[SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: [SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

Post by sirmebane »

43 days locked 
Locked 90 of the last 96 days 
24 days since last orgasm 

Tuesday night my wife surprised me with a hand around my caged manhood and let me know that she had something in mind for tomorrow night.  She wanted PIV sex but I would not be allowed to come.  Yeah, sorry about that.  I was about to suggest we didn't have to wait when we were visited by a child. We were already in bed and under the covers and as the child recounted the story I felt a squeeze on my cage.  She is really getting naughty with the kids in the room, this isn't the first time.  The child went off to bed and I made the offer that 'we could do this tonight' and got her curt reaction of "No, I want to sleep tonight... we'll do it tomorrow.  I wanted to let you know it was coming so you could think about it."  She rolled over and put her back to me but reached around and grabbed my cage for one more squeeze.  "Sweet dreams." 

No, really, she did.  I'm not sure I believe it either. 

The following night, the family caught up on some TV and had a meal together.  We went up to bed around 10pm but children were still moving around.  When they settled down, we locked the door and got to it.  She let me know the plan had changed because she was 'out of action' but wanted to follow through with me.  I was to be teased as we had done the weekend before with a pair of satin panties.  She unlocked me and began working my nipples.  I didn't have the everlast erection this time but she also let me play with the panties long after she was done.  "Time to lock up."  I kept lightly stroking and she permitted it to continue.  I got a nudge but kept going.  "Do I need to take those away from you?"  Only if you want me to stop.  She snatched them from my hand and put an end to my fun. 

I took a while to calm down and then put the cage back in place where she promptly locked it up.  Good lord, this is becoming so routine now.  When did that happen? 

She let me know that her plan for PIV may still happen this weekend before I leave.  "We'll see."  Business will take me cross country for a brief (4 days, 3 nights) trip and she has always made a point to sexually satisfy me before I go out of town.  In our 20+ years of marriage, I don't recall a time where she hasn't at least proposed it.  Going the entire month of October will break that tradition and because she doesn't want me wandering around caged on the other side of the country, there is potential for solo play. She doesn't really worry about that but I don't want to break the goal of an orgasm free October. I wonder what she'll think about with me roaming free or if she even will give it any thought. 

The fun continues.  I love my wife. 
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

So I'm 2,000 miles away from home and unlocked.

It has been a month since my last orgasm and my wife playfully said, "What happens there, stays there." I don't think she would be outraged if I took matters into my own hands but we both know that isn't my goal.

She made it plain that she had "plans" for us upon my return but I have to wonder what happens on my return. Uncaged anxiety, I guess.

She has been very supportive of Locktober but if I get locked back up when the travel is over is yet to be seen. I have trusted her and been impressed in the past, don't know why it bothers me now but it does.

I'm trying to stay focused on work which isn't hard since there is plenty to do. Time to wait and see.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Yep, I'm an idiot.

Got back from my trip fully convinced that I would have to remind her that I was unlocked and that we needed to resume chastity. I got unpacked, relaxed, had dinner and spent some time with the family. When the house went to bed, we got ourselves ready and she met me in the master closet.

She opened her hand to show me her key, my lock and said, "You need to get your cage and bring it to bed."

She didn't tease me but I nearly didn't get the cage closed in time before my excitement took over. I had been faithful to Locktober on the road. My chastity continued without even so muvh as a hint from me.

Three days remain in October before I am eligible for parole.

I love my wife.
0 x
_lj_

Post by _lj_ »

I had a similar surprise last night. My Lady hadn't shown a lot of interest in maintaining my chastity recently, so I just stopped putting the JailBird on and no comment was made. We had family staying with us for a few days, and I'm not expected to wear it in those circumstances (explaining to 3,5-and 8 year-olds in the event of inadvertent discovery/collision is a journey we really don't want to take!)

So I just assumed I'd carry on unlocked. Until the evening they all went home, and I was stripping ready for bed. My Lady looked at me and simply said "You should be locked"

I am.
0 x
MM Jailbird
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Locktober Ends 

As of November 1, late in the evening 

55 days locked 
Locked 102 of the last 108 days 
36 days since last orgasm 

Had some busy times and some business travel (I didn't take advantage of being loose for air travel) so October seemed to go by without too much suffering.  It wasn't nearly as dire as I imagined it would be going 5 weeks locked with no relief.  You can get used to living in that world much easier than I ever imagined.  I made a couple of flirty attempts to get my wife to unlock me and end Locktober but she was highly unsympathetic and reminded me of my request.  "I have the e-mail you sent me if you'd like to read it.  I have it in writing." 

