[sexy_cheese] The wife loves the idea...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
sexy_cheese

Re: [sexy_cheese] The wife loves the idea...

Post by sexy_cheese »

The way you have used chastity to help your Wife relax and be in control of when and how you experience sex
I am almost (but not quite) starting to regret this. The latest game we have been playing is a little too easy, and mrs sex_cheese has been getting quite into the role. Yesterday and today has been one long round of near continuous teasing and denial by her, and to a level which quite frankly surprised me. We had an intimate token drawn, and I lost the mini-game where I could be set free - and she found it hysterical.

Constant near touching of me, gentle rubs and suggestive comments have been flowing free from her, much to my desperate pleading. She even went as far as dangling the keys in front of me, teasing even further.

Tonight, after a couple of hours (!) of lying together, her doing all these things, she made a condition - I could be released - but no touching. "For a stretch about" she said. Needless to say, it was as exquisite as being locked up - until she decided she could play with me, and I could do nothing. This only lasted ten minutes before she quite frankly said "Right. Back in then. Now"

I obeyed. I love my wife. She's really enjoying it, and for her all the difficulties associated with sexual encounters are slowly dissipating. A brief discussion she said it was good for both of us, she needed to find laughter and fun in something she associated with being uncomfortable, I just need some controlling :D

My suspicions (which may come out in later days) is that she has the potential to be quite strict and domineering, which would make a very happy sexy_cheese. But we shall see ;)
0 x
"She waved the keys in front of me and with a sly grin said 'You'll never see these again unless I let you out'" - my wife.
sexy_cheese

Post by sexy_cheese »

A little update - the game is going well, although my nails do like to scratch the skin around the ring, meaning I have had to be chaste by honour rather than device. Which does to me make a big psychological difference. I'll write about that more at some point, because it's been interesting to experience that.

The wife is enjoying her role, and has taken to blindfolding me, releasing me, and taking me to the absolute edge before stopping. Several times. Then locking me up again. Maybe one day she'll tie me down, something I'd love her to do, but she is so vanilla the blindfolding is a massive step forward.

In terms of cage, I've gone custom! Yes, I've just plumped a few (!) euros on a Red Chilli London Tower, aptly sized based on the cheap cages I've used, and also some extra measurements to be absolutely sure of the size. When that arrives I will be sooooo super excited! I can't wait. Unfortunately, I will have to, even though I enjoy the next-day privileges of Amazon Prime, this will be worth it I'm sure.
0 x
"She waved the keys in front of me and with a sly grin said 'You'll never see these again unless I let you out'" - my wife.
sexy_cheese

Post by sexy_cheese »

Contentment.

It's a nice word, content. It's a nice feeling too. It's something I've been getting used to these last couple of weeks, as I spend longer periods locked. Of course, it has it's moments of being frustrating, especially when Mrs Sexy_Cheese decides to engage in a bit of teasing. Sometimes it's a simple fondle to check that I'm still 'caged up' with a quiet mutter of 'good'. Other times, it's more intense. But between those moments of sheer denial and sexual frustration, I feel content.

Being locked makes me happy. Not laugh out loud happy, but a mild happiness which feels normal.

Also, Mrs Sexy_Cheese has now gotten to the point where she would rather I was locked in my steel prison, as she now relates that to a much better behaved and controllable husband, knowing I can't (or won't) get up to any mischief.

BUT... This morning I had to get out on the motorbike, and it was so cold my balls decided they had had enough and forced their way (rather uncomfortably) back into the warmth of my body. Annoying.

And now, with lack of cage, I feel naked. Exposed.

I can't wait for my custom cage to turn up, as it will have a narrower gap between cage and ring, so (in theory) hopefully this will stop happening. Plus it's my custom cage, something I never dreamt of doing when I started this journey.
0 x
sexy_cheese

Post by sexy_cheese »

Still waiting for my new cage :( My legendary patience is almost starting to wear down... but I will persist. They said they've been busy, and that's obviously a good thing :) But I hope it comes soon, or I hear something.

In the meantime, some skin irritation occurred again, so had to spend some time out of the cage, much to the dismay of Mrs Sexy_Cheese, who constantly asked when I would be ready to lock up again.

Well, now I am, it feels good and I've discovered something awesome - Coconut Oil. It's great for lubricating, and is naturally antibacterial, and smells nice :D It's tricky to apply, but worth it as a single application seems to last me all day for comfort.

When Mrs Sexy_Cheese found I had locked up again, she did a fist-pump. I've never seen her do that before.
0 x
sexy_cheese

Post by sexy_cheese »

It's been a while now, and plenty of things have (and also haven't) happened.

I took a break from chastity, it's difficult when there's not really much of sexy times between me and Mrs (see earlier posts why). Throughout this break, the occasional though of locking up again kept coming back to my mind and to be fair, I did miss it.

The break was ultimately beneficial for me, as last week I finally started locking myself in my new custom cage once more. I was initially disappointed not because of the cage itself, but I had a little foreskin trouble. I'd taken the Prince Albert head option, giving 4 bars across the front. Not being a large dude in any way (I had to go for some very small measurements, the foreskin would push between the gaps, and create small oedema's on the skin.

So this time, I gave myself short 1-hour breaks a couple of times a day, not removing the base ring. This seemed to acclimatise me better, and now feels very very comfortable 24hrs a day now.

And another awesome benefit - I didn't have a testicle pop through on my motorbike! It was comfortable even then.

BUT

I stupidly left the keys (all of them) on the shelf in the bathroom. Mrs Sexy Cheese came to me dangling them, and asked 'Are you locked up again?' To which I said yes.

Thought nothing more of it until later when I tried to find the keys. I could not find them. She'd only gone and hidden them for herself. I'm being 'loaned' an emergency key for going to work (usually I work from home now, but this week I'm in a client's office). The key must be returned to her on my return.

My biggest wish is that she would be more involved in this - although she has done so in the past, it has seemed fleeting and it's difficult when we can't/don't really have lovemaking as part of our lives. One can dream of being a more submissive husband dominated by a wife, but making this a reality takes time, work and effort on both parties.
0 x