[jfenoffti] Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences

[jfenoffti] Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!

Postby jfenoffti » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:26 pm

I'm so happy - I just wanted to tell everyone! To make a long story short, my KeyHolder/Wife treated me to an incredible T&D last night. It was the first time she did what one might call a "textbook" tease.

Stating she was "hungry" and spontaneously unlocking my cage, she began oral ministrations - including some very hard nibbling of previously locked and protected parts as well as my nipples. Because I was writhing around and pulling away, she reluctantly agreed to restrain my hands and feet. (Bondage is not and never has been "her thing". So this was huge in itself.) Then my ever so exciting KeyHolder got serious about teasing. Never have I made as much noise in bed as last night! Once she had me all worked up and on edge, she left me tied and verbally teased me, saying she might leave me tied up all night. I thought she was leaving the room, but instead she retrieved a vibrator, laid down next to me and began finding pleasure at her own hand. Again, right from the playbook, she taunted me with "You wish you could have this don't you? mmmm This is what you want, right? ohhhh Well, you can't have it! ahhhhh" I encouraged her to fantasize while she took care of business (vibrator on high speed now). Then I was partially untied so that I could return the oral favor until she was satisfied. Of course, only my beloved KeyHolder orgasmed.

Then the close, intimate cuddling and holding and kissing began. I slept unlocked, and this morning we cuddled and kissed and held each other for quite some time before we got up. She went into the office (at home) to check emails before she left for work. I brought her coffee and lock and key to her, (CFNM). She thanked me for the coffee, closed the lock and kept the key.

It's a great day!
The VICE
Tease me, deny me, thrill me! Just do it slowly.
jfenoffti

Re: [jfenoffti] Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!

Postby jfenoffti » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:46 pm

Well ok sports fans... it's a new year and we're off and running!

So the Christmas season is big for us. There's Christ's birthday, then mine, and then our anniversary on New Year's Eve. Party on Garth! What with kids home from college, me back home off the road from work, I was unlocked through the duration. We celebrated why we married in the first place and called it a day, a night, and a year.

I considered locking up again on the 1st, but didn't. With a renewed strength, I commited on the 2nd when I got up. (No pun intended.) That night, just after we had turned out the light and we were lying naked besides each other, I told my KeyHolder I was working on a combination late Anniversary present and her (upcoming) birthday present. She shares a birthday with Puxatawny Phil -- Groundhogs Day, Feb 2nd. I took her right hand and placed it on my caged cock. She listened as I explained that my last sexual pleasure was with her (no self abuse on the 1st) and my next will not be before her birthday.

Now this, of course, means from Jan 1 to Feb 2. The rest of the story is that I will be away from home from the 3rd of Jan through the 8th or 9th of Feb working on a project. And that my friends, will be a new "record"" for us! The previous was 21 days. That did include weekly unlocks for hygiene. This time there will be no such brief flights of freedom.

The next day, she told me she had researched air fares and just might fly to meet me for her birthday week and drive home with me. ROAD TRIP!

My KeyHolder asked what I was going to do in an emergency ( I had planned to leave the key with her on her anklet) She thought I should have one with me - just in case. So, I took it back, taped it to a 3x5 card, sealed it in an envelope, she signed her name across the sealed flap and then I placed it inside a Priority Mail letter envelope and sealed it. It's packed away with my gear.

The hardest part (again, no pun) is the long days driving to the project site. At least, so far! We will see just how things go. i.e. How I fare knowing the end date. Or at least I think I do. I do plan on suggesting (when the time is right and she is in a receptive state of mind) that she may wish to extend it to Valentines Day.

Stay tuned....
The VICE
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:09 pm

Three days later, while on the project site.

Text thread initiated by KH:

KH - "Happy Thursday Hunk! Pay Day - there's $$$ left... and I covered the expenses and the kids (in college) ... about $$$ left in chkng after the Tithe, FYI. XOXOXOXO"

Hunk -- "SweetCheeks, my beloved KeyHolder, I kept dreaming about you and waking up with locked hard ons! Must have been 4 times! I want you more than ever! (Recently celebrated 29 yr anniv.) --

-- "Can't wait to hug you & hold you & massage you & eat you."

