[CagedQKA] Unorthodox Keyholder

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
CagedQKA

[CagedQKA] Unorthodox Keyholder

Post by CagedQKA »

To start,

This post is completely true. I am doing my best to remember this from about 6 months ago, so don't criticize me if the story isn't 100% perfect or at times doesn't exactly make sense. I am doing my best to accurately recall the exact events that led to me becoming a chaste man.

An Unorthodox Keyholder

To begin, I must give you a little back story. I moved in with my brother and sister in law about 7 months ago. He is 29 and his wife is 25. I am 23. For reference, I'll call her 'SIL' and he 'MB'. That stands for "Sister In Law" and "My Brother." For the record also, she is a very attractive woman. Petite and attractive. The story begins...

MB was working and SIL was out with friends, but she was due to work that evening. I was home alone (unemployed at the time, which is why I was living with them). SIL had indicated that she would be hanging with friends and going to work (as she was at a co-workers house). So, being the horny 23 year old that I am, I decided that I would do a little snooping. See what their sex life involved since my sex life was me and my hand. So, I checked the night stands and didn't find anything. I moved to the drawers and searched, but again, found nothing. I checked the closet and came up once again disappointed. I knew that there had to be something so I kept to it and then I decided to look under the bed. There was a single bin and it proved to be my treasure chest.

I won't list off what I found in its entirety, but I will write that there were 2 chastity cages inside the bin. There was a plastic CB6000 and another metal bird cage type. I was initially shocked at what I had found. But, I decided to try on the plastic device (again, I was very horny). So I ran downstairs to the bathroom to clean the device as well as I could and then I put it on and locked the lock. I walked out of the bathroom and was in the kitchen grabbing a drink when I heard a car door close shut outside. I panicked and ran upstairs to clean up everything before I even looked to see if the car door shutting and almost the minute I ran out of the bedroom, the front door opened and SIL walked in.

We made small talk and she said that she forgot her ID at home and wanted to brush her teeth and get ready before heading to work. She walked upstairs to get changed and she came downstairs noticeably different.

SIL: "Did you go in my bedroom today?
Me: "Yeah. I thought I heard someone pull in the drive way. Did I accidentally knock something over?" (I did this to cover my butt in case I had bumped something).
SIL: "No. Nothing was knocked over."

At this point, I knew something was up. I remained downstairs to avoid any suspicion, as I thought that if I went upstairs it would look like I was trying to cover whatever I could have done. So I stayed downstairs and she went to the bathroom to get ready. She went back upstairs and I remained downstairs. When she came back downstairs she came up to me and was very blunt.

SIL: Did you take anything from my bedroom?
Me: No
SIL: Well, I am not going to say anything to MB, maybe he has it. If it is there tonight when I get home I won't say anything to him. But if it isn't there, I'll ask him about it.
Me: silent

She put on her coat and walked out the door. I immediately knew that she was aware of what I had done. I just couldn't figure out how. I didn't dare walk near their bedroom until about half an hour later, when she was due to begin her shift. At that point, I walked past their bedroom slowly to make sure she hadn't set up their tablet to record if I walked in, but it was face down on her nightstand. So I walked into the bedroom and my heart was in my toes as I walked up to the bed and realized that I had made a mistake. She makes their bed perfected each and every morning and I had messed up the spot right where they keep their bin of toys.

I pulled out the bin and the pouch where the CB6000 was right on top, opened up (I remember closing it so that it would look untouched if for some reason it was SIL or MB and they opened that bin). So, I knew she had been in there. So I dumped the contents of the pouch onto the bed and the keys were NOT there. I started frantically digging around the bin and I could not find the keys at all. So, my next move was to lube myself up as much as possible and try to slip out. I was able to remove the shaft but my balls were firmly stuck. I was able to slip back in so that at least I was comfortable. But I was stuck in this chastity device and I couldn't get out. I was terrified.

So my day continued and when MB got home we hung out playing video games like normal. A few hours later SIL got home from work and it was as if nothing had happened. She came home and talked to my brother and I normally, but there was definitely a little pep in her step. She left the man cave and took a shower. She came back and hung out with us watching us play video games for awhile. We watched the TV show we had been watching at the time for awhile before SIL decided to go to bed and MB and I decided to play video games for awhile.

MB and I decided to call it a night so I went into my room and on the night stand was a circular shiny metal object. I walked over and picked it up and it was the key ring. It was the key ring that the keys to the padlock were on when I had unlocked it earlier. There were no keys. I went to bed terrified that something bad was coming.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon. SIL woke up early to cook MB and myself breakfast. I went downstairs and MB was getting ready for work, while SIL had the next 2 days off. MB left and the house was pretty quiet for the next few hours. SIL went to town for awhile and I was too terrified to search for keys. She knew that I knew that she knew. So my plan was to play it off like nothing for the next day or two. When she got home she walked into my bedroom.

