[fortunatehusbandp4] Under Her Lock and Key (in Married Life

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Gymgenius

Re: [fortunatehusbandp4] Under Her Lock and Key (in Married

Post by Gymgenius »

Great report of your journey to becoming a locked husband. Seems like it is definitely the right time to go to a custom device. I can definitely recommend Mature Metal devices. Perhaps drop your KH a link!

Obviously a custom device is going to be a lot more expensive - but if sized correctly, you will be able to wear it much much longer- and still be able to keep clean with it on.

I look forward to reading your updates soon.
0 x
Chastity4don

Post by Chastity4don »

fortunatehusbandp4 wrote:8/7/15
It's insane the amount of power that a cage has on a man. After forwarding a few blogs to my wife (which she read), she has started to act on some of the D/s role play including:

- bring me my phone
- asking if she wants a foot massage and she responds with a forceful yes
- when I'm adjusting for tightness she says don't touch or time will be extended

I'm learning not to pester her with constant touching, massages and requests. Also I'm settling into her way or the highway, giving up control of that vital part of my anatomy. Last night I cleaned the kitchen while she relaxed on the couch, something unheard of in our house just a few weeks ago.

I'm waking up at night with raging hard ons and feelings of stretching or pinching in my balls. Am also reminded constantly that the HT is there due to the pushing it does on my pubic bone. I also realise no matter how much discomfort there is within my pants that no one else knows what's there.

Tonight I taught a class that I do each week and spoke for 2.5 hrs in front of audience, no one would have known any different.

I long for a good word or even criticism from my wife, I love her more than anything.
Great post! I too stand in front of crowds on a regular basis, while locked up, without anyone knowing the difference. I don't look at it as a "dirty secret" but a personal way that keeps me in check. I love for my wife to be dominant, although she is never rude, per se. She treats me with respect, but also is very dominant when and where it counts. She does laugh and tease me quite a bit, which I love!
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Gymgenius wrote:Great report of your journey to becoming a locked husband. Seems like it is definitely the right time to go to a custom device. I can definitely recommend Mature Metal devices. Perhaps drop your KH a link!

Obviously a custom device is going to be a lot more expensive - but if sized correctly, you will be able to wear it much much longer- and still be able to keep clean with it on.

I look forward to reading your updates soon.
I have had a Mature Metal Jail Bird for 4 years now. It is so easy to do a thorough cleaning in the shower that you truly could wear it . . . forever.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.