[SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: [SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

Post by sirmebane »

So a quick update as this lockup continues. I asked her about her question to me about ‘taking matters into my own hands’ while I was traveling. My very timid wife who recoils from most discussions like that simply says, “You had every right. You were alone and had time on your hands.” She was repeating what I had told her when I answered her original question. I also blamed her for sending me an e-mail about locking me up when I got home but she had so dismissed it as unimportant, I think I’m going to vote for her simply being concerned that I hadn’t suffered in my absence.

I asked her when she would like me to ‘service her’ again and more importantly, if I could go down on her soon. “Not tonight. Let’s make a plan for tomorrow.” Woo! After a couple of days being locked up, I get so submissive and eager to do anything for her that she’d let me do. Happy and eager for this to happen.

My lovely wife reminded me of our date that afternoon while I was at work and that we both had an early start the following day so there would be ‘no late nights.’ We started the session with a foot rub while the kids were getting settled down and when the house was quiet things really got started. I stripped off my shirt and she dropped her bottoms while we did some passionate kissing. There was hope on my part that she would tease me a bit but tonight was all about tending to her needs. She squeezed my nipples a bit but then made it plain that she was waiting on me to get started.

I dropped below her thighs and licked her until my jaw was tired, there was no blood left in my arms and every twitch fiber nerve had been fired. She was exhausted and my face was soaked in her juices. During my time pleasuring her, I remember a few nights before when I was permitted to mount and basically edge myself inside her. She was so wet and ready tonight, it would have been so good to repeat that performance so I thought about it as licked and my cage just stayed full. I was in heaven with my fantasies and smothered in her aroma even if she wasn’t going to offer anything more.

When she was utterly spent, I climbed back up beside her and I could begin to feel my hands again as the blood returned. I lay beside her hoping for a touch of any kind but she was already dozing. After a few minutes, I got up, let the dogs out one last time for the night and did the circuit of the house to make sure all doors were locked and all kids secure. Upon my return to our room, she was soundly sleeping and I was left to deal with my own excitement in the only way I could. A few deep breaths, a little TV and sleep visited me in no time. I have one of those health trackers that records your sleep cycle and I got some serious R.E.M. sleep that night. I was awakened around 4am by a nocturnal erection that was foiled by the cage, it didn’t keep me from dropping right back to sleep but reflected my growing desire. I have been getting woken up by my cage the last couple of mornings and while I’d rather sleep, I really like the feeling of being ‘contained.’

My wife had a nice little evening out for us last night and while it wasn’t anything elaborate, we had about 90 minutes of time to share together. When we went to bed that night, I let her know that I was eager to give her another round of orgasms whenever she was ready. “I can’t keep up with you, not tonight.” I joked that all she had to do was get the key and she could bring all this attention to an end. I got a sharp, “No.”

She gets it. I love her so very much and I’m starting to wonder if I need to be unlocked anytime soon. I’d love her to go for some record like 2-3 months. I have done this long enough to know that I could make it, but how to suggest it and not blow up her plans. Maybe she is already thinking the same way. Argh. I’ll keep my mouth closed and let her do her thing, she is getting so good at it.

I love my wife!
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

We started the weekend with my offer to do whatever I could to bring her pleasure and all she wanted on Friday night was a cuddle. She was happy and satisfied from the activities earlier in the week and all she needed from me was to surround her with my arms.

We caught up on the week, the day and then she detailed her thoughts on the weekend and how she wanted it to go when she would allow me to pleasure her again. It wouldn’t be until Sunday because she was just until then and that felt about right for when she’d want some more attention. ‘And then you’ll unlock me, right?’ I joked with her knowing she had no intention of letting me loose much less letting me come with just a week of being locked up. “I’m going to let you rub my feet, take care of me and if you’re up for it… I’ll let you edge inside me again.”

Up for it? My cage filled, my heart raced and I realized how much I love this woman. I let her know in no uncertain terms that I would be okay with penetrating her without being allowed to come. She knew I liked it but I wasn’t sure how she felt about it since she is conflicted by getting me so excited and then not allowed to finish. In past discussions she has referred to it as torture or suffering, when she edged me by hand, she thought it felt weird and artificial. Now she has decided that she enjoys my thrusting hopelessly inside her only to be locked away before it could be resolved. My blood pressure must have been way up as I was finding it difficult to speak or properly articulate much after that.

Saturday morning, we had a stress free day and took our time getting the day started. We lingered in bed as long as possible and then she hopped in the shower to get ready. When she emerged, she was wearing leggings and the long term tease was on for the weekend. I find her just irresistible in leggings and she is keenly aware of this fact and has begun using it to her advantage. I spent much of the day finding opportunities to run my hands around her backside and down her legs. As the day wore on and we escaped the heat for a quick nap later in the afternoon, I rubbed her leg as I drifted off which she enjoyed but it also amused her.

