[jfenoffti] Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences

Re: [jfenoffti] Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!

Postby jfenoffti » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:53 am

Sunday. The funeral is over. We're back at home Sunday evening, drinking wine, unwinding from the weekend. KH hints that she might be interested in playing. I ask if she means tonight or tomorrow morning. Tonight. Well ok!

I head to bed with KH close behind. Before getting in bed she retrieves her favorite vibrator and determines that we've borrowed half of the batteries to use in some other battery operated device. Being the ever dutiful, loving husband that I am, I immediately volunteer to run to the other end of the house to get the required power cells from their storage place.

With the Stored Energy Units installed and the now properly operating device handed over to the happy, soon to be happier KH, the resident technician quickly returns to bed followed closely by the grinning KH with power operated pleasure device in hand. After laying down next to me, she begins self induced stimulation quickly resulting in an orgasm. As she continues into another inning, I help out with encouraging words and watch as she reaches yet another climax. Ok, this is getting good!

"You've been so good this whole month, staying locked up just for me..."

"Yes, and you're all mine."

"You know, I have had 3 or 4 offers this month...."

8 )

It is now that I'm instructed by my demanding KH to assist her by digitally relieving her pelvic congestion! (using my digits, not electronics) And to apply a certain amount of stimulation to her g-spot. I must admit, I was only too happy to oblige! Orgasm number 3 is bigger and better than before! We're on a roll here....

Time for kissing. Assuming the dominate, superior position, I passionately kiss my partner of 30+ years and KeyHolder of 2 years for our on-again-off-again chastity practice.

"I want you in me now." (Still using the vibrator on her clit.)

"Ok, but don't let me cum."

"You mean you really don't want to?"

"Yes. After all, it is "NOvember."

"What does that mean?"

"It means no orgasms for the month."

"Really? Are you sure? Are you sure you don't want to?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"No. I'm going to make you cum. Inside of me. I like it." (Who am I to argue? Now what she doesn't know, is that earlier, after asking if she wanted to play tonight or in the morning, I generously applied some 4% lidocaine cream to myself so I would last longer, or even deny myself the orgasm as I was fairly certain this is the way things would play out. And since she orgasms from clitoral stimulation more than vaginal, I wasn't concerned about it decreasing her sensations.)

Lots of kissing, low-to-high-speed vibrations, and variable-speed thrusting to further relieve the dreaded "pelvic congestion" and achieve multiple KH orgasms. It was wonderful seeing her, hearing her, feeling her climax again and again (around me). (For you actuaries in the audience, the orgasms are so close they are running into each other and counting is virtually impossible now. Sorry.)

"Did you cum?"

"No."

"But I want you to." (KH rolls over, bottoms up now (my favorite position), vibrator still in hand.)

More orgasms for KH. "Did you cum?"

"Yes." (finally, despite the lidocaine, the effects of which were wearing off.) I replied wondering how long it will be this next time.

"Well I think once a month is good." Oh. Good to know. I think she's getting into this.

Cuddling and kissing and KH falling asleep in my arms.

Mmm Mmm Good!
Last edited by jfenoffti on Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The VICE
Tease me, deny me, thrill me! Just do it slowly.
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:46 pm

Just a short note to update you. Currently unlocked since the HTv2 ring broke at the top front of the magic locker slot. As well as I am on a job site and we couldn't play for the duration. My lovely and charming and benevolent KH graced me with a PIV orgasm the following week. That was the first PIV orgasm since July.
Hell, I think it was the first 'O' (other than self induced) since July. WooHoo!

I'm on the job site for another week and a half or so. We'll be able to pick up again where we left off (assuming I can repair the HTv2) or I'll have to try one of the knock offs and experiment with ring size vs gap size. The big news is this is the longest period of time, (6 weeks) that I have not masturbated since I don't know when. And I'm pretty pleased with myself control these last two+ weeks since I'm uncaged.
The VICE
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:20 pm

Returned home for Christmas late on the 20th. I admit that I started to pleasure myself a couple of times after reaching the "no self pleasure" 60 day milestone on the 15th. Just damn near wasn't able to stop! sigh. However, I did stop and "save myself". Glad I did too.

Because I returned late, and the always hot and sexy KH had to go to work in the morning, we engaged in a very brief cuddle before her morning departure. She did however, come around to my side of the bed and posed nude for me :o saying "Think about this today while I'm gone!" smiled and turned and went to dress in the bathroom.

Later, I texted her "I can't stop thinking about you!"

"YAY!" was her reply.

