[jfenoffti] Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences

Re: [jfenoffti] Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!

Postby jfenoffti » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:15 pm

Had a colonoscopy yesterday. KH mentioned the day before "You're going to take that off aren't you?"

So, yesterday morning I retrieved the key from her purse, unlocked, showered and dressed for the appointment. En route, (she's driving) she turns to me and said (in a slightly panicked way) "Did you take your cage off?"
"Yes I did, when I showered."
"How did you do it?"
"I got the key out of your purse."
"That will cost you a day. Those are the rules, aren't they?"

Wednesday morning. The day after. No CFNM this morning, I was still sleeping off the sedation drugs. Yeah, I know, shouldn't take so long, but I "fight" going under so the anesthesiologist increased the dosage. Effective, but takes longer to metabolize out of my system.

Last night, (Tue) KH and I are naked in the bath room getting ready for bed. She says "Do you need the key to put your cage back on?" (It's and HTv2s, so she knows I do.)

"Yes; it's with the cage in my armoire." I correctly understood her question as an implied task: Put your cage on now.

So, I dutifully retrieved the cage and put it on in front of her. Which was a first and which I found very arousing. That made re-caging much more difficult than usual. Task completed, KH says "It's a good thing you put that back on tonight. Otherwise it'd cost you another day." (Fortunately she has not recently reviewed our "game rules", otherwise she'd realize that the two infractions would actually cost me a month and a week respectively!)

Mmm Mmm Good!
The VICE
Tease me, deny me, thrill me! Just do it slowly.
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:52 pm

Yesterday, Thursday, my lovely, sweet, charming, sexy KH wife came home a little earlier than expected and walked on on me cleaning the house. Naked, and caged of course. In the past she would have made some kind of disapproving remark. Not today! In fact, as we embraced for a welcome home kiss, she told me that she'd been talking with her favorite (female) cousin and when her cousin asked how things were going with her at work and me at home, my KH replied "Great! While I get ready for work, he gets up and takes care of the dogs, makes my coffee, my breakfast, he does the housecleaning and dishes..." (she paused ever so slightly) and I interjected "Naked!" and she resumed "...naked!"

Guess her cousin knows about that part. Wonder about the Chastity part. Do you think her cousin will ask to watch me work the next time she visits? Time will tell. No visits planned in the near future. (To the best of my knowledge.)

And just so's ya know, I was cleaning because I had a business meeting at the house later in the afternoon. And the dogs shed, and drool, and the house needed it. Yeah, that's my story. I'm sticking to it.

Mmm Mmm Good!
The VICE
jfenoffti

Postby locked4her55 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:59 pm

jfenoffti wrote: I was cleaning because I had a business meeting at the house later in the afternoon.

Gee. . . I hope she let you put some clothes on for the meeting. :shock: :lol:
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s & MM Jail Bird
Currently wearing MM Watchful Mistress
locked4her55

Postby jfenoffti » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:21 am

locked4her55 wrote:
jfenoffti wrote: I was cleaning because I had a business meeting at the house later in the afternoon.

Gee. . . I hope she let you put some clothes on for the meeting. :shock: :lol:

Yes. Of course. : )
The VICE
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:50 am

Monday. 20 days.
Doncha just love a routine? Especially when it's a fun one? More on that in a minute...

This news just in: Men and women are different! Maybe even from different planets originally. Consequently, they think, communicate and solve problems differently too. sigh.

Sunday night we had one of "those" discussions. You know, the kind that are at a greater decibel level than normal conversation. We were discussing our youngest's progress, or lack therefof, in college and what to do about it. If he flunks out, then he comes home.

"What are you going to do about that? He'll be here and we can't have a 'naked house' and you won't be able to parade around naked with your cock cage. (This was a 'dig', not an affirmation.) And I don't want to give up my privacy."

After reaching no resolution, KH departs to the home office and yours truly watches the Cubbies win. YAY!

Shortly after the ever lovely and charming KH relocated to the office, I realized I was still locked. Didn't even cross my mind. Wondering if this will be a problem.... YES! A HOME RUN! Priorities.

No cuddling as usual. KH went to bed 'early' and not to be ready to play.