Sunday night, I followed her lead when she retired to our bedroom and ran after her locking doors and making sure the house was secure. When we had the bedroom to ourselves, she repeated the agenda for the evening with some new details about how things would go. “I would like a foot rub and then you can use the vibrator on me. It is direct and doesn’t take long which is what I want tonight. I’ll let you edge inside of me once I’m done but we’ll have to lock you right back up. We can cuddle afterwards because I sleep better when we cuddle.”

My super vanilla wife who nearly never spoke of sex before chastity is now working a plan for my lock up and has determined that she wants to be pleasured in a specific fashion and what I’ll be allowed for the night. Holy crap. What a transformation.

I playfully pointed out that tonight would be her third orgasmic session this week and did she realize that? She dismissed my observation with the question, “Are you complaining?” I was not so I went about the busy of tending to her needs. The foot rub being completed, I warmed her up and began teasing her with my hands. My hands ran up and down her inner thighs and I let my fingers drift across her labia and occasional drift inside. She let me know she was ready when she asked, “Where is the vibrator?” My skills with making her come with a vibrator don’t begin to compare with other methods so she has to guide me to the right spot. She got me where she wanted it to be and adjusted my target when the vibrations had done their work or numbed that spot too much. After enough time and persistence, the AA batteries gave up a percentage of their lives in return for a good solid orgasm for her. And another and finally a third where she took the device away from me and rolled it around her clitoris and purred much to my delight. I love to hear her moan and breath when she is turned on and becoming orgasmic, her performance tonight was thoroughly enjoyable to witness.

My cage was preventing my erection and my cock was leaking pre-cum while the base ring anchored everything as blood pumped into a very eager area. She took a moment to recover and then asked me if I was ready to be unlocked. I was ready and eager but ever the joker, I asked her what would happen if I couldn’t control myself and went too far. ‘Accidents can happen.’ Our new sexy talk was so different from what we used to whisper to each other and so much hotter. “No accidents. I’m relying on you to know when to stop.” …but what if I can’t? “You aren’t going to have an accident but if you do, I’ll have to add more time to your lock up.”

These are words from a chastity fantasy meme, this isn’t coming from my wife. No WAY this is coming from my wife. She had no interest in reading the stuff I gave her so she is doing all of this on her own. <pant> She is so hot, I want her so badly and while she unlocks me and I manage to remove the cage, I know it can’t happen.

My joy at being inside her is much deeper than hers at having me be there but not much. As I enter her and get the lubrication just right, she gives me a “I love that feeling.”

I begin thrusting and she stares at me with her blue eyes, knowing that her sparkling eyes just make me want her more. Having her stare into my soul while I connect with her in the most intimate way and smile when she sees the effect it has on me just wrecks me. I’m doing well and think that this is going to be one of those times that despite everything she is doing with her hands, her eyes, her voice that I’ll be able to go for a while.

I’m breathing hard and the need to come overwhelms me so I know I have to stop right now. She lets go and looks away so I can catch my breath and calm down. We repeat this three more times with each attempt becoming shorter and shorter in duration as I slowly lose my mind. My breathing is now ragged and she can tell that animal instinct is about to take over so she announces, “Okay, that is enough… I don’t want you to have any accidents. It is time to lock you back up.”

Her proclamation is enough to spur me on and I edge myself inside her again but now it is a full on fight between the intellectual and the animal which she sees clearly as she stares directly into my sex drunk brain. She permits a few more seconds and then brings it all to a halt. She pushes me to the side while I gasp for air and my brain struggles to understand why it doesn’t get the release. I’m breathing hard and staring at this raging hard on when I turn at look at her for sympathy. When I get instead of her compassion and an invitation to come back and finish is her holding up the lock for my cage. No words, no gestures just the lock between her thumb and forefinger. I was in heaven and it was clear she understood that.

I squeezed the cap of my cock to encourage the hard on to dissipate knowing it would be a while and pre-cum seeped out as I did so. Never have I been so frustrated and so satisfied all at the same time. I let my wife know how much I loved her and how much I desired her as she clicked the lock shut once again.

She noted, "You're shaking." Yes, I noticed that.

We put everything away that needed to be shielded from little eyes and cuddled her to sleep in about 10 minutes. It took me substantially longer to fall asleep and my cage woke me up in the night and again right before my alarm but it was all worth it.

I love my wife so much and I wish I knew the words to tell her that beyond what I have already said. I simply cannot do enough for her.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

21 days since last orgasm 
17 days since lock up began (RECORD!) 

I had to check my math on that and sure enough, that's where we are.  It feels like we just started and we're already at Day 17.  A new record for us since the last session was ended at 13 days.  I have started a calendar to document what happens when just because neither of us can keep is straight and it is interesting to go back and see how often things happen.   

The leaking of pre-cum is becoming more frequent and more random.  I understand how it happens when there is sexual excitement but finding it after an hour at my desk at work or watching golf on the weekend is just wild.  Yes, sex is on my mind more frequently these days but it isn't something I focus on unless I have a shot at some quality time with my wife.  If there is a better than average chance of time together, I may consider it pretty frequently intermittently getting distracted and coming back to it until we get behind closed doors.  There have been several times when I have found a thin string of pre-cum or small drop just sitting there.  I don't even remember that happening when I was a teenager but I probably didn't give it as much time to happen. 

I asked for and was granted a session with my prostate massager a couple nights after our intense edging session.  It doesn't provide relief but gives me sensations that are pleasurable and if she plays with my nipples at the same time it can grow quite intense, very quickly and who knows what may be possible one day with practice.  I was not unlocked so there was some discomfort (and some excitement) from the cage limiting my physical response.  It was late and I didn't have enough time to really get serious about it, but it went in and she worked my nipples while I contracted my PC muscles.  I had some really good waves run through my mid-section and then it was over.  The session turned into a really effective tease because I was very excited with nowhere to go.  My wife went to sleep and I was still there with my needs and the massager still in place so I considered doing some more without her.  My desire to continue was outweighed by my need to involve my wife with all things sexual and I called an end to it without any more stimulation.  Going to sleep took a while since my prostate was tingling and I really wanted more.  Sleep eventually came and I slept soundly. 

I don't know if it is a function of age or effort or why the least bit of attention from my wife puts me to sleep so soundly.  Having an orgasm and rolling over used to be a sure way to get deep, restorative sleep but now I have found another way.  Whether she shows me attention with a tease or allows me to pleasure her, I sleep so soundly (unless the cage wakes me up, which happens but not for long).  This is another interesting discovery on a fun adventure. 

The following day, I trapped my wife in a chair and showed her some affection with some passionate kissing.  I let it be known that I appreciated her giving me some pleasure the night before.  Some more kissing and then she grabbed each nipple and squeezed hard for what felt like a good 60 seconds.  It was long enough to get me breathing hard and wanting more.  It wasn't the time to escalate nor was she likely to do so but was wonderful for what it was.  Things were about to go on a hiatus while her period rolled through, the timing is never ideal but it could be worse. 

A few days later as we got ready for bed, she offered to tease my finger.  She gently strokes my middle finger while I simultaneously get very aroused and marvel at why I'm getting very aroused.  I swear that with enough time and persistence, I could come from just this.  It was wonderful and she kept going until she fell asleep.  I was left properly teased, aroused and ready for bed.  I'm learning to deal with being left wanting more and I have decided that I want more. 

I certainly don't understand why the teasing and denial works but it does.  My hands reach for her nearly every time she is close enough which she may find annoying at times.  I try not to over do it but I really want to grope her thoroughly. 

Saturday night provided an opportunity for me to go down on her but she decided that she wasn't quite up for it and wanted to put it off one night.  Disappointed. 

Sunday night gave another chance for her to be pleasured and I got the word to go.  We started with rubbing her feet and getting her relaxed.  Things transitioned quickly as she stripped off her bottoms and I stripped of my shirt while we kissed passionately.  My cage filled right away and everything got so intense so fast, my breathing was already heavy.  I had been looking forward to this for the better part of a week and I let her know.  Just to hear her moan, to feel those muscles tense up in pleasure is such a huge turn on for me.  I brought her to climax with my tongue three times and tried to climb the hill for number four but couldn't get her there and she was done.  There was no offer to unlock and edge me as she had done in the previous couple of sessions.  She snuggled and went to sleep. 

I'm so conflicted on what I want versus what I need.  Honestly, I don't this to end and it hasn't been a topic on her mind as she let me know, "I really haven't given any thought to unlocking you.  I guess I should."  Now that sounds super-sexy but she meant it, she didn't have a plan and probably hadn't given it much consideration.  We're in "every day is a new record territory" and whenever it ends, I'll be both so relieved and so utterly disappointed. 

I considered suggesting that we push for keeping me locked through August but that is me being helpful and not letting her lead the way.  My current cage has too much play and the gap between the ring and cage can be wider or more narrow depending so things keep slipping out.  I have tried to modify the cage to narrow the gap with additional hardware which hasn't been successful.  Next I'll try to bend the locking post down but I think another cheapo cage is in my future.  In the long term, a custom cage such as a Jailbird may work better. 
0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

So trying to do your own metalwork with a hammer is a bad idea. Long story short, I cracked the weld of the post to the ring and the post bounced on the floor. Ruined it.

Luckily, I have a spare ring from my first cage that will work and I have ordered yet another cage (this makes number 3) with a smaller base ring and a slightly shorter cage length. Ring size needs to be tried, the cage length was just as close as I could come to what I already had. I didn't want it to be a half inch longer, so I went with a quarter inch shorter. This could be several lessons learned with a single cage but I'd rather do it with a $20 cage instead of a $320 cage.

Interestingly, when I shared the news of my failed adjustment with my wife there were no questions, no concerns, no "what are you going to do next?" To be fair, she was cooking dinner and had other things on her mind but I had hoped for some reaction. I don't know why that would even bother me but it did.

I'll leave it alone and maybe she'll say something later. I didn't tell her that I had cobbled together a work around and that a new cage was on order.

