[Posidonius] Stoically solo

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Posidonius

[Posidonius] Stoically solo

Post by Posidonius »

Greetings! I am a 40-something married male with an extremely vanilla wife so I'm doing this solo.

First off, thank you very much for this forum and the overall tone. I tried joining other charity sites that were a little too fetish for me. This is exactly what I need at this point in my journey.

I've always been interested in reading the experiences of other people in chastity. Recently I've decided to do something about my curiosity. I bought from amazon a steel Chinese device and received it yesterday. I wore it for the afternoon and loved it. What a strange sensation of putting it and wearing something like this while at work. It came with a urethra silicone tube that is removable. The insert tube is slightly too big for me to wear comfortably for any length of time. I removed the device before heading home.

Today is my first full day wearing it. I even went for a 2 mile run before work with it on. It certainly made my run much more exciting! I left it on for my shower and am wearing it again today. It's a strange sensation. I wouldn't say comfortable but kind of interesting/thrilling?

I thought the weight of my first device being metal would be a problem but it's not. I won't say i dont notice it but it sort of causes a small constant stimulation. Another first for me today was getting an erection only to be constrained the cage.

The other thing I am interested in is prostate stimulation. I bought a njoy wand and have tried it a few times. I've gotten to the point where it feels good but not orgasmic. I am going to try to abstain for a few days and try the wand again while wearing the device.

That's my quick introduction and first day of wear. I'm looking forward to getting to know others and sharing our experiences. I welcome comments and pm's.
0 x