[Caged55] A ORGASM-FREE Year in chastity

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Caged55

[Caged55] A ORGASM-FREE Year in chastity

Post by Caged55 »

Whilst nearly celebrating my first year in enforced chastity 24/7, with only a total of 3 full days out, not counting the odd day where my KH allowed me out during the day, but always had me in chastity at night (in case of the "accidental" urge to masturbate), it's been a wonderful year of re-focusing on my wife and KH.

Now that she has decided that she will not contend with my post-ogasm Blues, and made 2016 a ORGASM-FREE YEAR, meaning plenty PIV, as much as she wants, an the ONLY relief I am allowed is to be milked by year 2 X per month. Remaining in chastity is a given, plus weekly supervised showers, where I am allowed to remove the cage, IN HER PRESENCE, to shave my cock and balls, before being locked back into chastity.

So here starts my journey, another full year of chastity, without orgasms (the last one being on Old years eve, when she made me kneel before her and masturbate on her feet/high heeled boots, (...and eat it off), now 20 days in I am feeling exceptionally horny and desperate for even just an erection which I will hopefully be permitted to have tonight...
Last edited by Caged55 on Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: A ORGASM-FREE Year in chastity

Post by Tom Allen »

Hey Caged? Are you starting a Journey blog, or was this supposed to be in another topic forum? If this is for your blog, please read the rules in the red area above.

Thanks,
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Tom Allen wrote:Hey Caged? Are you starting a Journey blog, or was this supposed to be in another topic forum? If this is for your blog, please read the rules in the red area above.

Thanks,
I would like to keep track of my orgasm-free year's journey and my 2nd in chastity, in a diary format - if permitted off course :D
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Can you edit the post title and make it match the others?
[user name in bracket] Post title

Thanks
0 x
TitaniumChastiTi

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

Tom Allen wrote:Can you edit the post title and make it match the others?
[user name in bracket] Post title

Thanks
Tom your relentless!!! and the main reason this site remains the most laid back place anywhere on line for people to discuss this life style, I commend you.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

That should be "you're." 8-)
0 x
Caged55

Re: [Caged55] A ORGASM-FREE Year in chastity

Post by Caged55 »

She is certainly following through her New Years resolution in 2016 being Orgasm-free. At 04h30 she woke me and demanded I unlock my cage but to leave the base-ring on, then giving me the key. Half sleepy I obeyed and she "demanded" to be pleasured. It was easy to keep an erection, my first since Saterday, since the base ring works helps to keep me nice and firm... We made love in several positions, when she rolled off me, and asked me to hand her vibrator. She climaxed with the vibrator on full speed, while I was allowed to masturbate a little, but with very clear instructions not to orgasm...

We cuddled and I spooned her, then time to get up, she told me to shave my cock and balls because I was going straight back into chastity. She watched, just as she said she would, that I didn't masturbate in the shower..

... And so we continue, with my chastity Aniversary coming up in March, and her birthday, it still seems a long year of no-orgasms and celebrating the start of a second year of chastity
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

After a weekend of sexual excitement with the B's .... And a mouthful of semen and super hard caged erection, I remain caged and desperate for any form of relief. She is keeping me in enforced chastity without even a permitted erection for nearly a week, and despite my pleading for even just a supervised erection, which is denied due to various reasons, my cock has started to literally permanently "leak" - she loves it, for her it's a sign that I am getting ready to be milked as part of her and MrsB SPA day, a day where 2 oversexed women live their fantasies, which include taking their strap-ones to me, hot-tub pleasure, oral servitude, and full body massages... AND the possibility of being milked before they peg me.... I must be honest I can't wait, I am sooo damn horny and desperate ever since my wife and KH has declared 2016 to be a orgasm-free year... It just feels I can feel the cage on my cock 24/7 and the constant reminder of her control and her enforced chastity of my penis...
Off course, I love the "enforced" bit, which she plays on, and the denied part, even to the extent of erection denial is her way of control... thank you Mam ... But please may I have an erection.... :oops:
0 x
TitaniumChastiTi

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

Tom Allen wrote:That should be "you're." 8-)
right as usual :geek:
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Tomorow is my big scheduled "milking", my first form of release this year, despite her promising bi-monthly release, she is holding me to the monthly schedule, with the twist that it will during or before my wife's and MrsB SPA day where they intend pegging me as well before they hot tub and enjoy their massages afterwards.

In a way super exited I'll be milked and also a bit trepedacious as to being pegged by both women... Have not been out of the cage in any form for over a week now, and KH will let me out tomorrow morning so I can shave my cock and balls, and she will NAIR my hole so that I present a smooth and hairless "bitch-hole"... I'm super horny and my balls ache for release the nearer it gets
0 x