[jfenoffti] Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences

Re: [jfenoffti] Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!

Postby jfenoffti » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:35 pm

Just read [cuyahoga's] post - ohhhh nipple clamps and a spanking! :twisted: I'm envious!
MM JB
Tease me, deny me, thrill me! Just do it slowly.
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:54 pm

Nothing really new on the chastity front here but I wanted to take a moment to reiterate how the paradigm shift of chastity has strengthened our marriage. We're about three and a half years into this. And the chastity device play has certainly been on again off again. But what has not changed is my thinking and priorities.

Wife/KH loves the attention. Little things like opening the car door for her. Turning down the bed and getting pillows ready for her, etc. Bigger things like surprising her by putting up particularly special Christmas decorations while she's at work. It's all about putting her first most, if not all of the time. (Nobody is perfect.)

We cuddle naked every evening. There's rarely any "teasing", but it's way better than no cuddling and no teasing. We tell each other every day - morning and evening - that we love each other. We support each other in our separate endeavors.

Chastity was just the vehicle for this. It's still fun. I still want more of it. But regardless, our life together is so much better!
MM JB
jfenoffti

Postby curiouscaged1 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:06 pm

jfenoffti wrote:We cuddle naked every evening. There's rarely any "teasing", but it's way better than no cuddling and no teasing. We tell each other every day - morning and evening - that we love each other. We support each other in our separate endeavors.

Chastity was just the vehicle for this. It's still fun. I still want more of it. But regardless, our life together is so much better!

This sounds really nice. I'm happy for you.
curiouscaged1

Postby jfenoffti » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:40 pm

Curiouscaged: Yes, it is nice. Thanks!

The very next day, long period of naked morning cuddling. Finally, it evolves into KH teasing my cock and balls with her long, recently painted for the first time in a long time, red fingernails! I'm lying in bed, KH is sitting on the side of the bed making me shudder when those various 'spots' are found and stimulated. It goes on and on for more than just a few minutes and I'm becoming more and more aroused. Longer, harder, throbbing, pulsing. The feeling is building like a tidal wave... and I'm thinking she's going to go down on me and finish me off, and I'm envisioning it, It's gonna be great, I can almost feel it, it's imminent, and KH stands up, still naked of course, spreads her arms out wide displaying her big, beautiful breasts, flat belly, curvaceous hips and says...COFFEE! :o :cry: :shock: and turns and goes naked to the kitchen.

I had been thinking she'd completely forgotten how to play the game. Guess not!

Very shortly afterwards I thanked her for that. (I wanted to reinforce the teasing and denial. Let her know I still like and want to play the game.)
MM JB
jfenoffti

Postby locked4her55 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:22 am

jfenoffti wrote:The feeling is building like a tidal wave... and I'm thinking she's going to go down on me and finish me off, and I'm envisioning it, It's gonna be great, I can almost feel it, it's imminent, and KH stands up, still naked of course, spreads her arms out wide displaying her big, beautiful breasts, flat belly, curvaceous hips and says...COFFEE!

+1 :lol:
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress
Currently wearing DHgate 304
locked4her55

Postby jfenoffti » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:16 pm

Now then... (Does that even make sense? "now" "then" ?)

Man, it's been a blur sense before Thanksgiving. Health Issues with an elderly family member started in October. (So, no "locktober" game playing -- other, much more pressing issues to deal with.) Then recovery period. Then the Christmas house full of family and extended family, which went into overtime in January. Then a last minute trip to take care of more eldercare health, housing and legal issues. Good grief Charlie Brown!

I'm back home from the physically and emotionally exhausting trip. My KH and I are both wildly excited to see each other again. This is the first time we've had the house to ourselves since early December and the first time we've had the major family challenges under control and stable since September.

Well it wasn't too long after she drove me home from the airport that we took a nap, naked, together. It was wonderful to be back in my own bed with my wife. Before going to bed I took an ED drug so it would be "on board" (as they say in the medical community) when we woke up. (Proper planning prevents poor performance!)

WOO HOO! And perform I did! She was so grateful! I rather enjoyed myself too of course! Keep in mind I've been unlocked for 3 1/2 months, but we had sex only once (see above crazy schedule and distractions) and I admit to having taken care of business by myself a number of times. Always felt "bad" or "guilty" about it, but it is what it is. Anyway, the hugging and kissing led to her caressing me just under the head of my cock and pinching my nipples. With my reaction positively reinforcing her, she began biting my nipples and concentrating her fingernail stimulation of my cock. Then she got on all fours for some deep penetration from behind, but she said we may need some lube, she wasn't wet enough yet. (fanfare please...) [Our hero arrives on a white horse from over the hill, silhouetted by the sun behind him...] It seemed only right and proper that I should return the favor and laid down on my back behind and under her and licked her pussy until she orgasmed. This of course, also got her quite wet. Enough for me to enter her and bring her to another orgasm, which we shared.

Now I've mentioned before that I bought (during the last year or so of our chastity play) and she regularly wears some "padlock and key" earrings. I've told her that I really like to see her wearing them. She wore them for me yesterday when she met me at the airport. I noticed but didn't say anything then. (probably should have.) KH showered first this morning. While I was in the shower, I called out to her and told her that I noticed and really appreciated her wearing her lock and key earrings yesterday. She replied that she had "lost" one of the earrings and found it just before I was to return. :idea: Always on the lookout for a segue to talk about chastity, I said "So, in honor of your finding the earring, do you want to lock me up and start playing the chastity game again?" "Whatever makes you happy" was my KH's reply. :D

KH heads off to the home office to start her business day while I take The Vice out of my drawer and put it on. I do not lock the lock, as I want her to lock it. It's way more fun that way. At least it is for me and it keeps her actively involved and I really think she enjoys it more than she lets on. And I certainly do not want to deny her that that simple pleasure! ;) I walk into her home office wearing some briefs over The Vice (and yes, I am wearing the "Vice" anti-pull out attachment. I didn't put it on at first, but it helps me stay more forward in the tube, making peeing easier.) I ask her if she'd like "...to do the honors" (of actually closing the lock). and KH takes the lock in hand, starts to push the lock body against the shackle, saying "I don't want to hurt you." "You won't. Just push it shut." "CLICK" We share a quick kiss.

KH did not ask where the keys are. They are still hidden in her purse from early December. I have no idea if she's discovered them or not. But I did confirm they are still there before she left for the office and field.

If we stay on the same "frequency" of coital activity that we've fallen into over the last year, it will be late March or early April before we have PIV sex again. Somehow it evolved into every two months, at or close to the first of the month. That probably started almost year ago - KH's birthday is near the first of the month - she likes/needs sex at about 60 day intervals.

Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmmm Good!
MM JB
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:26 am

We are now into day 2 of this lock up. For those of you joining in mid-thread I've been unlocked since September.

Last night KH comes home from work, earlier than usual (she started her day earlier) and looked like a million bucks. A new outfit I hadn't seen before. All color coordinated of course. The outfit included a pair of shoes one of our daughters had designated "give away". So KH/mom snagged the shoes for herself. (They wear the same size.) Like any "new" pair of shoes, they take some time to break in. These were no exception.

I mentioned that the dog wanted to go for a walk - did she want to go too? "No, my feet really hurt from wearing these new shoes all day."

:idea: "Would you like me to rub your feet?"

"You'd do that for me?" (Of course I would. It wouldn't be the first time. Or the last. ;) )

"I really don't want to go for a walk now."

"That's fine. Go change, we'll eat and then I'll rub your feet."

So we sit on the couch, watch the news and some police drama show in the time leading up to the State of the Union speech. KH enjoys her foot rub - for an hour and a half. 45 minutes each foot. And I enjoy rubbing, fondling, molesting her feet. A win-win! It's just nice to be able to do something just for her, make her feel good. This isn't rocket surgery.

Rest of the evening is routine and we go to bed. I'm still a little self conscience about wearing the cage again. It was my idea and she willingly went along with it for me. So I climb into bed (we sleep naked) before her so she isn't reminded that I'm wearing the cage. I don't want it to be "in her face" - subtlety is the operative word here. Not once, but twice, she asks me to get up, out of bed. Once to retrieve something for her and the other to turn out a light she left on. Naked. Wearing my cage. She's gonna see it. Not once but twice. Well, I'm all in.

Sometime during the night, the cage is really bothering me. Yesterday, during the course of sitting at my desk, I shrunk and "turtled" and now the Vice anti-slip device has grabbed me somewhere else and is pinching. I get up, retrieve the keys from her purse and remove the anti-slip Vice portion of the device, leaving the ring and tube on, lock in place but not locked. I'll clean and re-fit in the morning.

Per the "game rules" I wrote out, three, almost four, years ago when we started, *I* am not supposed to unlock the lock unless KH authorizes it.

Because the Vice anti-slip device is not installed, and I did not replace it last night with the fitting that replaces the Vice thickness on the lock shackle, the tube fit loosely. However, I am here to report that despite the loose fit, the device contained my Morning Wood extremely well. It was actually enjoyable. :)

The wake up alarm sounds, we lie there in bed, one hand on her breast, the other on her belly, and we finally roll out of bed. While KH is in the bathroom, I remove the tube, still wearing the ring, and get dressed figuring I'll clean myself and the tube and re-fit it after she leaves for work. She won't know that I surreptitiously retrieved the keys and unlocked myself. What could go wrong?