She unlocked me for a cross country trip and I was disappointed but acknowledged it would be smarter since I was 2,000 miles away and would have to go through security at various stops.  I could have made it work with a key in my possession but going free and having access to a key is the same thing in my mind.  I do like the constant reminder but being chaste is a state of mind first. 

I had some anxiety about coming home and not being required to be locked up again.  She doesn't live the life of a harsh and domineering woman, she is quite the opposite so I never know if she'll play the game.  It was on my mind when the plane landed back home, will she remember to lock me up?  Will she even want to continue?  She didn't forget, I was locked before bed that night and she was going to have fun with it. 

When I woke up the next morning, I found my wife standing over me chirping in her too happy for morning voice "three more days."  It continued the next day when she suddenly said out of the blue, "Two more days!"  This was in the family room with kids present and I expected questions but she enjoyed my shocked face.  October 31st had her remind me that only one day remained and I had better be prepared for sex on a Tuesday night.  There was no hinting here, she wasn't going to let me guess when this would end. 

November 1 arrived and that night was what she promised but she kept up with the commentary.  She neglected to unlock me while she brought herself to orgasm (three times?) with a vibrator.  It was a joy to watch and I was very much interested in her success since I love to watch her come.  When she had recovered enough to consider me, she cut her eyes toward me and asked, "How bad would it be if I left you locked?"  I knew she didn't mean it but I had to admit it would be very hot.  She laughed and unlocked me for what would be my first shot at an orgasm since late September. 

"You have to realize that you won't last very long, right?"  She had thrown down the challenge and I knew that she was right but I wanted it to last because it had been so long.  I was fully under her spell and did everything I could to make it last. In the end I might have been able to go for 4-5 minutes with lots of stopping but then I just couldn't stop anymore. My wife had to remind me to stay quiet as I struggled to not just scream in relief. 

I wasn't locked up again until Thursday night (a two day break) when she decided that it was time to lock me up again.  Truth be told, I had to take advantage of the break and found a quiet moment to have some solo fun.  I wasn't able to stop thinking about the previous few days and things were too busy to woo the Mrs so I just took care of it.  It was such a relief to get a couple of orgasms in the same week, I felt that one got me back close to normal again. 

My wife seems to have settled into a routine that involves me being locked more than not being locked.  She is much more comfortable with denying me and her teasing skills get better by the day.  I almost wish she had held me off a day or even two into November just to make it worse but she doesn't have that evil streak yet.  Maybe it is best for me that she doesn't. 

Friday morning I was awakened to my wife holding the necklace with my key attached (key tucked into her hand) and dragging the light chain across my neck and face.  Good morning!  Yeah, that was hot and about the best way to wake up. 

We had a chance to go to dinner alone and she asked me, "How is the captive doing?"  I let her know that it is more usual for me to be locked now than to be unlocked so I was fine.  I asked her if she had a plan for this lock up since I was the mind behind the October.  "I'm thinking about it but I haven't decided." 

I love my wife. 

0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Sunday morning my wife asked me if I would be surprised to know she had a plan.  "I do.  Not going to tell you what it is but know I have a plan for tonight." 

She is getting good at getting inside my head. We're headed in opposite directions for the day with kid activities and wouldn't get back together until dinner.  I offered my services right away 'no waiting required' but she reminded me it was a plan for tonight, not this morning. 

We gathered the family back later that night and while kids were still roaming in and out of master bedroom getting ready for bed she asked, "Do you want to know the plan?"  Of course I was eager to learn her thoughts and during a pause in child activity she opened up to me on what she wanted to happen. 

"Since you're locked and because I'm not letting you out, it is simple.  You'll rub my feet and then you'll lick me until I’m done.  Feet are first because we can get that done with kids still awake.  You'll lick me next so I can just go to sleep when I'm finished." 

Her plan was thoroughly selfish and self-serving so I tried to append some fun for me.  "No.  I don't think so" and "No" was all I got from her.  Her comfort level at just shrugging at my suggestions and implementing her own wants has gone so far beyond anything I thought she might be able to pull off. I did get a brief pinch of one nipple before I went to work on my assigned tasks. 

I was able to get her to about five orgasms (three small, two larger) and she went longer than normal so she was enjoying herself.  She dismissed me from between her legs and told me that she loved me before she drifted off to sleep.  My cage was full and throbbing while I could still taste her and smell her wonderful scent.  I would have enjoyed some solo time tonight but I don't get that option anymore, all I get to do is desire her from within the cage. 

I love my wife. 

