[Shepherdsflock] New experience in self control

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
justaguy

Re: [Shepherdsflock] New experience in self control

Post by justaguy »

Your wife sounds a lot like the author of this blog post: http://gweninlove.blogspot.ca/2012/03/f ... evice.html . In particular this paragraph:

How have I changed? Well, first I am far more confident in my own sexuality. I now have the freedom to express myself without fear of having to submit sexually as a consequence. I can flirt (with my husband) and tease and be as a sexually liberated as I desire and I know I am enhancing the experience for my husband without giving anything up. I think that confidence is spilling into other areas of my life as well.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

So, I think my wife is getting back to normal after the birth. We had some play time last night and it was very good. She reached climax, which is a good indicator that she's getting back to normal.

I did notice a change from the way things were before the birth. Since the birth, she had been adamant that she does not want to get pregnant again any time soon and that chastity will be our birth control method. At first she wanted it permanently, but then she said we would wait until our 10th anniversary (November 2018) to determine whether it will be permanent. Either way, she wants me locked up for a LONG time. So, the thing I noticed that was different last night was that she was obviously turned on by my chastity. She got herself to orgasm by telling me to hump her clitoris with my cage, and kept teasingly asking me if it felt good. And when she was really hot and I just couldn't thrust hard or fast enough, she would grab my cage and rub it against her clit as hard as she wanted.

When she reached climax, as she was coming down, she caressed my balls and cage and looked me in the eyes with a sympathetic gaze. She didn't say a word, but her eyes told me what she was thinking. She was turned on knowing that from now on only she gets to orgasm, and when she held me down there, she wanted me to feel that. She wanted to emphasize that orgasms are no longer a part of my sexual experience.

The funny thing is, that since it's been so long since I've had an orgasm, I felt a sense of curiosity rather than longing as my wife reached climax. Rather than longing for an orgasm of my own like I used to, I had a sense of curiosity about what an orgasm must feel like. It's funny, because I know I've had countless orgasms over the years, but I don't know what they feel like anymore. Something that was once a common experience for me is now foreign.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I am very excited for you and the possibility of where this road will take you. She is obviously just ramping back up her sexuality and, although I didn't read back, I was wondering if she has a wand vibrator, dildoes, or other toys to play with as a "meat substitute". I hope you are committed to this as much as her and learn to cherish the energy of her orgasms. It has endless possibilities. I look forward to hearing of the next steps.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

wishful4 wrote:I am very excited for you and the possibility of where this road will take you. She is obviously just ramping back up her sexuality and, although I didn't read back, I was wondering if she has a wand vibrator, dildoes, or other toys to play with as a "meat substitute". I hope you are committed to this as much as her and learn to cherish the energy of her orgasms. It has endless possibilities. I look forward to hearing of the next steps.
No, she doesn't like toys. And I could never imagine her having a dildo since she hates penetration.
0 x
NoloMeTangere

Post by NoloMeTangere »

Hi Shepherdsflock

I saw your recent post, and, since my wife is very similar to yours, I thought I'd post. Seeing how she dislikes penetration, and she obviously is turned on my your chastity (my wife is too, I'm going to post about that soon) I really encourage you to try cunnilingus as an ideal way to show the depth of your commitment to her pleasure, but also to get you closer to her orgasm.

There's nothing anywhere near as good when you're in chastity, as the scent of her getting hot, and watching her orgasm slowly build and grow until she finally comes. The scent and the taste, as well as the way she'll react and your bird's eye view, will all come to make you an addict. :!:
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

NoloMeTangere wrote:Hi Shepherdsflock

I saw your recent post, and, since my wife is very similar to yours, I thought I'd post. Seeing how she dislikes penetration, and she obviously is turned on my your chastity (my wife is too, I'm going to post about that soon) I really encourage you to try cunnilingus as an ideal way to show the depth of your commitment to her pleasure, but also to get you closer to her orgasm.

There's nothing anywhere near as good when you're in chastity, as the scent of her getting hot, and watching her orgasm slowly build and grow until she finally comes. The scent and the taste, as well as the way she'll react and your bird's eye view, will all come to make you an addict. :!:
I've wanted to many times, but she thinks it's disgusting and won't let me. Besides chastity she is as vanilla as vanilla can be.
0 x
NoloMeTangere

Post by NoloMeTangere »

Well, you're in this for the long haul, as am I. Maybe you could start with just gently kissing her mound.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

NoloMeTangere wrote:Well, you're in this for the long haul, as am I. Maybe you could start with just gently kissing her mound.
Every once in a while she'll let me kiss her a few times there, but she always pushes my face away. She just doesn't want my face or mouth anywhere down there.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

You really should consider getting her a magic wand vibrator for a gift if she doesn't already have one. This thing is so strong, it will give her an orgasm in two minutes with her jeans on. My spouse loves hers so much she has repeatably said "I really need to send someone a thank you note for this". It makes her orgasm like she has never been able to before. She may not like insertable toys, but I bet she will like this if you can talk her into trying it just once.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

wishful4 wrote:You really should consider getting her a magic wand vibrator for a gift if she doesn't already have one. This thing is so strong, it will give her an orgasm in two minutes with her jeans on. My spouse loves hers so much she has repeatably said "I really need to send someone a thank you note for this". It makes her orgasm like she has never been able to before. She may not like insertable toys, but I bet she will like this if you can talk her into trying it just once.
I tried to buy her a clitoral vibrator once and she was insulted. She threw it out in the garage. She hates toys of any kind and thinks they're weird and only perverts use them.
0 x