[vinylia] Journal of my chastity life with my wife.

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
vinylia

Re: [vinylia] Journal of my chastity life with my wife.

Post by vinylia »

BWiley wrote:I have enjoyed reading your journal and how your wife and you have progressed. It seems like a normal progression where the wife/KH becomes more comfortable in their position and if there is any dominance in them, it grows and flourishes.
If you are concerned if she is seeing another man, your best option is to just ask her. But think about how you'd feel if she says yes. She also might say no. But if you keep having this question in the back of your mind, it will just fester and that is not a good thing.
As far as her not using you for sex, you could try to show her more attention without expecting release. Whatever you do for her, don't be driven by a hope for release. Do it because you love her and she is your KeyHolder/Wife.
Weekly orgasms aren't doing you any good in my opinion. Personally I have found it takes at least a week if not two for a feeling of submission to return to me. After orgasm it is common for a feeling of lethargy and self centeredness to take over your personality. This hurts your relationship with your wife because she doesn't see any advantage in having you locked up.

Enjoy your journey and it is one I wish I were on!
Thanks for listening,
BW :geek:

I'm glad you are enjoying my journal and love getting messages like yours. And to get opinion from the outside helps me to figure things out.

I'm happy to hear that my relationship is progressing like a normal wife/KH. And yes, she is becoming more and more comfortable with being a dominant wife/KH. I think that it will only get better. Harder for me at time but better for our relationship.

I know that I should just ask her if she is seeing an other man but this scares me. She is so happy right now and she keeps telling me that her life is perfect. And I don't want this to change. I have already thought about how I would be if I knew for sure and I would probably accept it. I have to be true to my self and I have already admitted to my self that this turns me on. If our relationship would be bad I think I would not accept it. I'm not the best in bed and feel that she should not be affected by that. Anyway, will see how things goes.

I think that this is the problem. I expect her to release me every time we touch each other. But I must admit that I'm getting used to not having orgasmes. I had many issues with it at the beginning but now I think that I accept it. I knew from the beginning that there was a good chance that my wife was not going to let me orgasme as I want but did not know how it would feel like. Now I know!

And I agree 100% with you regarding the way we are after an orgasme. I don't like the way I am after. I don't submit to her as much. I think of my self first. And most of the time I'm in a lazy mood. This were the reasons why I had introduced chastity to her. I'm a better men to her and in my own personal life when I'm in chastity.

I think that I will always have questioning times but know deep inside me that being in chastity 24/7 is the best thing that happened.

Today I've been locked for 28 days without any release. I have cum only once. I must admit that I'm very happy for what I have accomplished.

Again, thanks for your comments. I appreciate it and any new comments will also be.
0 x
I'm curently wearing a Metal Worx cock cage (pd2379-00).
vinylia

Post by vinylia »

I think I have created a monster.

My wife has discovered that she can use her vibrator on my balls wile being caged and make me cum. She has done that yerterday. And the scary thing is that she enjoys it very much. She has mentioned wile doing it that she has found a new hobby. And what worries me the most is that she even said that I don't even need to be unlocked anymore. I have to admit that wile she was doing this to me I made it look like it was not that bad but in fact It was hard to endure and my orgasme was not even satisfying. I guess it was my first reel milking.

I still can believe that I'm still locked after so many days. The good thing is that I'm getting used to it. I did dream of having my wife keep me in chastity 24/7 but never thought of not having a reel orgasme for so long.

I honestly love my chastity life
0 x
somethingnew

Post by somethingnew »

would you like for her to penetrate and milk you. seems very interesting
0 x
vinylia

Post by vinylia »

somethingnew wrote:would you like for her to penetrate and milk you. seems very interesting

I probably would like it if she would penetrate me but this would be a huge step in our relationship. I'm just getting used to getting milked.
0 x
vinylia

Post by vinylia »

Here is the latest update in my chastity life.

My Wife/KH has given me last week, 3 days without wearing my cage. It felt so good. I thought that I was going to be masturbating like crazy but I did not. Only twice. The first time was a soon as my Wife left the house and the second was a few hours before I knew she was going to put my cage back on. I have admited this to her and she said that she was not disappointed and surprised but this might not happen often. So now I'm back in my chastity cage since the 27th.

On the 21th of November she has given me an other milking with her vibrator. Same thing on the 22nd. This was hard for me and I think that this is why she has given me a 3 day cage vacation right after.

Also, I have noticed that my cock is dripping pre-cum more and more. After my work days, my underwear are full of it. And when I get milked I have so much cum comming out like never before. Even my Wife noticed.

Regarding my wife's girlfriend that knows about my cage, I have seen her a few times and definitely saw her look at me differently. Her friend even had me do things for her. Like, get her drinks at a bar. I was so hard in my cage.

Also to give an update on the possibility that my wife has a lover. I definitely think that she does. Here are the reasons why I think so. She always wanted to have sex before the chastity cage. We had sex almost once a week. Now, obviously we don't. And I know that she has not used her vibrator on her since many weeks. When she goes out with her friends at the local bar, she dresses like a slut. She has always dressed sexy with high heels but lately it's really sexy. She knows it's making me hard and crazy jealous. I kind of like it. But what made it even more clear is that I secretly found out last week that she had on lingerie under her clothes when she went out to dinner with friends. So now so many things are happening in my head. I have a feeling that I'm becoming a cuckold.

If any of you have lived this kind of relationship, please don't hesitate to comment or message me.

Thanks again for comments and messages. I have no one to discuss this so it helps going through it.

vinylia
0 x