[ribertgropius] next step in my journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
ribertgropius

[ribertgropius] next step in my journey

Post by ribertgropius »

A month ago I finally took that first step in truly exploring being caged by my partner, and asked my partner if she would hold the key as we prepared to go to a birthday party with a kink-related theme. We had talked about my interest, and even that I had ordered a chastity device, but still had not found a way for me to truly experience what I longed for: to have her hold the key. It's not that she wasn't supportive, but as much as I wished otherwise, she was not going to take the initiative to lead me forward without me giving, at least initially, a nudge.

I spent a few weeks prior purchasing first a metal device, then getting a different size ring, then deciding to try a Holy Trainer to see if it would be more comfortable to wear for more than a day. The metal ones are intriguing, and long -term I would like to find one that works well for me, but the Holy Trainer is fascinating in that there is no visible lock; the entire package, once in place, is smooth with the locking mechanism concealed within, and even rubbing against my partner, or the sheets, there is no movement, no pinching, just....containment. So once convinced that I could wear it, I have been dreaming of the next step, and the party seemed to be the right opportunity to give her control.

To give some background, we are a switch couple, still relatively new to each other in staking out our individual roles as our relationship continues to evolve, with my role being primarily a dominant one enjoying her response to submitting to me. We have been active in the local kink community in terms of friendships, support, and attending play parties, and she is aware of my submissive desires as well as my enjoyment of dominating her. I think as in the case of many switch couples, there is that fear that my partner won't enjoy that "other side", and for me in particular, I was more than a little concerned about bringing this topic up and having her embrace leading me along this path.

But....she smiled when I suggested she carry the key, and in fact, enjoyed knowing that for the duration of the party, witnessing some pretty erotic displays by other couples, that I was "contained" inside my cage. She wore the key on a necklace throughout the party, and even shared with some female friends my predicament. And when we got home, she enjoyed releasing me to satisfy her, only to have me lock myself back up for the following day to enjoy her "Selfish Sunday," as we call it.

A couple of weekends have passed since, and I didn't want to press the topic, hoping that she would bring it up herself, but then decided I needed to once again suggest an opportunity to explore my surrender of control over my cock. This holiday weekend commitments entailed us being apart for four days, and so I asked her if she would be willing to hold my key if I locked myself in my Holy Trainer. And this time.....I gave her both keys, now confident that I could wear it for an extended period of time.

This is the first time I have not kept the second key on me "just in case" I needed to remove the cage for discomfort. And this will make four days that I have been wearing the cage 24/7, but this time, it is not my choice once I agreed to have her lock it on me.

I know for some this is just a baby step, but for me...OMG....what a mind-fuck! She has already informed me when I see her tomorrow night she WILL unlock me so I can satisfy her, but that does NOT mean I can orgasm, and once she is satisfied with my bringing her to climax as many times as she wishes, per my request to have her enforce orgasm denial for a week, the cage will be locked back in place.

It is such a different feeling to truly have it locked on me, and not be able to remove it. And to not be able to masturbate, to not be able to even touch my penis with the design of the Holy Trainer is...well...affecting me in ways I can't explain yet. I don't know where this journey is going, but I am both anxious and excited to be on it. We shall see what the future brings for both of us....

R.
0 x
ribertgropius

Re: [ribertgropius] next step in my journey

Post by ribertgropius »

EIGHT DAYS.

The long weekend turned into EIGHT DAYS. And the thing is....after the first few days and resigning myself to the reality that I wasn't able to touch myself, let alone climax....I felt like I could have been kept like that indefinitely.

Over that period, I became so attentive to her needs, and my desire to feel connected to her. I provided oral sex to her almost every night; caressed her; held her; and thanked her. And even the feeling of sliding against her with my caged cock, not able to feel anything but the tug on my packaged genitals was incredibly erotic and intimate.

I think her decision to free me after the eighth day was in part her desire to have me fuck her and feel my cock inside her again, and also, since we are a switch couple, a desire for me to lead her on her own journey for a while as a sub. It is a very interesting dance, and one that we talked about afterwards, how even being caged and teased, I draw great pleasure in giving back as good as I got.

I was so immersed into the feeling while wearing it, that frankly if she had said "no, I think another week would do you well," I would have celebrated the additional control, and in fact, when it was removed, in a way I felt a loss, almost a little depressed, no longer wearing the constant reminder of how we are connected.

It has been a couple of weeks since I wore it last, and we have talked some about the play. She tells me she really enjoyed seeing how much it did for me, and has become even more fond of my mouth giving her pleasure, as she grew to almost expect it every evening while I was wearing the device. But she also voiced concern about long term wear and skin irritation (she is a nurse) and the ability to clean properly, and so with her encouragement I have been looking and just purchased a MM jailbird with the desire to fine-tune it so that in theory it could remain locked on me indefinitely.

As I pointed out to her, just because she takes it off for me to penetrate her when she wishes to feel my cock inside her does not mean it cannot be locked back on! And for me, there truly is something about the feeling of being "owned" by my partner, of having my ability to respond to my desires controlled by her will. We will take things one step at a time, and I hope that as she becomes more comfortable with her being "selfish" and maintaining control, that she will also exercise her ability to tease me by not telling me when or for how long I will wear the device.

It is definitely an adventure....
0 x