EDIT:

She didn't disappoint me. While she finished up her tasks for the night she decided she wanted a foot rub later but cleaning up the dinner dishes was a task she didn't want. "Why don't YOU clean the kitchen." Why would I do that? (he asked playfully) "Because I'm in charge." I guess I'm cleaning the kitchen.

<shudder>

When we had the bedroom to ourselves and I was giving her a foot rub, she asked "So do you have anything locking that up?" I told her that I had cobbled together a Frankenstein of two different cages and was locked.

"Good. I don't want to break our streak. 18 days, no, well I guess it will be 19 days is a long time."

<shiver>
0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Starting day 20 this morning and I'm eager and ready for everything that my wife wants to do.  She has other plans to focus on her own world so in the last couple of days, I started to feel a little neglected.  Looking back at my calendar (best idea I've had – track teasing and interactions with her) it has only been two days but I can feel very neglected very quickly these days.   I'll have to work on that. 

Last night we went to see the latest superhero movie and she had spent the day in leggings which usually means she wants me to notice her.  Yeah, they're comfortable but when she wears them out in public, she is doing it for my benefit.  She had already hinted that there could be some fun that may happen at bedtime so I was not going to linger when she mentioned that she was going upstairs.  When we had the room to ourselves (kids always a challenge to get to bed), there was cuddling and intimacy and she brightening up and thought "hey, I haven't teased your fingers in while." 

Her slow stroking of my middle finger as a substitute for my caged member is so wildly erotic for me.  I wish I understood why it works but within a minute, my groin was stirring, my cage was full and I had to increase my breathing to keep up.  I always comment to her that I don't get why that works and she said something along the lines that she worries about me and my strange brain.  "What kind of person gets excited by having a finger stroked or wants to be caged."  Wasn't expect that comment and really appreciated it from my vanilla wife.  She just keeps getting more confident and more sexy to my tragically horny mind as the days pass.  There was some more stimulation while she worked over my nipples and I offered to go down on her as I was ready for the action I thought was coming but I got, "I'll take a pass tonight."  Uh.  Ok.  Everything came to a screeching halt as we were visited by a child that decided a conversation was necessary at 11pm.  When we got the room back to ourselves, the interaction was limited to 'good night.'  It wasn't disappointing but it wasn't what I expected so I guess I need to stop expecting things.  Letting her take the lead is notably the most erotic thing that has happened to me and I'm not going to screw it up if I can. 

It occurred to me at some point in the last 24 hours that under other circumstances, if we hadn't been able to make love in nearly three weeks... I would have already dealt with my needs alone.  If fact, I think 10 days would be about the limit of my self control and if her interest or general circumstances didn't permit quality time together.  That is a jarring revelation for me since I have had nothing short of a fantastic adventure in these three weeks by consciously and deliberately surrendering my orgasms to her.  I want her touch, I need her touch and I happily accept her teasing and coy discussion about "well, this is what you asked me for..."  I cannot deal with not having at least some of her focus and I have lost my coping mechanism for those times.  It's not like I'm being locked and ignored, I'm just waaayyyy more eager than she'll ever be and I'm still adapting. 

My worst fear and my greatest hope are that she'll unlock me and bring me to orgasm.  I don't get to decide and it is so exciting. 

This morning I woke up early and thought about all the hints I needed to through her way about needing to be teased more.  I went through several drafts in my head and realized that I was aroused and she was asleep which wouldn't have a good outcome.  Time to make coffee.  When I came back into the bedroom, she had begun to stir and I got an invitation to join her.  She said in her sleepy voice that she wanted to tease me and put me 'on edge' before I go to work.  Aaaannnd the cage is full. 

If I can give myself no other advice, get in the time machine go back and say 'shut up and let her lead the way.'  Just shut up. 

She proceeded to make sure I was stirred up and ready to go.  I wanted to keep things going but it was time for me to get ready for work and she put things to a stop.  "You need to get in the shower."  I wanted to keep going and opened my mouth long enough to let a playful, "or we could..." escape my lips and she cut me off.  "No.  I'm in charge and I said get in the shower." 

There is no way she could know how much that statement had turned me on and all I could do was laugh and tell her that I love her. 

Just shut up and let her lead.  So very hot. 

So new cage is coming in the mail today and the base ring is dropping in size by 5 mm and the cage is getting shorter by a quarter inch.  The Chinese cages don't offer every conceivable size and while I wanted this style and a smaller base ring, I didn't really want to drop the length at all but nor did I want to make it longer which was my other choice. 

I hope everything fits with the new cage but experimentation is how we learn. 

I love my wife so very, very much.
1 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Sunday, August 7, 2016
23 days locked (Personal Record)
27 days without an orgasm

I haven't been locked the last 24 hours but neither was there an orgasm as you'll understand as you read on.  There was no device locked on me but I was still not allowed and unable to play alone.

A very strange thing happened to me on Saturday morning as I detailed in this post to the general chat page.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62302

I was quite freaked out but I'm okay now so what the heck?  If you read this but didn't catch that post, feel free to reply to it over there.

Friday was an easy time, we cuddled a bit and kissed some but when I offered to go down on her she turned me down.  "I just don't need it as often as you do."  Disappointed but not surprised, we snuggled up and went to sleep.

Saturday morning we had no serious responsibilities and I had been shirking my exercise routine as the heat/humidity was just punishing this time of year.  While I didn't sleep in, I did sleep a little later than normal and we enjoyed a comfortable snuggle as we began to wake up.  She rubbed my chest and eventually found a nipple to massage.  Her efforts eventually went to my cage (she never touches the cage, hates the feeling) and asked me, "How would you like to have me edge you?"  Huh?  Yeah, of course... let me strip off this shirt.  "Well, I thought you could lick me first and then you could edge inside of me."

Dayum.  I wasn't prepared for that one.  She had just turned me down last night and now she was leading the way into a full session including her and edging me inside her wonderful womanhood.  I wasn't prepared for that and it was pretty clear to her when I stammered and hesitated while my brain caught up.  Yes, yes.  Absolutely.  I want to lick you, let me make that part clear.  She unlocked me and we got started.

We kissed and groped and get her warmed up when I decided it was time and went down between her legs.  When I pulled back the covers, her scent was there to greet me and I was very aroused with the situation.  My tongue worked her through three orgasms in the span of 30-40 minutes (neither of the other two as big as the first) and she called me off.  "I'm done, I can't take anymore."

She invited me up to be along side of her and I quickly mounted her and started enjoying her as only that act allows.  It was awesome, it was glorious and she was working my nipples as I pumped inside her and tried to figure out when things were getting too serious.   She asked me if I wanted to come and I pointed out that edging wasn't about coming as I breathed heavily trying to soak it all in.  "Do you want to come?"  I did but I didn't, we had gone so far and did I want this to end?  'It is up to you, you hold the key and you have to decide.'  I was hoping she would tell me to back off but instead she looked me in the eyes and said, "I want you to come.  I like it when you come."

I was still in the mode to edge but now I had instructions and a purpose so I worked at some serious strokes and immediately knew it was going to happen but I stopped.  Everything from my waist down was pulsing but there was no orgasm, no ejaculate emerged and I enjoyed the sensation as I knew it wouldn't last forever and I could start again in 30 seconds.

Once I had calmed down, I went back to thrusting but something wasn't right.  I had not come (I made sure later that no seed was spilled as I asked her) and despite being highly aroused by everything, I had an erection that had decided to call it a day at the worst possible time.  I had permission to come and a cock that didn't want to cooperate.  She grabbed my nipples, she cajoled, she coaxed but it wasn't coming back and we were both disappointed. 

That's weird.

We snuggled a bit and then got ready to start the day.  She said nothing more about the cage or falling erections, she just showered and made coffee before she got dressed and checked on the kids.  I got ready and put the cage away after my shower assuming she had intended that the lockup was over as of this morning.  It had been three weeks and a milestone set, "I want you to come" sounds like it was over for now.

The rest of the weekend I was free to access my penis and I came to be aware of a concerning condition.  I couldn't coax an erection out of it in three attempts on Saturday.  She couldn't keep me going, I couldn't in the shower and even with some serious effort when I was alone... no erection.  Thoughts of going to the doctor, explaining everything for the last few months started circling my head and I was seriously freaking out.

If you read my post, you'll know this next part.

Sunday, I slept in a bit and didn’t work too hard to think about my new issue. We went to church, out for lunch, came home and took care of some yard work in high humidity and heat, showered and finally kicked up my feet for the first time around 4pm. I started to think about what had happened and the discussion with the doctor if it continued. Stress.

My wife noted that we had the room to ourselves and asked, “You didn’t lock back up after yesterday morning. Are you ready to go now? I’m not done with you.” I explained that she didn’t tell me to lock back up and she was in control. If I had a problem, I would let her know. Her instructions were brief and to the point, “I want you locked up.”  Praise to my wife for noticing that I wasn't locked and demanding that I be, she is playing the game exactly as I would have asked her to and saved me a great deal of anxiety in the process.

Bam! I felt an erection the moment my brain processed that dialogue and smiled way too large for the moment but she didn’t notice either item. I’m physically okay, the plumbing works. I don’t have any history of this and clearly a few words from my wife and everything is fine.

That's weird.

Writing this update, I have felt the cage fill and fall as I got a little excited.  I'm thinking I blew something not so unusual completely out of proportion and perhaps created a major problem where only a minor one existed.  Fear and male ego are powerful things not to be underestimated.

Monday is day 24 under lock and key and during our pillow talk one night she pondered what all this fun and frolic would become once school started back for the kids.  She didn't say so explicitly, but she hinted that I would begin the school year locked and stay that way for the visible future.  She could be messing with my head but I'm learning to take her idle threats with a little more care now.

By the way, my cage just filled up again.

I really, truly love my wife with all of my heart.
0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

25 Days locked (personal record) 
29 Days without an orgasm 

Sunday is usually a day we reserve for sex if it doesn't happen at other times during the week and I enjoy putting aside the time but I don't care for the utter predictability of scheduling sex.  It was one of the things  that I hoped might change with chastity and at it changed last night. 

We had the sexy discussion about putting the cage back on me and I rubbed her feet.  A little cuddle, a little snuggle and it was time to go to sleep.  She has so many tasks throughout the day and rest is a priority for her.  Having relaxed her with the foot rub, she was done for the day.  My cage firmly in place and my delight at having been locked up was enough for me and she went to sleep secure in the knowledge that I was happy.  She knew that because I told her so. 

Monday came and the morning was busy with exercise and getting ready for work.  We passed each other but didn't get to talk too much.  We said our goodbyes and went to work. When everyone returned home, dinner was finished and the dishes were washed she passed by me and put her hand on the cage.  She didn't linger, she didn't tease, she just put her hand there and immediately had my attention. 

My wife is wonderful and she does all sorts of things to make me happy but being overtly sexual outside of the bedroom, to reach for my genitals is not her standard procedure.  It is unusual enough that I gave her my full attention.  She wanted another foot rub and then she might find a way to tease me afterwards.  I was really tired, she was tired and we were on the way to the bedroom to tend to each other's desires. 

This didn't turn into one of life's most passionate sex sessions but it was a great way to end the day.  She played with my nipples, she rubbed my finger (WHY DOES THAT FEEL SO GOOD) and I encouraged her to find uncaged skin between my legs and rub there.  My cage kept filling and the sensation is equal parts frustration and desire.  It is a wonderful mix of good and bad, hot and cold, yin and yang. 

Struggle to find a cage that fits 

I now understand why most people buy 3-6 before they find the perfect fit.  I'm so glad these are all Chinese knock offs that are very inexpensive. 

My first cage that I got off eBay was comically heavy and an enclosed model that didn't allow easy cleaning or maintenance. 

My second cage was much more open, much lighter but accidental escape from it was 1-2 day because the gap between cage and ring was just too wide.  The cage was also able to swing a bit up and down which made things worse.  Exercise almost guarantees an accidental escape. 

My third cage was order with deliberately small ring and cage to see how it would work.  40mm is too small for me, at least for now.  I can get it on and even slept in it for a night but couldn't stay comfortable for more than a couple of minutes.  There is a lot of movement in the male genitalia with the constant expansion and contraction so this cage goes in the drawer for a time when I'm more advanced. 

My fourth cage (second order in about 10 days) is on the way and based on the design of cage #3 which was in escapable so I'm hopeful.  The ring goes back to the size I'm wearing now, the gap is reduced dramatically and the cage is about a quarter inch longer than the cage I'm in now (which is cage #2). 

I proposed a custom cage to my wife and while she thought it was weird she was at least open to discussing it.  The price puts both of us off and she isn't keen on spending that much money at all.  I hate to let go of the cash but I want that sense of comfort and security.  A jailbird is likely in my future but whether it gets ordered in two weeks or two months or two years is an unknown. 

Hopefully cage #4 will serve well for a period of time and let us figure it all out.  The bill for all 4 cages is right at $100 so I'm okay with that knowing the difficulty of the challenge. 

Back to the important stuff, my wife is giving thought to when she wants to be pleasured, how she wants to keep me interested and keeping all this going.  This is such a special and intimate time for us, no way I could have seen the changes in her coming. 

I love her so very much. 
0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

27 Days locked (personal record) 
31 Days without an Orgasm 

The last two days have been busy so there is no great opportunity to have much fun.  A quick snuggle on the way to sleep is all that there has been time for and while I haven't been ignored, I have felt like this is much more of a routine.  While I am eager to touch her, talk to her, interact with her and love to kiss her, the oppressive desire to tear her clothes off has eased off. 

I spent much of the day at work thinking, "Huh?  I guess I have broken through the horny barrier and have now found inner peace.  There is no pressing desire and I can do this, I'm ready to finish out the year in a cage. 

Last night I had her early enough that I could suggest some play time.  She was up for it but immediately set the ground rules in plain terms, "I'm not in the mood for anything deeply sexual and I'm not letting you out."  Whoa!  Where did that come from?  This is MY wife... the one who is anxious about sex in so many ways. She said that she really needed to come up with a plan to unlock me since she really didn't have one. 

There was hugging, there was kissing and there was a full cage.  There wasn't any intense focus from her but it was enough that I realized that I was so eager to have her, I had NOT achieved inner peace and wasn't even close. 

The early morning hours found me suddenly awake as my cock struggled to break through the steel bars of the cage.  I wasn't awake long but it was a reminder that a few minutes time with her made me realize how hungry I was for her. 

Longest I have ever been locked by far and she has been unapologetic about it and truly trying to fulfill my chastity fantasy in every way she can.  "It's all about me... remember?" 

