[Dukat] Self Chastity

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Dukat

[Dukat] Self Chastity

Post by Dukat »

The first thing you should know is that I'm single and live by myself. I experimented briefly with chastity in 2011 and have now decided to take a deeper dive into it. This is the first time I have expressed how I feel about it to anyone else - let alone write about it in a public forum. I hope you find my unique(?) circumstances worth reading!

The first thing you should know is that my interest in chastity grew out of orgasm denial. Let me explain. I live alone so I have the freedom to masturbate any time I want. This is both a blessing and a curse as I am free to self-gratify but it also takes the fun away when you can do it any time you want.

My habit is to jerk-off about once a day but if my work week is busy, I’ll skip a few days and save my release for the weekend. I found my masturbation sessions were much more pleasurable after taking a break from my routine. No surprise, right?

The other thing you ned to know about me is my huge fetish for erotic femdom hypnosis. These are audio recordings that you can buy over the Internet that can put you into a “hypnotic” state. There are no drugs involved - just your imagination and the voice of a sexy woman speaking to you through your earbuds. It may sound a little strange, but it is a thing.

The first “hypnotist” that really enthralled me was Nikki Fatale. She’s pretty much retired now though her website is still very much active. My all-time favorite though is Kasha Shakti. I discovered the pleasure of orgasm denial through her. She has a particular fetish for that herself as many of her recordings encourage denial and discourage release.

Being able to masturbate any time I want has taken most of the fun out of it. So, I listen to hypnotic recordings that tell me not to release. This works most of the time but sometimes my willpower and discipline falter and I end up releasing.

That’s when I knew a chastity device was the next logical step.
0 x
Trying out Holy Trainer Ver. 2.
Dukat

Re: [Dukat] Self Chastity

Post by Dukat »

Like most people, my first chastity device was a CB6000. When Amazon finally shipped it, I thought I had made a huge mistake! When I saw the size of it, I thought there was no way my cock was going to fit in that thing even at its most flaccid. I’m normal sized so I thought something must be wrong.

After figuring out all the different sized rings and pegs, I tried several times to stuff my cock into it. It was an impossible task. After a few tries, I gave up and put the device away in my hiding place. (Though I live alone, one must still have such places for things that would take some explaining!)

A few years passed and I decided to try a larger chastity device. I went to the Pleasure Chest and bought a Bird Cage. My cock did fit in it but I found the metal very heavy. If anything, this device was too large. I was very self-conscious about it being noticed while I was at work.

After spending quite a bit of $ on the Bird Cage, and realizing that the CB6000 must be popular for a reason, I gave it another try. This time I forced my cock into it and much to my surprise, though it was snug, it fit. I was now caged. It was fairly comfortable and I wore it casually - for fun. I didn’t have a key holder (and still don’t) so this was not true chastity. I was a dilettante.

Finding the correct fit was a bit of a trial and error process. A too loose fit almost caused a very embarrassing incident at my gym. I’d worn the device to the gym for a couple of days without any problems but when my personal trainer decided to have me do jumping jacks, I felt the thing slipping off!

I quickly excused myself to the bathroom which did not solve my problem as there is no such thing as privacy at a gym. I grabbed hold of my crotch through my shorts and sure enough my sustained workout activity & sweat combined to make the device just slip off into my hand. I did not have a locker so I had to find a place to hide it quickly and return to my trainer who was waiting for me. Luckily, the cleaning closet door was open and the room unoccupied. I wrapped it in an innocuous paper towel and stashed it in there amongst the toilet paper rolls.

Throughout the rest of my training session, I was nervous someone would find the device. When my trainer finally let me go, I raced back to the cleaning closet only to find an employee working in there. He looked at me as I stood there as if waiting for something. Thankfully, the closet was near the showers so I think he just assumed I was waiting for a friend. The minute he got his cleaning stuff together and left, I dashed into the room. Thank God he did not lock the door before he left!

It was where I left it. Whew! I went home, cleaned the device and made it a little tighter. I gave my cock a strong tug and the device did not budge. I finally had the right fit. Crisis averted!
0 x
Trying out Holy Trainer Ver. 2.