1 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

8 days locked 
8 days since last orgasm 

It was a week and a day without an special teasing sessons (well there was one but it didn't last long) so I found myself eager and she was working a plan of her own on Sunday evening when things calmed down.  I gave her a foot rub and she got ready for bed with a proposal, "I want you inside of me and I want you to come."  She didn't have to outline her plan twice, I was ready and when she unlocked the cage my excitement was pretty clear. We had a short intense session and per her usual method, she left me unlocked to sleep after we finished. 

Two days went by and I was greeted in the morning with her gleeful song of "we need to lock you up."  She held the key and waited for me to assemble the cage, closed the lock and went about her day getting ready for work.  I followed shortly and got ready for work back inside the cage. I had considered enjoying myself in the shower but didn't get focused at the right time and the opportunity passed.  Now I was locked up and the chance was missed.  I'm getting to feel like someone who has just enough food to function but not enough to be satisfied or full. 

5 days locked 
7 days since last orgasm 

Saturday gave me some time to flirt with her and I mentioned how it would be nice to unlock the cage and have some fun.  "Now what if I had plans and you just ruined them by asking to be unlocked?  I can't unlock you when you want it to happen, this is all about me and you don't get a say."  I felt my spine shiver at her playful words and how easily such words came to her now. 

Sunday night I provided yet another foot rub and she gave me yet another chance for sex.  "How about we unlock you and I'll climb on top?"  Bar none, this is my favorite and somehow she was eager to offer it to me.  We engaged in some fun warm up and she unlocked the cage and climbed on board.  When everything was just perfect and the sensation was great for both of us (well awesome for me, enjoyable for her) she looked down at me.  "Are you going to ask me?"  I took me 1.5 seconds to realize that her t-shirt was still on and she knew my most frequent request was to see her topless when she was on top.  "Do you want me to take it off?"  I ALWAYS request this but she was leading the way and I agreed that it was a wonderful idea.  Off came her shirt and her breasts bouncing as I thrust from underneath just was more than I could handle.  I had the most compressed orgasm of my life, meaning it was like an explosion as opposed to repeated pulses but whatever it was, I enjoyed myself and she relished my happiness. 

Once again she left me unlocked for the night and we slept soundly.  The following day there was no mention of a cage but there was a whispered, "Did you enjoy yourself last night?"  When bedtime came she mentioned that I needed to be locked up again and I did my best to show disinterest.  She walked toward the drawer where my cage is stored and uncharacteristically said, "Don't you want to be locked up?"  I didn't want to push it past the point where she would get annoyed and call it off so I just answered that yes, I did want to be locked again.  She brought the cage to me and locked it again just 24 hours after I had been freed. 

I'm not sure if it is the Thanksgiving holiday or something else but she has been very into teasing this week.  She has been grabbing the cage randomly throughout the day and teasing me inside the cage as we go to sleep.  She will rub my nipples and reach through the bars to excite me and then drift off to sleep.  Holy Dichotomy, Batman! 

I have been caged through the holiday and travel to the various family and extended family events without many options to play.  She has taken to wearing leggings to most of these events where she would be most concerned about being judged by other family, my mother and who knows but she had the confidence to wear them, rock them and get compliments from everyone.  She made them look dressy and age appropriate but I got to grab her when the moment presented itself so win-win-win.  I love how her confidence has grown throughout this experiment. 

I love my wife. 

4 days locked 
5 days since last orgasm 

Locked 109 of the last 141 days, she may prefer it that way 
1 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Lazy Thanksgiving weekend with the minimum of chores and yardwork. I made several attempts to be intimate with her but she turned me down every time. My lock ups are decidedly shorter and more prone to orgasm at the end but now I'm craving her more.

She abruptly announced on Friday that she wanted to have me use her vibrator on her and then get a foot rub. What do I get? Nothing. Sigh.

It was a productive session and she had several back-arching orgasms while I admired her from one side. I wanted to be involved and she wasn't interested in that at all. "Too bad, you're locked."

Sunday morning I was awakened by her dragging the key and necklace over my face and side of my head. It was a great way to wake up, by the way.

I was offered a couple of options to "have fun" but I opted to have her climb on top and repeat last week's adventure. She offered and I couldn't say no. She turned the key and my erection felt amazing since it could now escape the cage. No hope of getting the base ring off but that wasn't a huge issue.

She climbed up and let me lick her briefly and then mounted me. I held out longer than last week and it felt good the whole way. I gave it all I had when she grabbed my nipples and that was all I could handle.