I love her so much. 
0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

28 Days locked (personal record) 
32 Days without an Orgasm 

Latest cheap Chinese cage is due today in the mail. 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/381709377746 

Found a supplier (from others here) who apparently stages product in New York to make shipping about two weeks faster.  I hope this one works out as planned, I don't know where else to go without making the jump to a custom device. 

What I have now is a blend of cage #1 base ring and cage #2 (the cage) and it is mostly effective but too easy to accidentally escape.  Exercise is a near guaranteed way to have something come loose and that just isn't much fun. 

Fingers crossed. 

Last night was the first night where there wasn't a complete evening planned running around with kids so we had a dinner at home together.  She caught up on household tasks, team mom tasks and then offered, "Do you want to take this upstairs?"  I assumed that this would be a recovery night and she surprises me again.  Yes, yes I do.  I'll meet you up there. 

I slid into bed knowing that I had to be ready for anything and nearly a month into chastity, believe me I am ready for literally anything.  She joined me and offered to let me rub her feet.  Oh, not what I had in mind.  She then suggested that there could be other things "if time allowed."  I pointed out that we could start with the other things and work back to the foot rub, since we had limited time and kids to pick up before too long.  No, she wanted it in the order she wanted to receive it and would not be swayed by the likes of me.  "I still need to come up with a plan to unlock you."  I let her know that I was in no hurry, I hope she wasn't.  I also pointed out that she could unlock me, play and lock me back up as she saw fit.  I didn't get much comment on that idea. 

Her feet were rubbed and when that was complete we found somewhere between 20-40 minutes remained before we had to pick up one of the kids.  "I know you like to lick me, can you get it done in that much time?"  Only one way to find out, let's get on it.  There was all of 90 seconds of kissing and warm up and I worked down between her legs with a mission to complete.  She was very receptive and clearly getting where she needed to be in another five minutes.  I was in complete and utter heaven as she was breathing hard, calling my name and covering me in her wetness.  Her aroma is so completely intoxicating and I wish I could experience it more often. 

She had all she could handle and the clock kept ticking so it was time to bring the experience to a close.  I got washed up and we proceeded to gather the flock and put the house to bed.  When we got back and settled ourselves, we were both tired but I was hopeful there would be a little teasing for me.  I got a warm cuddle, an "I love you" and the night was over. 

I can't decide whether I am so horny that everything is about short-circuit or if I have so adapted to this new way that it is all I need.  If sleep is any indicator, I slept very well.  So much of this is psychological and who knows.  I would love more physical attention but I haven't made that a secret. 

I love my wife. 

0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

No Orgasm in 0 days (after 34 days) 
Locked for 30 days (personal record) 

Friday – the new cage 

Friday afternoon my fourth cage arrived in the mail and my wife showed more interest than she has in the other packages that have arrived.  Not that she was excited about it but it has become so commonplace she has a genuine interest in what is in the box this time and how it fits.  My first attempt to explore my latest purchase was thwarted by children who were a little too eager to be present.  My second attempt involved opening the box, cleaning the device with alcohol and storing it for inspection until I could get unlocked from my current cage. 

My wife wanted to know how it fit and I explained that I couldn't try on a new cage because I was still locked into the old one.  I have set the rule that I don't touch keys unless absolutely necessary or just wildly impractical to get her involved.  It feeds my sense of her control and keeps her in the know when I need to adjust, get out for some reason or any other problem.  She nodded her understanding and commented, "I knew why you were up here." 

I showed her the newest cage and the differences that I hoped would be better while she unlocked me so I could exchange one for the other.  I was concerned that the base ring wasn't small enough and the cage was too long but I didn't have unlimited choice from the vendor.  As I got everything lined up and ready for the lock it became clear this was going to fit better than anything I had experienced so far.  When she slid the lock in place and closed it, I felt a twinge of concern as I knew there would be no escaping this cage by accident or intention without the key.  I felt my pulse race and let out a sigh as I tried to keep calm but my sexual excitement was obvious in the cage.  The cage had a custom lock which meant a different key so she sorted all that out and began her routine of getting ready for bed. 

Saturday – Teasing and anxiety 

Saturday night brought about an offer by my wife to "tease me a bit" which is really welcome and I hoped she would remove the cage for some teasing down below but that wasn't her plan.  The new cage holds itself together with the lock being applied and we had removed the lock a little earlier to apply a bead of glue across a rough section a comfort buffer.  The cage was still on but the two stability pins and main hasp held it together.  She drove me nuts by running her fingers in circles around my nipples.  The cage filled as I strained against it and felt the lust of the last month having been pent up trying to get free.  It was so wonderful and so exasperating all at the same time.  When it all came to an end I offered to please her but she wasn't going to have it. 

