[DarkGlass] Long term chastity at long last!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
DarkGlass

[DarkGlass] Long term chastity at long last!

Post by DarkGlass »

My girlfriend used to be as vanilla as they come. Although she humored my chastity, she didn't really want anything to do with it, as she saw it as abusive and inhumane to me. Things like whips and shock collars were a hard limit, as was the idea of being a keyholder whatsoever. Fast forward 3 years, and all the times I've eluded to and then eventually told her about my fantasy of forced chastity with no safeword seem to be a road we might be going down now.

My now wife has had me locked in my CS500 belt for 3 days straight so far. I'm apparently getting allowed out tonight for good behavior, but am expected to lock back up once we're done. She also is taking very kindly to the shock collar I bought and has already figured out how to use one of the masterlocks to lock it around my balls.

What I eventually hope for is to never be allowed out of chastity except for when *she* wants sex, unless I'm somehow restrained in a way where she can forcibly put me back in, even if I genuinely don't want back in at that time. So far, I think I've got it pretty well figured out. Here's my setup so far:

As you know, I'm in a CS500 belt. If you don't know what it looks like & want to, click here.

I have also purchased this spin dial lock which I have already bolted to a load bearing stud in our bedroom. (You know, just to make *absolutely* sure I can't take it/hack it open/etc if I decide to in the future).

Then, I bought a particular type of shock collar that uses what looks like a fire alarm type disc to deter dogs from going near it (hereif you want to see it). I have the radius set to 12 feet, and have its fire alarm puck strategically placed it in our basement in a way that makes the stairs impossible to use. That makes the puck impossible to access while wearing the shock collar. It also means that I'm trapped on the 2nd story of our house (It delivers progressively stronger shocks while in the 12 foot hot zone until I fall down screaming....tried and tested...)

Then I bought a generic pair of locking padded bondage mittens.

Effectively, all she has to do is put the mittens and shock collar on me before taking off my belt, and I literally have no way of leaving the second story of our house. I can't cut/pry the shock collar off with the mittens on, and the mittens are too strong to bite through before she'd have me subdued. I can still walk around up here/freely engage in any sexual positions/hug & embrace after sex, but I'm totally confined.

All this being said, I'm still trying to talk her into letting me get a PA so I can have a loris #5. For now though, I'm literally shaking with excitement over the fact that we now have what I consider the perfect setup for forced long term chastity. The one thing I'm looking at doing is getting a second shock collar and using nylon washers to mount one on each side of my locking ball stretcher for double trouble and ease of application on her part. (On a side note, if I can't ever convince her into letting me get a PA, then a long term goal of mine is to figure out how to use a ribbon cable and a heavy duty shock collar to make a tamper proof belt, whereupon the collar goes off if the ribbon is broken. I know that's the stuff of pipe dreams and wank fodder, but it's seriously possible with a little more knowledge of electronics than I have currently...I was actually quite surprised to see that the dreamlover never came with such a feature).

As a disclaimer, I've never been good at keeping up with status updates, but I'm going to try and make a concerted effort to post here once in a while (maybe week/month?) about how things are going. I hope that one day I end up in a predicament similar to that which mobico ended up in on CM, or that which sweetgirl88 has her hubby in over on OD. It's quite possible as earlier today I'd brought up the possibility of giving up my safe-word entirely. She said that was possible in due time. :shock: Hopefully I can remember to post about this hopeful journey of mine.

I also hope that detailing the implements of choice as I did above helps anyone else who is sure they want to lock themselves into what is just about an inescapable scenario with no way out.

(Seriously guys - spin dial lock bolted to a load bearing beam. You'd risk collapsing your house to pry it off the wall, and if mounted in a precarious position, trying to dremel it would be seriously dangerous. If you wanted to go totally nuts, you could even put a little glass vile of a corrosive substance in the box next to the key. Not naming what ones I'd use, but there's ones that'd have a key rendered unusable before you could ever hope to finish breaking in & getting it)
0 x
MrCage

Re: [DarkGlass] Long term chastity at long last!

Post by MrCage »

Way Over the top,dude.wayyy over the top.
0 x
It's good to be caged.
LockedandLoved

Post by LockedandLoved »

Yeah pretty crazy

And yet compelling to read

In all seriousness I would be worried about any setup where things happen automatically involving electricity. A malfunction could render the wearer in a bad way if the collar went off and wouldn't stop while no one else was home to help.

Electricity and the body just don't mix. I used to work in the telecom industry and often worked near power lines. I also was shocked more times than I care to admit. I have a very healthy respect for electricity and I have seen what it did to some of less fortunate coworkers. Awful stuff.

Be careful and be safe!
0 x
Trying to figure this out while keeping my sanity
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

Hmm. Almost sounds like fantasy. Don't you need to be out and about for work etc.? And is your KH a member here?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

a long term goal of mine is to figure out how to use a ribbon cable and a heavy duty shock collar to make a tamper proof belt, whereupon the collar goes off if the ribbon is broken. I know that's the stuff of pipe dreams and wank fodder, but it's seriously possible with a little more knowledge of electronics than I have currently...
This would be possible with a solid state relay circuit (normally closed) using a single wire to shunt current to ground and hold the relay open- breaking that circuit would allow the relay to close and activate the shock-collar device. Unfortunately, this requires a constant current drain. In a constant power situation this isn't an issue but in a battery powered circuit...hmmmm, I'm starting to see a potential solution...it would require a separate battery to supply power to the relay circuit...now if *that* battery goes dead or is disconnected the shock is activated...so, *two* battery connections, wired in parallel to the relay circuit, allowing a fresh battery to be installed *before* the old one goes dead...yeah, it could work...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted