[jfenoffti] Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences

Re: [jfenoffti] Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!

Postby jfenoffti » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:35 pm

Just read [cuyahoga's] post - ohhhh nipple clamps and a spanking! :twisted: I'm envious!
The VICE
Tease me, deny me, thrill me! Just do it slowly.
jfenoffti

Postby jfenoffti » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:54 pm

Nothing really new on the chastity front here but I wanted to take a moment to reiterate how the paradigm shift of chastity has strengthened our marriage. We're about three and a half years into this. And the chastity device play has certainly been on again off again. But what has not changed is my thinking and priorities.

Wife/KH loves the attention. Little things like opening the car door for her. Turning down the bed and getting pillows ready for her, etc. Bigger things like surprising her by putting up particularly special Christmas decorations while she's at work. It's all about putting her first most, if not all of the time. (Nobody is perfect.)

We cuddle naked every evening. There's rarely any "teasing", but it's way better than no cuddling and no teasing. We tell each other every day - morning and evening - that we love each other. We support each other in our separate endeavors.

Chastity was just the vehicle for this. It's still fun. I still want more of it. But regardless, our life together is so much better!
The VICE
jfenoffti

Postby curiouscaged1 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:06 pm

jfenoffti wrote:We cuddle naked every evening. There's rarely any "teasing", but it's way better than no cuddling and no teasing. We tell each other every day - morning and evening - that we love each other. We support each other in our separate endeavors.

Chastity was just the vehicle for this. It's still fun. I still want more of it. But regardless, our life together is so much better!

This sounds really nice. I'm happy for you.
curiouscaged1

Postby jfenoffti » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:40 pm

Curiouscaged: Yes, it is nice. Thanks!

The very next day, long period of naked morning cuddling. Finally, it evolves into KH teasing my cock and balls with her long, recently painted for the first time in a long time, red fingernails! I'm lying in bed, KH is sitting on the side of the bed making me shudder when those various 'spots' are found and stimulated. It goes on and on for more than just a few minutes and I'm becoming more and more aroused. Longer, harder, throbbing, pulsing. The feeling is building like a tidal wave... and I'm thinking she's going to go down on me and finish me off, and I'm envisioning it, It's gonna be great, I can almost feel it, it's imminent, and KH stands up, still naked of course, spreads her arms out wide displaying her big, beautiful breasts, flat belly, curvaceous hips and says...COFFEE! :o :cry: :shock: and turns and goes naked to the kitchen.

I had been thinking she'd completely forgotten how to play the game. Guess not!

Very shortly afterwards I thanked her for that. (I wanted to reinforce the teasing and denial. Let her know I still like and want to play the game.)
The VICE
jfenoffti

Postby locked4her55 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:22 am

jfenoffti wrote:The feeling is building like a tidal wave... and I'm thinking she's going to go down on me and finish me off, and I'm envisioning it, It's gonna be great, I can almost feel it, it's imminent, and KH stands up, still naked of course, spreads her arms out wide displaying her big, beautiful breasts, flat belly, curvaceous hips and says...COFFEE!

+1 :lol:
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s & MM Jail Bird
Currently wearing MM Watchful Mistress
locked4her55

Previous

Return to The Journey