I love my wife.
0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Had some cross-country travel for a couple of weeks with some pretty busy conferences that made for 12 hour days in the wrong time zone.  Right before I left, she made sure I was unlocked and we had some really enjoyable sex. 

Week 1 was interesting because I was in the wrong time zone and woke up early most every day since my brain was still in my home time zone.  While I wasn't letting my mind wander, I found myself eager to masterbate and more importantly to come.  My wife had attempted to ruin an orgasm much earlier in the experimentation with chastity so I figured why not try it myself.   

Letting go right before the spasms was a challenge and I probably should have stopped 15 seconds before I did.  There was no stimulation once it started but it felt pretty good and did more than just leak out.  It wasn't the buzzing heartbreak that my wife was able to give me on her first try but without those last few strokes, a lot of the good was left behind.  

When I got home that weekend, we enjoyed each other and she sent me on the road again wanting for nothing and with no lock.  She mentioned that she might want to lock me up for the single day we had together but didn't follow through with that threat. 

Week 2 was a little longer away from home (an extra day) and a little further away.  I gave some thought to some solo play but didn't want to make that a habit and it was busy enough that there wasn't a lot of downtime to focus on it.  I got home later on Friday night with some jet lag and lots of laundry.  I started a load, greeted everyone and went to bed pretty early.  As is our habit, Sunday night she announced that she wanted to have some fun. 

"You rub my feet and I'll rub you... and then I'll lock you up."  Other than the weekend in between my trips where I asked if she really planned to lock me for a single day, there had been no discussion of locks or chastity. 

I was more than happy to rub her feet getting the point that she was off limits and it would be just about me for the night.  She began her usual teasing and I was very eager for her attention.  I was already turned on by her suggestion that I would be locked again.  She planned to drive me crazy while I rubbed myself with a pair of satin panties.  I had a slightly different plan. 

Why don't you rub me with the panties but we'll do this slightly different.  I want you to lock your gaze on me and neither of us can close our eyes.  She has the most beautiful blue eyes and it is so easy to get lost in them.  She shifted a bit and wrapped the panties around my erection while staying completely focused on me.  I felt very vulnerable in having her see every expression and every wince that her efforts caused to roll across my face.  She quickened my excitement when she grabbed a nipple and started working on it with her free hand. At one point I reflexively closed my eyes to enjoy my building pleasure and she reminded me of my own rules.  "No, you have to keep your eyes open." 

I was embarrassed and turned on in equal amounts but her willingness to not break her gaze was so emotional and sexual that I couldn't handle it.  My orgasm was on the way and whatever she saw on my face made her accelerate her efforts and push me over into a staggering finish.  I enjoy her handjobs but I have never experienced something as profoundly pleasurable as what just happened.  We had done this for conventional sex before but what a difference it made for the handjob.  It was devastating and I was utterly spent. 

We cuddled for a bit and I dozed in my bliss until she got up to put things away and get ready for bed.  I was slightly roused by her activity but ready to fall asleep until I felt a presence.  She was standing over me on my side of the bed looking down at me.  She stood there with her feet apart and hands on her hips and said, "Time to lock up." 

Everything about the night was sexy and erotic and joyful. 

I love my wife. 

5 days locked 
5 days since last orgasm 
1 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

New Year's Day

The year ended with a lot of business travel, she had something of a half-hearted lock up and then the holidays hit and kept us busy.  I didn't expect that she would want me locked up when we were traveling, dealing with relatives and confined to tight spaces as we visited. 

I hoped that getting back home would result in an immediate lock up but that didn't happen.  We had time and we had sex but no mention of the cage came up.  Clearly she had lost interest and it was all over.  Dang it. 

Christmas calmed down and we got back into the swing of things at home when she mentioned, "we need to lock you back up."  Nothing else.  She didn't lock me up, she made mention of it a couple of times but never followed through.  Curious. 

New Year's Eve morning she surprised me with a desire to have sex.  We enjoyed each other and I KNEW this had to be it.  She was going to lock me up.  Nope. 

2017 happened. 

We slept in a little on New Year's Day and went about our tasks for the day but it was generally relaxed.  I was sexually energized from the day before and reminded her that it was Sunday night (our usually reserved time for sex before chastity) knowing she wouldn't be receptive.  I was turned down as expected and the night went on until we went to bed.  Football season is winding down and I'm binging with the time off but she closes the bedroom door.  Really?! 

She walks over to the drawer where the cage is kept and drops it on the bed.  "I need to lock you up and see how crazy I can make you." 

This has the potential to be a great year. 

I love my wife. 
1 x