[jfenoffti] Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences

Re: [jfenoffti] Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!

Postby jfenoffti » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:15 am

Hmmm let's see now... I was out for the cage for about a week; that was after a full two months. KH left for a week long business trip Sunday. After dropping her off at the airport, I went home and enjoyed being out of the cage. Repeat on Monday. "Ok self" I said, back into the cage! No, KH didn't even think to lock me up before leaving. Although I wish she had. It's not her main focus.

Starting another locked period. This one will be lengthy I think. KH said once before (more than 2 months ago) that a milestone for unlocking is when I make enough extra income to replace her salary. I can do this. Just not overnight. Stay tuned!
MM JB
Tease me, deny me, thrill me! Just do it slowly.
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:13 am

Assuming you have read the preceding posts, you know that my KH is on a business trip this week. I haven't told her that I put the cage back on the day after she left. I'll tell her either when I meet her at the airport or later as we get ready for bed. Depends on how tired she is, what the trip was like, -- you know, it depends on her. It's not about me, it's about her. Being considerate of her state of mind. Mine is pretty much always the same. ;) KH has stated many times over the years "You have a one track mind." :oops: No denying that.

As usual, I haven't been able to stop thinking about her. What I want to do to her. :twisted: What I want her to do to me. :twisted: :twisted: What I want to do to her with my buddy. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Hmmm, Well that's kind of "out there". But it is a fantasy. Hell, I had cuckold fantasies before I knew what they were called. However, the imaginary images, activities and events will remain right there. Nice and safe. The real world isn't as perfect as the imaginary world.

Sigh. Can't wait for her to return. I miss her so much. And the best part is, she misses me as much!

Stay tuned my vicarious friends. It's just a matter of hours.
MM JB
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:47 pm

KH has returned! :D And now for the question you've all been waiting for.. Well actually the answer, KH was still working on the phone and email, "putting out fires" for a couple of hours after she arrived, so I chose not to tell her I was locked up again immediately.

I waited until we were showering and getting ready for bed. She noticed it and said nothing. It's just a matter-of-course kind of thing now. No longer "unusual". This is good. KH had the keys when I locked myself the day after she left, & still has them.

She was pretty wiped out from the week on the road and we fell into bed and went to sleep very quickly. This morning, KH was up and gone again, so no cuddling or CFNM routine. :cry: Just business as usual.

Long weekend on the road with her - just hours away. 8-)

And as a side note, the morning wood events are still something to be reckoned with. Man, this thing gets about 5 sizes too small during these erections. :x Ouch! The hydraulic pressure is amazing! :o I must be going to root, because the caged cock pulls me balls half way to my knees it seems. And I'm so swollen that I have to get up and squeeze my swollen scrotum to get the blood back past the ring. But, I am "happy" to report there is absolutely no testicular slippage as I had with my some of my previous cages! Kudos to MM for a great, effective ball-trapping-never-let-em-go design.
MM JB
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:40 pm

Sunday morning cuddling becomes MCOSKH (Male Chastity Oral Sex for KeyHolder). KH has a wonderful, orally induced orgasm, or two. Difficult to tell if one ran into the other. KH's teasing was hard core in that she did not touch my caged parts. At all. She may have pinched a nipple once or twice and that was it. When I started to go down on her again, she said no, that was it. She was satisfied. Well I'm happy for her but really wanted to satisfy her again for my own satisfaction - but that was not happening.

Monday evening I'm getting "handsy" with her in the kitchen and KH says "You're not allowed!" I explain that I can play with her and she says no. She then asks how long I'm to stay locked up this time and I reminded her that she said (back before the Lent lock up began) that she'd "keep me locked until I replaced her annual salary". She'd forgotten that. I could tell by her surprised expression. "That could be awhile. You'd better get working on it!" And she left it at that.

I am. Trust me. I am.
MM JB
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:30 am

"Geesh, where did the week go? :?:

Naked cuddling most mornings (we sleep nekkid) :D . One morning, Friday, I think, I attempted to wake her by petting her pussy. Wrong! Brought back memories of trauma for her. That's a whole story we are not going into but it pretty much ruined the mood for the whole day.

This just goes back to the whole "think about her first, before yourself" concept. Was I petting her for her of for me? (Me.) Well, we now know how well that worked. Not.

Saturday morning spooning cuddle and I'm petting my KH and getting excited, my caged cock is dripping, oozing even, and throbbing ... KH clenches her butt cheeks together, effectively grabbing at my caged cock. :D i tell her how exciting that is for me, she does it twice more; I hold her as tightly and close as I can, pressing myself up against her sweet bottom hoping for more .... and that's the tease! No more. Time to get up! :cry:

Sunday morning - no cuddle and KH was up and out of bed in a flash. :?: :(

Tuesday - Brief 3 minute spooning cuddle and we're off! Modified CFNM routine (shorter than usual and I dressed before seeing her to the door.) When I was working and she was at home, she'd see me off to work, standing there, naked in the door, so I'd have something to think about at work and want to come home. So, now it's my turn for her. Seems to work for us! :D

Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!
MM JB
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:31 pm

KH mentions last night that she has been in some kind of a mental funk the last two weeks. Mostly work related I think, but I was unaware of it until she said something.

The moral of the story is -- -- that's right! Communication! Or in this case, lack of it. At least she told me what was / is going on.

Again this morning, alarm sounds and she's out of the bed - no cuddling. This too will pass as they say.
MM JB
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:18 pm

Thursday morning, rinse, repeat.

However, as KH left through the front door for work, she stopped, looked me in the eye, looked down at my crotch, (I'm dressed) and very firmly pats my cage twice and says "Bye!" :shock:

A coworker gave us tickets to a concert, one that we would not have chosen to go to normally, but they couldn't use them, offered them to us and we accepted and went. We did leave at the intermission.

But the salient point here is I hadn't even considered that they might have metal detectors. This is new at this venue. Been there many times in the past and everyone just cruised right in.

So, I empty my pockets and go through, thinking "Damn! Didn't think about this before we left." However, no problem! :) Must not have been set high enough or just did not register non-ferrous metals. (The JailBird is SS and not magnetic.) The lock is ferrous, but small. Anyway, no drama. KH never even thought about either - before, during or after.

Last night, she did briefly inspect and inquire about my comfort in the cage. I said I was fine and normally don't feel it. She can't imagine, but accepted my response, embraced and kissed me and went to bed.

This morning, we're both dragging. No morning cuddle or crotch patting or anything. And today, that's ok.

Mmm Mmm Mmm Good
MM JB
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Tue May 01, 2018 10:57 am

KH wanted PIV this morning; she retrieved the key, unlocked the cage (left the base ring on) and assumed my favorite position - Bottom up! :D

Yours truly has been locked 24/7 for 3 weeks and a day without exception. As a result, I have some excoriation due to the continuous confinement and skin folds. A&D ointment to the rescue! Seems I need a longer cage to prevent that, BUT I need the short cage to be able to pee without a clean up chore. I guess I am more of a "grower" than I realized. I haven't ever really spent any time or effort measuring, analyzing and comparing other men's percentage of growth. Not going to either. Not my concern.

The intimate episode was good on the emotional level, not great due on the physical level due to performance issues. Not sure what all was affecting that. Some physical, some mental I suspect. Nothing to worry about, just inconvenient.

So, I'm unlocked and healing.
MM JB
jfenoffti

Previous

Return to The Journey