-- "FYI: i will have been locked 31 days on your birthday."

KH -- "Hummmmmm...OK!!! I got the time (off) approved & the air ticket booked - guess you'll have to keep dreaming in the meantime! Gotta drive... XOXOXOXO"
The VICE
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:50 am

Day 8 - Agressively washing since I had developed a couple of inflamed spots despite lube and lotion. Darn thing slips off in the shower! Oh well. Good thing, as today, day 9, I'm walking downtown, carefully on the ice covered sloped ADA ramps at the street corners, slip and fall. hard. Broke a rib.

Will give me time for the spots to heal with A&D (great stuff). KH arrives in 3 weeks. In the meantime, pulling wire with a broken rib is not as much fun as it normally is.
The VICE
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:44 pm

The rest of winter/spring went well but I was gone for work for about 4 months over the summer and we suspended chastity play.

Finally, just this past week, (Oct 2016) we've picked it up again. I sent my KH an edited version of the Locktober post on tumblr. I knew she had seen the email header, but wasn't sure if she read the attachment. Tuesday, two days after she opened the email I started wearing the cage again. She wasn't going to bring it up I knew, but at least I wouldn't be surprising her with it. I was still apprehensive about her reacting negatively, so I was showering and getting in bed just before her so she wouldn't see it. (yeah, I know...) She really doesn't think it looks sexy and would prefer just to see me naked.

Thursday I sent her a text with an "oh by the way, the keys are in the zippered inside pocket of your purse" tacked on the end. "What keys?" "The keys to my cage." So, I told her. She knew. whew.

So we march on through work on Fri and Sat. Lots of cuddling/spooning into and trough the weekend. Social night at friends for dinner Sat. More cuddling/spooning. All good!

Sunday morning - long period of cuddling and spooning and passionate kissing and holding...

Now the part that is "what's useful to you, the reader" - especially if you are new to chastity or still working through the first chapters of your journey together with your KeyHolder: COMMUNICATION! I've said it before as have countless other forum members and KeyHolders. But, it remains "the SECRET" to chastity success.

I tell her that I want to stay locked through October and into mid November (since we started Locktober late).

After, or during, the serious lip-locking, I offered to lick her an orgasm. She said 'no', and tells me that she thought I was trying to get her all excited with all the passionate kissing so she would unlock me and we'd have sex. I replied that if she had offered, I had thought about it and would have refused because it's important to me to go a full month.

For a couple of reasons:
One, Part of my desire for a month without orgasm is to stop masturbating. She mentioned that it is a good stress reliever (she's a RN and does CBT. NO, not that kind, (I wish!), but Cognitive Behavior Therapy). When I'm busy working full time, or otherwise actively involved in a structured schedule and environment, I don't engage in self abuse as often. But, under stress, and or in an unstructured schedule, it's a problem and always has been. And yes, with a recent major cervical spinal surgery and an off the charts reaction to the post op drugs, as well as all the other 'normal-life-gets-in-the-way' stuff I had my fair share of stress to handle.

Two, the constant arousal, which maintains a relatively even level of endorphines is much better for me and my stress management than the highs and lows of masturbating or sex and the post climatic drop of endorphines. As well as there is no guilt or worry about wasting time masturbating or concern that she is agreeing to have sex just for me and not enjoying it herself. I explained that the previous "long" period for us (about 22 days) empirically confirmed this.

She's grateful that I EXPLAINED all this to her. (There's a Lesson here boys and girls...).

So, we get up to start the day. I realize that with the rolling around and leg intertwining, that a testicle has slipped up past the ring of my HTv2. I ask my lovely KH to get the keys since I need to put this back in place. Well, she hurried of to get them, I unlocked, repositioned, relocked and returned the keys to her. She says "I think I should keep one with me and I'll hide the other so if it (testicle slip) happens again or in an emergency, you can call me and I'll tell you where it is." : )

Later, after brunch, she says "OH! I forgot, I knocked the keys off the bathroom counter into the trash can when I was getting dressed - I need to go get them." (Yeees, you do....)