SIL: Anything you want to fess up to?
Me: Uhhhh... I don't know. I can't think of anything.
SIL: Okay. Well I found these keys on the floor of my bedroom and they aren't mine, so it'd be cool if I throw them away?
Me: I guess.Yeah. They aren't mine
SIL: Follow me. (I follow her to the bathroom).
SIL: Since these don't belong to either of us, we don't need them. So (She holds them over the toilet) I am going to flush them down the toilet unless you have something you want to say.
Me: Yeah. I need them.
SIL: Are they your keys?
Me: No.
SIL: Then, if they are not your keys, why do you need them?
Me: I just do.
SIL: I am going to hold onto them. The smallest spacer is gone from the pouch, so I am assuming you can't get out, can you?
Me: No. I can't.

At this point she told me to grab my lap top and head downstairs. She then told me that since I am so interested in chastity and I am a creeping perv, that I will be chaste while I live with them. I put up a fight, but she won. So she told me to pull up Amazon and we would search for devices together. She told me that since she has no idea what I am packing, that we would need to measure. So she told me to strip down and put my hands above my head. I did as she asked and she removed the device and I instantly got hard. She calmly walked to the cupboard and filled a bowl with ice cold water and dunked my bits into it. I instantly shrived and she told me that she was doing me a favor because if there is room to grow its uncomfortable.

We found the perfect device. It is metal and 1.5 inches long. It has a removable urethral tube (which I now LOVE). We ordered it but she told me that I would remain in the CB6000 until it came. We both know I could slip out to pleasure myself, but I couldn't take it off and thats what she wanted me to remember.

3 days later the box came and she told me not to open it until the next day that MB was working and she was off. That day came 4 days after it came. We opened the box and she led me to the bathroom and requested me to fully undress. She then grabbed a steel locking collar from under a pile of clothes on the washer and put it around my neck and then she took rope and put hand cuffs around my wrists and took a carabiner to connect the hand cuffs to the neck collar. She told me to step into the shower and I did. She turned the water on and removed the CB6000. She then proceeded to wash my genital area and after she had finished and I was rock hard, she quickly turned the water to the coldest setting and I began to shrink. She then turned the water to a medium setting and put the base ring around me and then took the penis tube and put it on, finally locking the whole cage around me. She stuffed the key into her bra and removed the collar and hand cuffs. She gave me a towel to dry off.

I left the bathroom and she was in the kitchen at the table. She produced a small metal box that had a loop on the lid and the "base." She placed the key inside the box and then pulled a combination padlock from a bag on the table. She looped the shackle (the U shape part) between the 2 loops and produced a 2nd padlock. She perfectly measured the body/case of the combination lock and had a key lock that fit perfectly over the body of the combination lock, preventing me from being able to turn the numbers of the combination lock while she wasn't home.

We agreed that I could earn release by doing chores. The combination lock has 3 digits, so there are a possible one thousand combinations. When I completed a task, I would be allowed that amount of attemts at guessing the combination. When I opened the box, I would be allowed a supervised 10 minute masturbation session. Here is a little preview of the list.

Vacuum upstairs - 5 attempts. Vacuum downstairs - 5 attempts.
Clean upstairs bathroom - 15attempts. Clean downstairs bathroom - 5 attempts.
Take the trash out - 1 attempts. Take trash to road - 1 attempts.

That is a small portion of the list. But the highest rated thing is 50 attempts and that is for telling MB about my situation. Also, there is no sexual contact between SIL and myself. She is in the medical profession and has cleaned peoples genitals for the past few years, so as far as cleaning me while I am hand cuffed, it is a grey area at worst.

There was a very small set of rules. The trash goes to the bin every evening, earning me 1 point. Every other task could be completed a maximum of 3 times per week, and never two days in a row. So 1 day I could clean the upstairs and the following day clean the downstairs, the next day clean the upstairs, and the day after I would clean the downstairs. It was a good rotation. I could get about 30 attempts per day if I kept myself really busy. But, if something wasn't clean enough for SIL's standards, she could take away half my attempts for the task rounded down (so a 5 attempt task would become 2 attempts, whereas a 4 attempt task would go to 2).

Over the past few months, I have been averaging 1 orgasm per month.

I'll post more tomorrow about my adventures with enforced chastity.
0 x
locked4her55
Re: [CagedQKA] Unorthodox Keyholder

Post by locked4her55 »

Hey Chris,

You might want to go back and re-read your Hello World post.

I love a good story but let's be real when you make a statement like:
CagedQKA wrote: This post is completely true.
We have a proper place here for Fiction writing. I enjoy the reads over there but I don't enjoy being BSed.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: [CagedQKA] Unorthodox Keyholder

Post by Tom Allen »

locked4her55 wrote: We have a proper place here for Fiction writing. I enjoy the reads over there but I don't enjoy being BSed.
Wow, you guys are tougher than I am! :lol:
0 x