[Anal_lover] the journey begins

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Anal_lover

[Anal_lover] the journey begins

Post by Anal_lover »

throughout the year of 2015 my wife and I have explored my ultimate kink, pegging. She has stuffed me with larger and larger toys through the year and can nearly double fist me now. A few months ago we started with cum play. She likes to have me clean out all of my cum from her pussy. Some nights she makes me cum in my own mouth. For Christmas one of my gifts was a CB6000. I've been locked up for two days now. She wants to keep me ready at all times and to lower my inhibitions. Our main goal is hands free ejaculation from anal only. This came up around the same time I started wearing panties full time. Now I wear nighties, stockings, and receive anal conditioning regularly. It's as though she is turning me into her private sissy. We have a strict rule in our relationship of no third parties. I am excited to get to fill the role of husband and girlfriend for my wife.
0 x
slave d

Re: [Anal_lover] the journey begins

Post by slave d »

Have you read ANY of the "read this before posting" sections here !!!!! Frankly I tjink for a first post you're in the wrong forum !

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Anal_lover

Post by Anal_lover »

slave d wrote:Have you read ANY of the "read this before posting" sections here !!!!! Frankly I tjink for a first post you're in the wrong forum !

d
I have read the read before posting rules. I copied a quote from one just for you.

"The threads in this forum are meant for journaling (blogging, a diary, etc.). While other members may respond in the thread, please keep comments to a minimum. This will keep the important conversations in the discussion forums"

Seems to me the journey page is the right place to start a journal.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Anal_lover wrote:I have read the read before posting rules.
Ahh, but reading and comprehension are two different things.

As In:
NEW MEMBERS - Read this first! No, for reals. Read it. Srsly
2. Go HERE and make a "hello world" post. Tell us you're a real person. You don't need to give us your blood type, but sketching a general picture of who you are and why you're interested in participating is a good idea."
Are you interested in chastity or:
Anal_lover wrote:main goal is hands free ejaculation from anal only. This came up around the same time I started wearing panties full time. Now I wear nighties, stockings, and receive anal conditioning regularly. It's as though she is turning me into her private sissy. We have a strict rule in our relationship of no third parties. I am excited to get to fill the role of husband and girlfriend for my wife.
:?:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

If he's keeping this journal of hia interests in the journal area, then I'd say it's acceptable. There's going to be some areas of overlap.
0 x