Meanwhile, back in real time, the Monday morning routine plays out. Starting with a partially-CFNM extended hug and "I love you"s... and a continuation of the conversation from last night. This, at a much lower volume level however.

KH's acknowledges her plan of attack hasn't been working so I am given the go ahead to proceed as I wanted. sigh.

CFNM routine continues with the dogs, coffee, etc. and a longer kiss and hug in the open front door as she leaves for work. KH opened the door wider than usual and lingered longer.

Minutes later, she calls from her cell, and I tell her that I was just thinking about her and KH replies that she too, was thinking of me. And "how handsome you are, and your wonderful hair, and trim body and really cute butt..." (Cage getting tighter. I love being me!) "And everybody (read: 'her girlfriends') thinks you are just so handsome." (Cage getting tighter. I really love being me!)

"Well you're pretty sexy yourself!" Tightening continues and slight pulsing begins -- just as it did earlier while KH allowed me to fondle her curvaceous body for just about two minutes before she rolled out of bed. (Tease me and leave me.) But, that was all it took for me to, as James Bond once said "I feel a stiffness coming on."
The VICE
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:22 pm

Tuesday. 21 days. I really like the tube of the dickcage (hate the name) because it goes back behind the 'ring' and contains most, if not all, of the corpus spongiosum during an erection. Thereby preventing, or at least mitigating, the chastity device being pushed away from the body and stretching the scrotum. Feels great too.

Because my DC base ring is just a few mm too large, a testicle often slips back behind the ring. Also, it's difficult to void without spraying and filling part of the tube with urine if I'm 'shrunken'. Consequently, I am wearing my HTv2s. Always easy and neat to pee. However, I have the same testicle slipping-by challenge. Well this morning at O-five-thirty yours truly woke up with a great erection. Long lasting too. And it pushed my HTv2s farther away than ever before. And stretched my scrotum....

My hot and sexy and ever so lovely KeyHolder was to my left on her right side facing me, sound asleep. Couldn't pass this up -- I got up, went around the bed and crawled in behind her spooning. Her hot butt on my groin and my left hand on her right breast kept the arousal going. (What a surprise - not!)

Somewhere, somehow during the close cuddling, legs together in a pseudo-fetal position behind her, the pesky testes slipped past the ring. Yes, that's right, BOTH of 'em! So now I have the mega-erection wearing a black plastic cap. The desire to take advantage of the situation was great. But, I exercised self control.

What I didn't do, was ask my KH if I could retrieve the key to unlock, refit and relock. Probably should have so she'd realize we really need to invest in a better fitting device. And because those are the rules....

I did the refit while in the kitchen with the CFNM morning routine described previously. KH's manner is much more comfortable and accepting now. 'course it has been three weeks. And you know what 'they' say: it takes three weeks or 21 days to form a new habit.
The VICE
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:21 pm

Thursday. Day 22. OMG. First, the CUBBIES WON THE WORLD SERIES! YAAAAAY!
Second, the dogs wake us up. "I'll let them out" my gracious KH says. "No, I'll get up and let them out" Says I. The critters are grateful for going out, and being fed. That done, I take a few minutes in the bathroom to brush my teeth.... You know the drill. Then return to bed to cuddle in close behind my wonderful, beautiful, hot, sexy KH wife. And I mean close. Both arms around her, one under, one over. If I can reach it, I massage it. She especially likes to have her head massaged. So, without her even asking, I massage her head. The fondling continues. KH reaches back and rubs my hip and leg. Good sign.

Time to change positions -- I roll over on top of her and we begin kissing - kissing like we did way back when we first started seeing each other. Kissing like we've be together for years and know just what the other likes. And she knows my level of arousal, besides from the kissing, by just how much I am dripping on her. Yes, right there. Lips, neck, breasts, nipples, especially her nipples are all targets of my kissing attention. Another short series of deep, wet, lingering kisses on her mouth before moving south.

I love how she always gasps and inhales so deeply when I first make contact on her clit with my tongue. It's accompanied by back-arching and arm-bracing on the bed. Again, the advantage of years together makes it easy to please her greatly and quickly. This time however, KH's orally induced orgasm seemed much longer than usual. Maybe it was a series of back-to-back orgasms. MAybe it was the hugging and holding and kissing, I'm not sure, but she didn't say "stop!" Thinking about it, she didn't really say anything - just lots of moaning and very deep breathing, and muscle tightening. And other sounds, I took correctly, to mean she liked it.

