’ve been avoiding these forums for the month of December, as it’s difficult to watch everyone else playing a game I desperately want to play...

But the holidays are over. My wife and I had agreed to suspend this activity during the holidays, so I’m hoping for a resumption this month. But, of course, there’s a huge life event facing us right now, and I’m betting that deters her from starting again. The event is actually a process that could take two months or six, so I’m really hoping she doesn’t see it as an impediment.

She has mentioned it, during one encounter, not seriously, but at least in context and at least she’s thought of it.

Please, please, please, please...
not currently denied.
cuyahoga

Previous

Return to The Journey