"I had to cock lock myself to keep from masturbating while thinking about you." I want you SO badly! I'm dripping thinking about you!"

"YAY!"

That evening, my outrageously hot KH/wife and I enjoyed remembering why we married. (We hadn't really forgotten.) So now I'm locked up in my Dickcage (I really like how it feels around my balls and attempted erections in it are exquisite. The tube goes back past the ring and contains the erection, preventing it from swelling behind the ring and pushing it distally, or away from, the body.) We spend an unusually long time kissing and petting. I mean REALLY kissing - just like when we met 30+ years ago. I am supporting myself on top of her, face to face, kissing and nibbling and sucking her large, very erect nipples, and dripping through my cage all over her. Well, you know where.

After working my way down, I kneel between her legs and manually rub the soft silicone tube end up and down between her vulva folds and over her clitorus. KH likes it. Alot. It feels good, but she asks "Can you feel that? Does it do anything for you?"

"No. But it's not about me; it's about you." More rubbing of my part on her parts and her consequential moaning.

"Don't you want to take that off?

"No, not really."

"When should I let you out to cum?"

"I don't know. It's up to you. Christmas. My birthday. Our anniversary/New Years. Your birthday. Valentines Day..."

"What if I want it?"

It's at this time I go down on her, tonguing her to two very strong and pleasurable consecutive orgasms.

Now for the follow up spooning with my caged erection between her sweet cheeks, arms wrapped around her and holding her wonderful, full breasts. I am so excited and happy to be holding her so close, wanting her so badly, loving her so much.

Well, Christmas has come. I have not.
The VICE
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:08 am

KH and I turned in early last night. What with house guests, parties, and family dysFUNction, we were tired. Ah, the holidays, ya gotta love 'em! Right?

At some point this morning, my hot and lovely KH turns over on her left side so I roll over on my left side and spoon with her. Yes, I absolutely aware of just where my caged cock is, was. And thinking of someone's post - newbie, carolina cyclist, cycling2work, ?, about how their KH really likes to feel the cage against her bottom, hoping that my KH loves it too. (I'm not asking because I may not like the answer I hear.) In the mean time, we are cuddling alot more because she knows she doesn't have to "perform" and have sex every time. Digressing, I am.

I am awake and my sweet KH is sleeping. REM sleep to be precise. Which means dreaming. Wanting to be a part of her dreams, I begin to slowly, gently press my groin and caged cock against her oh so sweet cheeks. For whatever reason, i am rewarded a couple of times with her clenching her sweet cheeks. Then, a Mm-hmm following one of my groin presses! Wait for it... after a couple more the presses, she distinctly moaned MN-mnnn! (Imagine a negative sound here - not sure exactly how to phonetically write it.) Which I took as a tease in her dream. She encouraged me to take her from behind, only to stop me!

Well, even if she wasn't dreaming about it quite that way, that's the way I choose to think about it!

Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!
The VICE
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:37 am

Well, loyal readers, you will recall that my hot KH said that she thought "one orgasm a month" for me was a good number. Ahem. The recent stats follow:

2016-07-2 PIV orgasm
2016-08-12 PIV orgasm denied
Honor system
Re-Locked 2016-10-11
MCOSS 2016-11-03 :D (This is an acronym I use for: "Male Chastity Oral Sex for SweetCheeks. She orgasms through oral sex while I remain locked, chaste and without orgasm. Just about the hottest thing I can think of.)
Un-locked 2016-11-11
Honor system
2016-11-14 PIV orgasm (4 months12 days denied)
2016-11-23 PIV orgasm
Re-locked 2016-12-21
MCOSS 2016-12-22 :D
Unlocked 2016-12-30
Relocked (self) 2017-1-1
MCOSS 2017-01-02
Unlocked 2017-01-02
PIVO :!: 2017-01-02 (1 month 1 week denied)

Now the interesting thing here is I had suggested (after Thanksgiving and before Christmas) to KH that she might keep me locked to Christmas, or my birthday which follows, or our anniversary or her birthday in February or Valentines Day. The morning of my birthday, KH had to go to work early and left a birthday card and key on the vanity. (Rhyme not intended.) I waited to unlock because I just knew I would want to play and consequently ruin the long chaste period. Later that evening I unlocked from the d-cage. It really is the best at containing erections - It's that elongated tube that goes back past the ring.

Just as Christmas came and I didn't, so did my birthday. Absolutely no playing, teasing etc. Now, this was not because KH was being mean. She was sick. You know, all the holiday stress weakens the immune system and voila! you have a sore throat, cold, etc. Anniversary: Rinse and repeat. RATS!

Ok. KH needs to get well enough to feel like playing, I understand that. Makes perfect sense. She is not thinking about our chastity game, she's thinking about her children leaving after the holidays and suffering from the "post-holiday-let-down". I think I'll just re-lock myself to start off the new year right.

As it works out, and partially because I planned it this way, I was ready for bed and reading in bed, naked except for my HTv2s, covers up to my belly when KH comes to the bedside, leans over, feels for my cage through the covers and asks if I'm wearing it. :shock: "Yes; the black one." "Oh." she replies and turns to go to the bathroom to get ready for bed. Was she going to tell me lock back up? Was she going to play? Hard telling.

We lie there touching each other and fall asleep. Early this morning, I roll over towards her slightly, and she is sort of on her side facing me. She lifts a knee towards me and I rest my hand on the inside of her very soft, smooth thigh. sigh. This is good, but rolling over towards her, resting my head on her breast and reaching between her legs and holding her sweetcheeks with my hand is better! MUCH better!

Alternating between gently squeezing her cheeks and flexing my wrist to provide a slow firm pressure up against her pussy and venus mound, we develop a rhythm that we both seem to be enjoying. I'm not sure if she's awake or asleep; her breathing made me think she was asleep and dreaming.

Position change. We're both awake. Potty. Teeth brushing. "Are you going back to sleep or do you want to play?" The naked, hot KH with the sweetcheeks asks.

"Playing would be nice." her chaste husband answers.

Lip kissing, neck nibbling, body petting...

"You're dripping on me." (Yeah, no kidding!)

"Here, let me clean it up!" It was so considerate of her to spread her legs to make it easier for me.

Three minutes and one orally induced, toe-curling orgasm later, we're kissing and I'm dripping on her again.

"Where's the key?" She asks.

"It's in the armoir. Do you want me to get it?"

"Yes."

Key retrieved, cage unlocked. Important parts cleaned with a washcloth. When I return to bed, I see my lovely KH posed in my favorite position. Bare ass up, on her belly, on a couple of large pillows, legs spread. sigh. What a sight! Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!

The KY warming lube is liberated from the nightstand drawer, applied to yours truly and then massaged on her sweetcheeks. Her hot ass against my groin added to the sensation of my, now hot, cock sliding up and down between them.

As others here in the forum have noted, the first orgasm after a lengthy period of chastity is often achieved quite quickly. After all that rubbing up and down her ass cleavage and then the heat and pressure of her enveloping me and squeezing both her pelvic floor muscles as well as her sweetcheeks, I orgasmed within a minute,(the first time in about 6 weeks.) It was not a long orgasm, but was very intense with a rapid and steep rise to climax and then a slightly slower and less steep descent. I was grateful!

Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!
The VICE
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:17 pm

Quick update. Unlocked - again. The "JB Weld" repair of the HTv2 failed and KH has not suggested I lock up again. Had 2 PIVOs in the interim! Yay! But have been "back sliding" on remain chaste under the honor system.

Lots of "life stuff" adding to the stress (distress?) so the games are not high on the radar. Oh well...

Tomorrow's Inauguration Day! WooHoo! (Not that that has anything to do with this, but it is, non the less.)
The VICE
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:22 pm

Like everyone else here, life gets in the way sometimes. Extended family member terminally ill, bills, etc.

So, after a busy week, long days, higher stress than usual, we go to church on Saturday and sleep in on Sunday. Until after noon! Hours spent cuddling naked, hugging and holding, spooning, rubbing and petting, dripping, lots of dripping. ("Just like my very own bunny rabbit." apologies to Warner Bros.) No sex.

Then this morning, after I let the dogs out and fed them, KH wanted to "cuddle". Ok. Hmmm. Seems more like she's teasing :D fondling my cock and balls, stroking, dragging her finger nails up and down the length, then slowly, imperceptibly, she decreases the intensity until I'm relaxed again. :? :(

"Time to get up!" (I just was. ;) )

And we're off and running into another week!
The VICE
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:32 pm

Just as NewbieMC has had a long term houseguest, so have we. That absolutely halted our CFNM morning routine. KH mentioned the other day that she missed me getting her coffee and breakfast ready. The context was "of just us" without the constraints of an "... -in law" in the house too.

And that has been on top of the aformentioned broken HTv2.

