[housepet] Two boys, one lock

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Housepet

[housepet] Two boys, one lock

Post by Housepet »

I swing both ways honestly, but this story starts off with a boy moving into my house!
Maybe a girl will show up someday, but for now, it's about two boys♥

I have a little secret in my pants. I just bought it when I found out my friend was going to move in with me! I haven't taken it off since the day I put it on, but it's the kind you have to wash so I've just had to be a good boy.
See, I bought it as a toy, so we could play with each-other a little bit... but after its been on for a few days now, I see a different potential entirely, and that is where I will begin to elaborate.

He's going to arrive in a couple of weeks, and my house-warming gift to him is how pent up I'll be by then. I bought this thing as a little mind game. So I can't just "give in" just because somebody downstairs is feeling tingly. Now when I lay in bed, awake, since I would normally give myself a little good night rub, I wonder instead how long I could please him. Feeling that new sensation of a snug, firm, barrier at the thought of it makes me want to squeeze its hard structure just to make it feel more real that it's there, and since it's so new, I give the little lock a fiddle whenever my prisoner seems to forget.
Yes, for now I'm just being the good boy that I am. I have to take it off to shower but I make sure no fun is had, for my friend's sake... I really really want to be as pent up as possible for his arrival - with this new sensation.

Once he's here, though, I can give him the two keys that came with it! Ah but then we have to figure out how life works once again, see he wants to wear it too sometimes... and I like the idea of rewarding my locked away companion with an obedient little pet of my own! We agree, therefore, that there always has to be one master and one housepet!

I like this idea... and I like it to be a little game. See we're not forced to be masters or pets... we could just be beasts and slackers! But I want to build us up. Humiliation isn't a very fun game to me, but servitude, enthusiasm and kindness are. When my pet gets here, we will establish the house rules with points... and from then I can truly count the days until it comes off.

I'll change these rules throughout time... and please chime in with whatever zesty ideas you may want to add~ I hope for these house rules to inspire both of us towards self-betterment in a fun and sexual way

The Pet (Locked) plays this role until they reach an arbitrarily determined number of points and is a "very good boy". For example: 100
The Master (Keyholder) plays this role until either the pet is a "very good boy" or the master is a "bad master"
Then, the roles switch!

To be a good master, one has to complete each of these tasks every day. If one isn't completed, master earns a strike. And at three strikes, the roles change.
  • Feed Pet (Cook a healthy breakfast and dinner)
  • Wash Pet (unlock pet for shower and clean chastity cage)
  • Trains Pet (issues at least one command as opportunity to earn points)
  • Excercises Pet (sports activity with pet inducing elevated heart rate for at least 45 minutes)
To be a good boy, a pet must complete each of these tasks every day. If the pet misses two he may be punished.
  • Rests with master (snuggles with master and must sleep in same bed)
  • Wakes master up (tends to morning wood)
  • Don't make a mess (washes toys and dishes)
  • Show servitude (if no visitors, clothing must always reveal lock and pet must wear collar)
  • Obeys master (must follow commands from master that involve points)
  • Learns new tricks (must achieve some tangible or veritable form of academic progress)
  • DOES NOT BEG!!!
Earning points:
10 Be a good boy!
5 (give head for as long as master wants)
10 (give tail for as long as master wants)
5 (give a tongue bath for as long as master wants)
10 (play with toys for as long as master wants)
3 (snuggle naked for as long as master wants)
2 (play with hands for as long as master wants)
5 (give master a tease)

I'd love more ideas on rules that can help us improve ourselves! Here's to two more weeks of daydreaming of how warmly I'm going to greet master when he steps in the door and how obediently I'll listen once he has the keys - he's such a sweetie though, he deserves me being pent up like this for the first time in my life as a welcoming plaything - so I'll be a good boy. Thanks for reading!
0 x