I go out to the kitchen to make coffee (and re-hide the keys in her purse) still wearing just the ring. When I go back to the bathroom and tell KH that I made her favorite flavored coffee she grabs me tightly and starts kissing me with a lot of tongue! WOO HOO! Yeah buddy! I kiss back and, of course, reach down to rub her pussy through her slacks. (We men are all the same. :twisted: )

"You can't touch me there!" :o

The kissing continues and I reach around behind her and slip my hands inside her slacks and red bikini panties...

"You can't touch me there either!! It's part of the game." KH pulls away from the kiss, pats my groin, hard, twice. (Fortunately, through my jeans, she didn't realize that I was wearing just the ring, no tube. Whew!)

More kissing followed by me smiling broadly and saying "Thank you."

KH leaves for work, with the keys re-hidden in her purse and I conduct the necessary personal hygiene, check for irritations, bruising, etc. and find none thankfully. Tube is re-fitted along with the keeper in lieu of the anti-slip clamp (I don't try to circumvent the device, so we don't need the clamp-like anti-slip part of the device. But it is fun, knowing that I couldn't pull my shaft back out if I wanted to. (Just more of the "locked, you can't touch yourself mind fuck.)

Game On!!

Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Good!
MM JB
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:48 am

My self-consciousness of being naked, wearing only my cage, is over. KH is seems good with it. We have successfully reintegrated Chastity back into our routine. :D We have not yet restarted the CFNM morning routine (too darn cold - where's that 'global warming'?). For those of you just joining in, KH used to occasionally send me off to work while she was wearing nothing but a smile - gave me something to think about all day. During the last 3+ years, I've been returning the favor, caged. ;)

KH allowed me just a couple of minutes of naked, my cage cock up against her pretty bottom cheeks, spooning this morning before getting out of bed. After making her coffee and starting the laundry she casually mentioned last night, (it's all about listening and doing), we kissed three times on her way out the door. The last time, I reached done an rubbed her pussy again through her clothes.

"No - I didn't say, you didn't ask." she said pulling away from me. "I'm going to have to add a day..." as she walked out to her car.

Keep in mind here, no release date has been decided or even discussed.

Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!
MM JB
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:19 am

My self-consciousness of being naked, wearing only my cage, is over. KH is seems good with it. We have successfully reintegrated Chastity back into our routine. :D We have not yet restarted the CFNM morning routine (too darn cold - where's that 'global warming'?). For those of you just joining in, KH used to occasionally send me off to work while she was wearing nothing but a smile - gave me something to think about all day. During the last 3+ years, I've been returning the favor, caged. ;)

KH allowed me just a couple of minutes of naked, my cage cock up against her pretty bottom cheeks, spooning this morning before getting out of bed. After making her coffee and starting the laundry she casually mentioned last night, (it's all about listening and doing), we kissed three times on her way out the door. The last time, I reached down and rubbed her pussy through her clothes.

"No - I didn't say you could; you didn't ask." she said pulling away from me. "I'm going to have to add a day..." as she walked out to her car.

Keep in mind, no release date has been decided or even discussed.

Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!
MM JB
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:00 pm

Friday – re-installed the anti-pullout clamp in The Vice. Hence it’s name. It's actually more comfortable with the complete system.

Saturday – Morning cuddle including naked spooning with my caged cock pressed up against KH’s bare cheeks. She responds in her sleep by occasionally squeezing her cheeks together on my caged cock :D – dreaming?

Later, we’re awake and lying side by side and I’m stroking her slowly and gently all over, avoiding “those” areas. Hopefully, she’ll want me to pet those places. I roll over onto her, kissing her with a little tongue, then her neck and ear lobe. When I go down to her right nipple she quickly covers both breasts by crossing her arms over them and says ”I didn’t say you could touch me there!” :o

Ohhh ok. Game is on. (GOOD!)

KH announces she’s hungry and gets up, puts a robe on and heads to the kitchen. She returns, my brother calls about important family business and the day is underway! :cry:

As we’re sitting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee, I notice KH is wearing her “lock and key” earrings. This is twice now in the last week she’s worn them just before, during or after a chastity reference.

I tell her that I noticed and how much I appreciate her wearing them. (It’s similar to wearing a key on a necklace or anklet.) “I know.” she replies.
MM JB
jfenoffti

PreviousNext

Return to The Journey