Interestingly, she asked "so did the cage come loose?"  Was that the whole goal of this exercise?  I suggested that there was more fun to be had, I was certainly ready to do whatever she could possibly permit.  She wasn't interested and after some good kissing, she asked for the lock to be replaced, wished me a good night and rolled over to sleep.  In facing her bedside table, she put the key on the nightstand and now I considered what might happen if I took the key.  No, I can't do that, it wouldn't be within the rules.  I am still trying to catch my breath and calm things down while I feel utterly frustrated.  Very frustrated.  The key is right there.  Ugh. 

Sunday 

The morning brought another chance to discuss things as we woke up after what was a very restful night, well for some of us.  I slept really well except for a 5am battle with the nocturnal erections which wasn't a huge deal.  My wife asked how I slept and I crawled up beside her and told her that I was VERY tempted to 'grab the key and disappear' after last night's activities.  "It has been a month.  A month."   

She was probably more surprised by that than I had realized.  On the way to church she said, "About the sob story you gave me this morning?  I put the key away where you won't find it."  Whoa, she is talking about this with kids in the car (probably not paying attention) but it limited my response.  'Yeah, that's a good idea.'  Great, now I'm super horny and frustrated in a cage that I can't escape and I just got a major rush of sexy thoughts to battle.  She's killing me and I can't blame anyone but me. 

Yes, I'm having more fun than I know how to handle.  Way more fun.  I'm even a little scared that I can't deal with this as it stands.  I'm riding a roller coaster and yes, she would let me stop but I committed to let her lead the way.  Argh! 

The afternoon had us shedding kids for various activities and when we arrived home my wife pointed out that we had the house to ourselves and we should take advantage of that.  'Two days in a row?  Nice.'  We weren't entirely sure how much time we had but knew it wouldn't be more than an hour.  What did she have in mind?  I offered to take care of her which I really enjoy. 

"No, I thought it could be all about you. We'll take off the cage and have some fun for you.  We can get the vibrator and use it on me tonight when there is more time." 

I can't tell you how good this news was for me.  The cage came off, the base ring came off and it felt wonderful to be able let things grow.  I still wasn't entirely sure what she had in mind so I asked.  'You're talking about edging me inside of you, right?'  "No, I want you inside of me but I want you to come."  A full erection was first response and I asked if she was sure; she was.  Nothing could have been more exciting for me to hear considering my current state.  I didn't delay. 

She made her sex available to me and I spent a few minutes warming her up with my tongue knowing I didn't have to get it all done now, she would have her session later.  I couldn't help myself when she seemed to be enjoying it so I lingered there for awhile as I could hear the clock ticking in my head.  I was ready, she was ready and time was of the essence so off we go. 

It felt so good, I had permission to come and she turned those eyes up at me and I had to stare at her.  She has the most beautiful eyes and when I mentioned they turn me on, she has obliged ever since.  She sparkled at me, she worked my nipples and I didn't last very long.  I thought I could back off and keep things going but it was too late and there was no stopping now.  With the house empty, I didn't hold back from yelling my approval.  So good.  So wonderful. 

I was breathing hard and feeling a little sheepish as I removed myself from her after what was probably just at two minutes.  She caught me off guard yet again when she asked, "So now is the time when I tell you to lock back up, right?"  I couldn't help but laugh as I admitted that she was right... now was better than later.  Was she serious or being playful.  I worked to catch my breath as she announced she intended to lock me up again but would give me the afternoon to be free and perhaps there would be more fun tonight.  She has decided that I enjoy this and wants to keep it going.  She has decided that she enjoys this and wants to keep it going. 

Be careful what you wish for.  I think I read that somewhere. 

Now we still had time and watching me had made her ready for some fun of her own.  "Get the vibrator."  We got her through two orgasms before things got interrupted and we lost our hideaway.  The moment was lost but appreciated and we put away the toys (including the cage) and went about rest of our day. 

We found ways to occupy our time and the evening's activities became watching the Olympics which went later and later.  Soon it was bedtime and the chance for privacy and fun time was behind us but she said nothing about the cage.  Was I off the hook?  She rolled over and went to sleep. 

Decision time.  The time I least want to slide on the cage is right after an orgasm yet she had clear said she wanted me locked back up.  She doesn't agonize over these things like I do and she had gone to sleep with both the key and the lock tucked away.  Sigh.  I'm going to put it back on and I'll figure out the lock once that is complete. 

The house was quiet and she was breathing softly so she was clearly asleep.  I slipped out of bed and went to the drawer where the cage(s) was stored.  Once I retrieved it, I moved to the bathroom where I could turn on some light and have an extra layer of privacy in case a child decided they had a need.  Put on the cage without the lock and then worked my way around to her side of the bed, avoiding sleeping dogs and trying to be quiet.  I opened her nightstand drawer and lit up a small flashlight to see what I could find.  She roused at the sound and started singing, "You're never going to find it."  My explanation that I was looking for the lock seemed to wake her up a little more as I found the lock and the key where I thought she put it earlier in the day. 

I slid the lock into place, closed it and returned the key.  When I got back into bed my wife asked me through her sleep fog, "did you just put your cage back on?"  Yes, I was just getting the lock. 

"Good boy." 

I love my wife. 

0 x