[SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences

Re: [SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

Postby sirmebane » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:54 am

69 days without an orgasm
23 days remain in current lockup

This week wasn't a sexual odyssey of discovery and we had plenty to keep us busy but that didn't stop me from thinking about my situation. My cheap Chinese cage has been pinching, poking and chewing me in various places for the year I have been wearing it. When we started this 18 months ago, we were trying to find a cage that works... it took four cages to get there. The cheap cage route was the best way to try on various sizes and styles without burning through 100's of dollars and failing utterly.

The constant advice I have read is find a custom maker and spend the money, it is completely worth it. One of the other points frequently made is to buy the Bird Cage from Mature Metal. It is the best of the best without question, the most comfortable and so on and so on. I had suggested that as an option to my wife when we started but she was put off by the price and I wasn't ready to say this was worth it either.

This week I made my case and made it clear that if we wanted to continue to play with chastity, we needed to make an investment. She wasn't enthusiastic but agreed we would likely continue and "I want you to be comfortable. How much is it? Wait, don't tell me... I don't want to know." My wife approved the purchase and I ordered it the next day. Now I get to wait for 6-8 weeks to see if I screwed this up. My Chinese cage is about as close to a perfect fit as possible and I copied the specs with some slight changes for a little better, more snug here and there. I'm excited and terrified all at the same time.

Jail Bird cage was ordered on October 5th so I'm hopeful that it'll be in hand by Thanksgiving. Now we'll have to decide where to go from there.

Sunday night my expectations weren't very high because there was a lot going on with the family, kids were in motion everywhere and I wasn't getting the "sexy time" vibe from my wife. I had determined that I would keep my eye on football and other distractions so I wouldn't get disappointed. The weekend is about the only time we get to play and things were too busy, then... she brushed my bare leg with her clad in my favorite leggings. Hmm... I noticed but still wasn't sure she was just trying to get around the couch. When she returned, she brushed me again but more deliberate and slowly this time. She's in a mood to tease. YES!

During the evening, she used some comments on the phone that had double meaning but looked straight at me while she said them. YES! She gave me her eyes a few times and I get so lost in her eyes, she uses them as a weapon.

I thought that was the end of it but when we went to bed for the evening she tells me, "I have a plan." That is very good news. "Do you want to hear it?" Of course I wanted to hear it but I kept my mouth shut and started at her with my full attention.

"You're going to give me a foot rub because I really enjoy those more than anything else. I am going to unlock you for the purposes of teasing. You'll edge yourself for 3 minutes with a pair of panties and then I'm going to lock you back up." That's not very long. "That is what I have decided and it isn't up for discussion."

My cage was full and my heart was jumping for joy. She was going to get and give exactly what she wanted tonight. Her feet got the full treatment and then it was time for her to open the cage. I had been stiff during the discussion but now I had gotten limp and I worried if I was going to have a problem. When the lock opened and the cage came off, she handed me a pair of satin panties while my cock grew to full mast. It felt wonderful without anything even touching it yet, I miss erections.

"This seems like torture to me." I didn't disagree but I did smile. She held out her phone and brought up a timer app, set it for three minutes and then asked, "Do you want to watch it count down or not?" I wanted to watch it, please. "I'll work up top and you work down below but remember that you're not allowed to come." I was trying to catch up from that amazing concept when I looked at the phone to see 2:57... she had already started it while staring deeply into my eyes which got me going quickly.

My wife went to work sucking and pinching my nipples while I carefully worked the panties up and down my shaft. One minute in things started to feel so good but I knew I could go even further so I kept up the pace and so did she. Two minutes in I had to slow down but she didn't hold back and by the time the timer was 30 seconds I had to stop, I had to stop her stimulation to keep from coming.

I felt everything in me pulse, I was sure I had gone too far. *PULSE* *PULSE* *PULSE* It was the spasms of an ejaculation without anything coming out. She counted down the seconds while I concentrated hard on not coming.

"25 seconds. 20 seconds. 15 seconds. 10 seconds. 5 seconds. That's it." I couldn't do anything for fear of ending up with a full orgasm. It turns out that I didn't need 3 minutes. I only used 2 minutes 27 seconds before I couldn't handle anything else. She'll remember that.

"Time to lock it up." I put the cage back on, she slid the integrated lock back in place and took away the panties. I was still breathing hard and struggling to understand how I had not come or even had a ruined orgasm. I guess I stopped at the right time.

"Did you enjoy that?" Talking wasn't a skill I had regained yet but I grunted my approval while I tried to catch my breath. She had invested maybe 10 minutes from end to end and I was a quivering happy mess more in love with her than I could say.

I love my wife.
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
sirmebane

Re: [SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

Postby sirmebane » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:34 am

76 days without an orgasm
16 days remain in current lockup

The week was another busy one with work and family, getting caught up with things at work before a short weekend trip a few hours away. I got ready for the trip on Thursday morning only to discover the cage was digging into my skin again. Grrr. The weekend would have to been unlocked.

I was hopeful of some playtime since we wouldn't have all the kids and the one we had would be with others for most of the weekend. Yeah, that didn't work out. We stayed in motion nearly all four days we were gone and both pretty tired by the time we went to bed. No playtime. Sigh. Life sucks when you're horny.

We rolled back into town and got things settled down just in time for Sunday evening to blossom with all the "homework forgotten." Sigh.

I had given up on any excitement to check on work e-mails when my beautiful wife said, "Don't get too comfortable, I want a foot rub." When all toes and carpals were massaged she utters the words that make my heart skip a beat. "I have a plan."

She wanted to repeat the timed panty tease from last week. "This time I'm going to give you 5 minutes." I wasn't comfortable with this plan as I had nearly come from the 3 minutes she gave me last week. It was all I could do not to let it go. I'd have to pace myself carefully.

I grabbed a pair of satin panties and assumed the position. She set the timer on her phone but had a wrinkle for me tonight. "I'm not going to let you watch it this time." So many things going through my mind and she reminds me, "You are not allowed to come." Off we go.

My erection was ready to go and the soft satin felt sooooo goooood. I would have to take this very carefully. She worked my nipples and we kissed passionately while I regretted thoroughly asking for a 90 day lockup. Curious, she checked the phone and then showed it to me... 3:30 done with 90 seconds to go. "Wow, that went fast didn't it." My whole masturbatory world was now in chaos. Stay on the edge but don't go over, time is running out.

The clock struck zero and I kept going while she watched and waited for me to stop. "You're pushing it there mister." I let go and she continued to rub my chest and tease me a little. Woof. I asked her why I had asked for 90 days without an orgasm. Why?

"I don't know. Because you're crazy?"

I love my wife.
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
sirmebane

Previous

Return to The Journey