The day after mentioning her longing to return to "just us" she could contain herself no more. Saturday morning she rolled over on top of me :!: and began kissing me and biting my nipples, and grinding herself on my cock. KH began double "interdigitation" (palm-to-palm hand holding with fingers interlaced), my arms above my head and much of her weight holding my hands in place as she bit my nipples harder, making me writhe and squirm and moan and stifle loud exclamations. KH was still grinding and getting me hard. Once I was sufficiently aroused, she mounted me, still holding my hands in place and had her way with me!!! YAY! :D

[Cue up "Happy days are here again...]

More kissing and biting before I turned her over, held her wrists in the small of her back and had my way with her!!! Which is what SHE wanted.

I must say, I was only to happy to give her what she wanted. ;) After all, it is about her! I'm just REALLY glad that involves me.

House guest of more than a month leaves tomorrow. Then only a couple weeks before an Army buddy arrives as the next house guest...

sigh
The VICE
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:57 am

I'm still really glad it involves me!

As mentioned previously, the -in law house guest of a month+ has departed. Only a couple days now before an Army buddy arrives for a week or so. But in the mean time and until he arrives, we restarted the CFNM morning routine. I've really enjoyed it from the beginning and secretly hoped and wondered if my KH enjoyed it as much as I do.

Well wonder no more. This very morning my wife/KeyHolder announces to me as she enters the kitchen "I like having a naked man in my kitchen." :D And I replied "I like being the naked man in your kitchen." ;)
I wanted to say something on the order of "Wouldn't you like a naked man with his cock locked even more?" But, did not. Not to avoid topping from the bottom, but to not "push" the issue of her telling me to lock up again. I think she will, just in her own time.

Now this was after we laid awake in bed (naked as always) for a few minutes of cuddle time. Instead of the routine spooning, this morning I ran my fingers from her head to about the backs of her knees, lightly stroking her scalp, neck, shoulders, arms, back, bottom cheeks, thighs, belly, chest, breasts, an occasional erect nipple, arms, hands, fingers, forehead well, you get the idea - anywhere I could reach from just behind her. Up and down, back and forth, side to side. It was wonderful and I was getting excited.

"I have to get up and get ready for work, but I can stand this for two or three more minutes." Now I'm really excited knowing I can continue to do this some more, but know I have to stop stroking her soon. And, of course, all without stroke one for yours truly. A tease in and of its own. And this ends today's digression.

After a quick breakfast, and with coffee to go in her left hand, she gave me a quick swat on my buck naked left rear cheek. :) and I walked her to the door and kissed her goodbye.

Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!
The VICE
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Thu May 04, 2017 6:01 pm

Well loyal readers, it has been a long time... Last PIV Orgasm was Mar 9. At least before the one yesterday morning! : ) We were on a road trip. Something about sex on the run.... 8-)

Unfortunately, I was unlocked both before and after the 9th. It's been months. Travel, work, 4 months of house guests. (Really.) Finally getting back into some sort of rhythm. KH working from home this morning, yours truly comes into the kitchen, naked. (after all, no more house guests!) KH says something along the lines of "Oh, there's a hot, naked man in my kitchen!"

I grab coffee and go into the home office, still naked of course. After getting dressed for work, make up, etc., she comes into the office to kiss me goodbye and says "I like having a naked man in my office. See you tonight." :D

Almost immediately after KH departed, I wanted to continue that old habit I'd fallen back into these last few months, -- masturbation. And it really is just a habit. I broke it this past year and didn't start up again for quite some time after the HTv2s broke and I was free and unlocked. However, it has been a big distraction and time waster these past 2 or 3 weeks.

I still have my DC silicon device. Trouble is, there's an occasional slippage problem. The thought occurred to me recently that I might try it again (I really like how it feels and how during an erection it does not pull away and how it does contain all of the erection in the tube behind the ring) with a modification. :idea: Wire tie to the rescue! After locking the device in place, I took a wire tie once around the ring and through the closed lock shackle, pulled it snug, then just a little tighter and cut off the remaining end and filed it smooth. With the ring compressed slightly, I haven't had a slippage event at all! This includes climbing in and out of the truck, driving, sitting at a desk, crossing my legs, etc. I had forgotten just how much fun it is and how much I enjoy it - wearing a cage.

Late this afternoon I texted my Queen and KH, "...will you want your hot, naked, chaste houseboy to have dinner ready for you? If so when?"

This was my way of telling her that I put the cage back on. Not that she'd mind, but it gave her pause and something to think about.

Queen & KH replies
"WWwh...??
Oh...a ...dinner
Right----
Um... just finished a protein bar so I won't need dinner..."

Tomorrow, I expect she will start enjoying, again, the daily CFNM morning routine we've practised before.

Mmm Mmm good!
The VICE
jfenoffti

PreviousNext

Return to The Journey