Today, Monday morning, she's getting ready for work and I offer to start coffee, make breakfast etc. (which I have regularly done in the past, prior to chastity. Another lesson here guys: It's a team sport - we all do whatever it takes. When I was working, she'd stay home with the kids. When she was working, I would stay home with them and do all the other stuff, laundry, dishes, cooking, whatever.) Kids are grown and out of the house so we have a "Naked House" now. I helped her get ready for work and saw her out the door, naked, except for my cage. Last thing she saw before leaving was her handsome husband. naked and locked up waiting for her to return. She likes it.

My lovely, charming, loving, hot, sexy wife/KH is now on board with male chastity and very happy to wait until next month to unlock me for anything other than a shower/hygiene. I told her that I need some brief touching, kissing, teasing, every other day (males tend to think that having sex with means he is loved) to maintain that arousal level. She replied "Well, I want kissing and cuddling and spooning every day!"

I am a lucky man.
The VICE
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:03 pm

Tuesday morning. Sure enough, the ever lovely, charming and hot KH comes back to bed after her requisite morning hygiene routine and climbs on board, naked, for cuddling and kissing and stroking. Then, "Well, I have to get ready!" and quickly heads back to the bathroom to finish getting ready for work.

I feed the dogs, start the coffee, let the dogs out, head back to the bathroom to ask her if and what she wants for breakfast and head back to the kitchen, let the dogs in, (reminds me of Tom's comment some months ago "Carry water, carry water, chastity, carry water, etc.), fix her protein drink. KH comes to the kitchen, looks at me (naked, with cage), looks down, smiles, chuckles softly to herself. I ask "what?" "Oh, nothing." Yeah, right. I'm thinking (hoping) that she was thinking to herself something along the lines of "Sweet! Girl, you got it goin' on here - your husband is good looking, naked, fixing your coffee and breakfast and is and will remain chaste until you get home to him tonight."

Again, I see her out the door for the day. We exchange "I love you"s and kisses. (yes, more than one.)

Mmm Mmm Good!
The VICE
jfenoffti

Postby exploreme » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:36 pm

HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
exploreme

Postby jfenoffti » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:08 pm

exploreme, Thanks! Yes she is! We had an especially long cuddle with some petting, fondling, rubbing, this morning (abt an hour) - spooning behind her with a stifled erection throbbing against sweetcheeks. A few times she'd flex her glutes or push back against me a little.

She didn't say so, but I'm pretty sure she really likes knowing that she is in control of our sex lives and "doesn't have to perform" just because I'm aroused. I do know she likes the holding and kissing and just being together.

And today, as yesterday, I got up, fed the dogs, let 'em out, made coffee, let 'em in, made b'fast and saw her off to work, Naked. We both like it.
The VICE
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:11 pm

KH and I were providing some in-home-care for one of her girlfriends yesterday and last night. (She's a RN, I was a medic many years ago.) Girlfriend is extremely ill and recovering from another procedure yesterday morning. So, no CFNM breakfast routine today. KH did miss (she remained overnight with the girlfriend until relieved this morning and went directly to the hospital) a significant, albeit caged, erection this morning! Holy commercial antenna towers steelman! I am proud to have been the owner of said (caged) erection! Kinda like shooting a hole-in-one. Nobody witnessed it, so it's just my word...

KH called and left a very nice v-mail. She went on about how she misses me and wants to come home tonight and "open some wine..." (and she almost said it as she has in the past, pre-chastity,) "...and fuck like minks." But, she caught herself and said "...and have fun. But since I have to work tomorrow, we'll have to wait until Saturday night."

I am grateful she is going to exercise some restraint (oh how I wish...) in not having PIV-climax sex, at least not until we finish a full month of continual chastity.

So until then, chop wood, carry water, have fun with chastity, chop wood, carry water... (I think I got the quote right this time Tom.)