All while I am head first into her, holding her sweet cheeks in my upturned hands, pulling her onto me, me into her. The deep, wet, mouth kissing resumed. As did the still caged dripping. And ear nibbling. And neck biting. and Groin grinding. And never once did she ask "Do you want me to remove your cage?" or anything of the sort.

Two points - Reverse! Ok, well it's not wrestling, but KH is now on top of me. Naked, big breasts, flat belly, oh it's just so good! Intimate, hot, wet, loving kissing again. Hugging and holding and closer hugging and holding.

And yours truly realizes that one of those testicles has slipped back past the ring again. "I'll need the key again, because I've slipped past the ring again."

"Would you like me to go get it?"

"Yes, thank you." Maybe it's in a new hiding place....

Remove, clean, refit.

"KH, Would you like coffee? A protein shake?"

"Yes."

And the CFNM morning routine kicks off.

Mmm, Mmm, Good!
The VICE
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:42 pm

Wednesday. Day 29. Hard to believe it's been a week since posting last. Actually started on a draft that apparently I did not save as I thought.

The weekend routine was different (won't say "abnormal" because we're not sure just what "normal" is!) So, not much exciting or interesting stuff to report for those of you who are reading my journey and living vicariously, (as I have done with caged55, carolinacyclist, SirMeBane, cagedlion, belocked, newbie, NoloMeTangere and many others). Repeated our CFNM morning routine Tuesday. : )

However, I did wear my dickcage for a couple of days ILO of HTv2s since the HT was loose fitting. To fix the loose fit, I used the hot water / cold water hack zorglub wrote about for the HTv2 and it worked! (Lots of good info to be found in this forum. Thanks to Thumper and Mods.) Temporarily. At least until the device warmed up again. Consequently, I'm back in the HT and have added an elastic band (rubber band) originally found on fresh celery in the produce section. It's wide enough to be comfortable and (until it stretches) is just the right size, about 1 5/8" ID, to compress the tissue at the base of my scrotum and penis, preventing (so far) the testicular travel. Worked today at a business luncheon. Getting in and out of the truck, crossing legs under the table, all went well with no unauthorized escape. Temporary fix at best. Hopefully it will continue to perform well tonight and tomorrow morning.

We are coming up on 30 days.... (We started Locktober late.) KH has a lot of serious stuff on her plate. Serious as in life and death. Will wait patiently for her to "play" again.
The VICE
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:05 pm

Thursday. Day 30. WOOHOO! New long term 24/7 locked with no orgasm record.

Between being preoccupied with the election, analyses, commentaries, and preparing to go on the road for a funeral, little overt sexual activity occurred. But, (pun intended) instead of the routine spooning, this morning KH turned over on her side as normal, but I just reached over and held her sweet cheek with my hand. Pre-chastity, she would have put a halt to that in short order because it meant I wanted to have sex (true, always true) and she'd "have to do it to be a good wife" or be a bitch and say "no".

But, now I can hold and fondle and pet and she knows we're not having sex unless she wants to. I get the pleasure of touching and holding and petting and kissing and cuddling and intensely intimate moments. Works for us!

After just a brief moment, she's up and at 'em earlier than usual. And the day goes on. We're both as happy as we've ever been. We had a very good relationship and it's gotten better over the last two years since introducing male chastity into our marriage.
The VICE
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:39 am

Friday. Day 31. Ditto. (reference to day 30) : )
KH and I are up early preparing to attend an out of town funeral. I've had some unusual pinching and chaffing the last 24 hours or so. While preparing to shower, I notice that the locking mechanism portion of my HTv2 ring has split laterally across the top and I can see the brass lock inside. That would explain the pinching and poor fit.

My lovely and compassionate KH permits me to retrieve the key and remove the broken device - both for comfort as well as hygiene. After closely examining the damage, I explain it to my KH who immediately, without missing a beat, says "Well, there's always JB Weld."
The VICE
jfenoffti

PreviousNext

Return to The Journey