[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by Schnoff »

Edit - post removed on request. It was heartfelt and honest and got very personal.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

EDIT: too deep. too emotional. off topic.
Last edited by cuyahoga on Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Last night, we laid down with the intention of keeping me locked while I pleasured my wife...

I think she really likes my penis, though. Halfway through our encounter, she told me to take the cage off and fuck her. Didn’t hesitate, even though I really wanted to feel the frustration and fulfillment of being totally about her. Knowing I couldn’t last long anyway, I asked if she’d like the vibrating ring, and she said yes...

She took control of the vibrations, turning it on and off and encouraging me. Then, when I couldn’t take anymore, she turned it up and pulled me into her. As she was writhing beneath me, I couldn’t handle it, and pulled out, pulling away her vibrator, at exactly the wrong time. She ended up with an unintended, inadvertent edge. I put my cock down lower so I could put the ring back against her clit without being inside her, and she quickly recovered and came.

I apologized. “I didn’t know which was more important right there ... your orgasm or my not.”
“Your not,” she replied as she hugged me tight.

She had me leave the cage off, and didn’t mention it this morning.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

cuyahoga wrote: I’ve been asking her to see someone for twelve years. I would have no problem going to see someone together, but I’m pretty sure it’s not me, and together wouldn’t be as productive as her getting some work done on her own.
That was kinda where I was at, years ago. It turns out, it's never just one person. So, as much as I thought that I had less stuff to work on, that didn't turn out to be true. I had different stuff to work on.

Together is a great start. Individual work would follow from that.

Finding a good counselor is half the battle, and it's worth taking one's time to do that.

And with that, I'll let you get back to your chastity journal. I don't mean to hijack your thread. :P
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Yesterday, she texted me in the middle of the day, “Do you feel naked?” (Referring to the cage.)

This morning, she said something about not knowing whether to put me back in or not. I told her the answer was always yes, but she didn’t say anything else about it. I kind of expected another text all day telling me to put it on, but nothing.

She’s out with a friend this evening, and she’ll be gone all day tomorrow. I can’t really decide if I want to be locked or not. I’m really ‘enjoying’ my freedom. No orgasms, but lots of edging. Lots of edging.

I almost texted her today to tell her that it was very hard to be good and stop when I had to. I contained myself, though, and that was probably best. I don’t think she would have appreciated it. Instead I texted, “There’s a boy here that cannot stop thinking about you.” I got no response. That was disappointing.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

A clue!!
My wife arrived home much later than she wanted to, especially considering she has a start before sunrise all day event tomorrow. As such, it was straight to bed. But on her arrival home, I did give her a big hug, which turned into a long embrace, which became passionate kissing.
“We’re you good today?” she asked as she grabbed my package firmly.
I tried not to whimper. “Yes, but it was hard to be good...”
“Well, you’re alone with the kids all day tomorrow, so that’s not a good time, but don’t worry, I’ll lock you back up soon.”

Raging and throbbing as she walked away.
Sunday’s no good either, and then there will be Thanksgiving, also no good. But I bet there’s a couple of days in store for me before Thursday, and then I’m almost certain there will be a long haul starting on Friday. She’s taking the kids out of town on Friday night, and I can’t go. That particular evening is about fifty / fifty. She’s often too nice, thinking she should let me enjoy my freedom. We’ll see. Maybe Saturday or Sunday, and then probably left on for a week.

I should probably stop trying to predict this ... but it is nice to know she’s thinking about it, reasoning about it.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I didn’t think last night was going to be much of anything, but after we got into it, my wife spent some significant time pushing quite a few of my kink buttons. She was even regretful when she accidentally let herself orgasm sooner than she had intended.

I spent all day ... yeah ... on fire. Sigh. Big sigh.
Still no mention of the cage. She’s not feeling well tonight. Probably won’t be on her mind. I think we’re child free tomorrow night, so I’m kind of hoping that turns into something.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

She played with me for a minute tonight (okay, five or six minutes; couple of edges).
Then she told me to put the cage on.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Last night was a quick post that deserves some embellishment.

She told me to put the cage on, and I asked if she would play with me for a minute first. I really like being worked up before I’m relegated to the cage, and it’d been two days. She was pleasantly receptive, and had fun with it, edging me a couple of times and pinching my nipples hard. As she was pinching, she mentioned the nipple clamps, which she rarely thinks of. The last time we used them, they were set too tight, and I actually had to pull a sort of safe word to ask for them off.

So last night, as she was edging me with her fingers and hands, and pinching my nipples, she told me that when I put the cage on, I should then put the clamps on and find the right setting for them. That thought alone was worth an extra edge.

When she finished with me, she left the bedroom and returned to the couch and her show. I put the cage on, and then dug out the nipple clamps. Once I had them on and set to pain instead of OMG FIRE, I sat in the bed for a few minutes listening to her show and waiting for a good break. When I heard one, I texted her, “C’mere.”

I was surprised at how quickly she responded with no pushback. She walked into bedroom, and smiled when she saw me standing by the bed naked but for the cage and clamps. She walked over and pulled on the chain running between the clamps.
“So these are better now?”
I responded in the affirmative, and she said, “Good. Put your hands on the bed...”

I turned and bent over to put my hands on the bed, and she gave me a solid and firm barehanded spanking.
I certainly wasn’t expecting that treatment. When she was done, she pulled me up to standing, and gave me a firm hug, crushing the clamps into my nipples, and kissing me deep and passionately.

After the kinkiness of Sunday night, and the great treatment last night, the cage has not stopped being extra tight today.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Two nights in a row of “where did that come from?!”

Early evening we did our own thing, and then came together later to watch some television on the couch. While cuddling together on the couch, I began to get too attached, wrapping her up more and more with each passing moment. Finally, she called it, but didn’t send me to the other side of the couch. She just told me how to mute it, and we were able to watch the whole show close to each other, me getting a little of the touch I crave but not suffocating her. That’s some progress there!!

After the show, I knew she’d want to stay up later, but it was almost my bedtime. I suggested we go lay down together for a few minutes. I wasn’t expecting enthusiasm, but she was on board. We laid down, and started kissing, and then full on making out and petting. I was rubbing her breasts through her nightshirt, and she was pinching my nipples and rubbing my cage. It was awesome.

I didn’t think it was going to go much further, and I was content with just that, but I did try to work my hand up under her shirt to feel the bare breast. She stopped me, and confirmed, “we’re just making out...”
“I know,” I said.
“Well, you’re getting to a lot of bases for just kissing...”

We continued to make out, face to face on our sides, for a much longer time than I expected. Then, she rolled onto her back. I tested the waters by running my hand down to her nether lips and stroking lightly.
“You should’t be doing that,” she said, but she didn’t stop me.

After some digital manipulation, during which she kept telling me that I shouldn’t be doing that, she got pretty worked up, and then threw the sheets back.
“You need to lick.”
I got between her legs and got to work, and pretty quickly get her off.

Afterwards, laying there cuddling, with my cage pressed against her thigh as she relaxed in her afterglow...
“That was awesome,” I said.
“That WAS awesome,” she said.

Never took the cage off. I hope she takes more of that in the future.
0 x