And communicate. My KH highly recommends The "5 Love Languages". (There is a thread here on CF about that.) And I do too since since it helps me communicate more effectively with my smart, lovely, charming, hot, sexy, fun, sensual, KH. (I threw the "smart" in there because she'll quote an episode of M*A*S*H and say "I have a mind Frank, I have a mind." to remind me that she's just not pretty, but smart. I (we men?) tend to go on only about the physical. KH's "Love Language" is 'Recognition'. So, I recognize (say, write) things that recognize her tenacity, stamina, maternal, intellectual and professional skills as well as her beauty.

So, men: Go learn another language -- your Wife/KH's "Love Language".

Mmm Mmm Good!
The VICE
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:05 pm

A little less cuddle time Saturday morning, but it came and went with the (now becoming) usual CFNM morning routine of dogs out, coffee started, dogs in & fed, breakfast started, lunch to carry to work packed. Kisses, hug and "I love you"s at the front door.

Now Sunday night was different. Oh boy was it different. The ever lovely and charming KH does not have to go into work until about noon so we can stay up, watch a show, drink some wine. All good there. But KH is tired. It's been a long week. Saturday was a long day but exciting for her too. Lots of really good work and positive outcomes so she is mentally and emotionally tired too.

She's fallen asleep against my shoulder on the couch and it's time to go to bed. I ease up so as not to wake her, take our water to the bathroom, cell phones to the bedroom, turn down the bed, brush the dog's teeth, brush my teeth (after changing heads on the cordless toothbrush), put the dogs in bed, etc.

The Chaste one gently wakes my KH so she can get ready too. While she's in the bathroom getting ready for bed, I'm lying naked (caged of course) in bed. She comes in and leans over the edge of the bed, half lying on top of me and starts kissing. I start pulling her top up, but to make things easier KH stands up and takes her top off herself and resumes where she left off. Ok, so now I'm trying to pull her shorts down (she is lying completely on top of me now, not leaning over the edge of the bed). I roll her over to my left so I can more easily remove her pants, but she keeps rolling over to the left and out of bed. "Wait!" I cry. "You're not supposed to keep rolling away."

KH rolls out of bed, turns faces me, removes her shorts and turns to walk naked around the end of the bed and into the bathroom. As she goes, she says "Just lie there and anticipate. Let your imagination run wild!" and then she leaves for the other end of the house. Presumably to get the key. Now I really don't want her to unlock me because she'll probably want me to cum and I want to wait until a full month. But I do want to get out and try some lidocaine (numbing) and a condom and let her ride me until she passes out.

When she returns, she finishes her bathroom routine. My imagination is trying to run wild but I'm keeping it in check as much as I can. What's she going to do? What is she not going to do? I just have no idea. But I am pretty excited already.

Teeth brushed, KH comes back in, lays on top of me, kisses me and says "...how long are you supposed to stay in that thing?"

"Until November 15th." Says I.

"Hmmm." "Roll over and get my vibrator out of the drawer."

Done. I check the operation - batteries dead. I roll out of bed with the dead vibrator and go into the bathroom so I can see to remove and replace the batteries.

"BOY!" (That's new.) "Come here." I start into the bedroom.

"EAT ME!"

"You mean like this?"

"Yes."

"While I'm caged?"

"Yes."

"Without letting me cum?"

"Clit stim, just clit stim. Lick my clit!" "OHhhh, Ahhhh, Unnnh" "Come up here and kiss me."

I'm kissing her, she's kissing me. The kisses are getting deeper, and wetter, when she pushes me up and away and says "That's it! You're done!"

"What?"

I nibble her left ear lobe. "You're done!" I nibble at her right ear lobe "Nope, that's it. That's all I wanted, all I needed. Now I want to go to sleep. Get off." (Yeah, I was trying to...)

"Good night. I love you. Maybe you should write about this in your online site." (CF) I thought she might know, but wasn't sure. Am now!)

"Good night. I love you too!" Deep sigh.

During brunch Monday morning, KH mentions that we are out of crackers "... and that's why I cut up the bagels yesterday..." (when we had another couple over during the afternoon). "The Kitchen Boy needs to start making a list." There is a trend developing...

Mmm Mmm Good!
The VICE
jfenoffti

Next

Return to The Journey