[lockedsteve] Taking a break from 24/7 chastity

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
lockedsteve

[lockedsteve] Taking a break from 24/7 chastity

Post by lockedsteve »

After two years of 24/7 chastity, we have decided to no longer do chastity long term. There are several reasons for it but no point in boring others with them since they really do not have to do with chastity per se but rather the reasons we got into chastity in the first place. Those reasons no longer exists. What we have tried in the last few weeks is part time chastity. I only locked up for a few days before we had sex to keep me from masturbating. I no longer wear my Jailbird when I go out. No reason too. Basically we now view chastity as masturbation control only. I think two years of 24/7 chastity is enough for now. I want to be able to sit comfortably on chairs and sleep on my side without an pillow between my legs. I want to pee standing up and not use filthy public bathroom stalls anymore. :)

My wife is positively beaming now that she is able to give me the pleasure of an orgasm. Quite frankly, my orgasms feel better when they are only a week or two apart than months apart. When I go too long my urethra hurts from the effort of perhaps stale sperm, as I read somewhere. When it has been a long time, it feels like I am straining too much. I am already a good husband. My wife still thinks she married above her and cannot believe the life she is living. She never needed chastity to make me a better husband. She is more than she hoped for, according to her.

So we will do as we always do, play it by ear. She has relinquished control of our sex life to me and is happy to do so. Chastity helped us through a rough time in our marriage. We lost our beloved third and my wife was forced to recognize that she is bisexual and wants to have sex with women and not just doing it to please me. We are good to go again and part of that is my wife's enjoyment of giving me orgasms just like enjoy giving them to her.

We seem to be locking me up a few days before sex to avoid masturbationa and make my penis more sensitive to my wife's touch. I do get hornier when I am in my Jailbird so we will still lock me up for a few days but no more when I go out or for long periods of time.

I do not know if I will post here ever again. I have benefited by the experiences of others and there is nothing I need to learn anymore. I have experienced what others have over the last two years and have some other interest begging for more of my time. I have enjoyed my journey even though it was disjointed at times. However, life is like that and I never wrote anything designed to be masturbation fodder for anyone. I did not post things to win any chastity contest. I wrote from my heart and with the knowledge I had at the time. Things change as do feelings and that is what I posted about. It was a very good journey for us. It healed some wounds and brought us closer together again. We are now comfortable as a couple although we would not kick another women out of our bed if we found one there.

Who knows what I will be into next. We are running out of fetishes to try. In the last 50 years I have pretty much done most of the known ones. I have been a cuckold, a bull, a Master and a sub. I have been used and abused by multiple woman and enjoyed more threesomes than all the men that I know combined. I always had the lover of at least two women at a time and did things pretty much as I wanted to. Now I just wait for the end to come and will try to have as many orgasms as I can before then. Bye.
0 x
lockedsteve

Re: [lockedsteve] Taking a break from 24/7 chastity

Post by lockedsteve »

Seems that my break was short lived. My wife told me that I am a bitch when I am not locked up. I refused to massage her feet after she gave me an orgasm and for some reason is expecting me to behave like I do when I am very horny, a few hours after an orgasm or two or four.

So i am locked up again. I told her that she is too soft and allows me to manipulate her easily. I told her all she has to do is say no when I say yes. It is that easy. I have a safe word if I am in real distress and I have never used it but as soon as I act like I cannot take it anymore, she gives me an orgasm and we have gone from 3 months to 3 weeks of orgasm denial as a result.

Personally at my age, I can go 2-3 weeks without much of a problem. I do get horny but usually an edging session or similar will satisfy my urge for a few days. It seems that just when I am getting comfortable with chastity, she makes me cum. She wants me to orgasm more than I do. She says she likes to give me pleasure. I am OK with that as long as it is her idea and now because she thinks she is being cruel. However, if she wants me to have an orgasm every two weeks or so, I do not have to be locked up and inconvenienced to go that long without masturbating. For me, the really fun part does not start until 3-4 weeks of orgasm denial. Heck, she has me cumming so often that I do not get erect that easily as I do when I am denied longer.

In any case, we begin our third year of chastity and perhaps with a less lenient wife. She keeps telling me that I have to wait months. She issues hollow threats that I safely can ignore because she never follows through and then she wonders why I am not acting key. She seldom checks me to make sure I am locked up and she is too quick to feel sorry for me. She wants the benefits of a key holder without doing her part. We shall see how it goes from here. The short break was nice though but I am feeling bored and less energetic. I miss the sexual tension I used to feel all the time.
0 x