[NewbieMC] Pushing the Envelope

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
NewbieMC

[NewbieMC] Pushing the Envelope

Post by NewbieMC »

The start of my journey is summed up in my "Hello World" post:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6967&view=unread#p103280

This is still a very new experience to both my KH and I. Already the emotional benefits are clear. I am lucky that my KH is fully embracing the idea. It has been lovely to see her confidence growing on every occasion we spend time together. And I am surprised myself each time I am caged. I am naturally much more tender and loving.

Our love life has steadily grown more varied and interesting. In terms of orgasm ratio, my KH gets at least two or three each night we stay together. I have had one full orgasm, several ruined orgasms and lots of teasing/denial during the course of the last month.

Last night my KH divulged to one of her friends that I was caged. Her friend (very drunk) was openly flirting.with me and even touching my cage. I couldn't tell whether or not my KH was amused so really it felt awkward. Although it wasn't directly arousing, I do hope my KH got something out of it because I would find it quite a turn on if she did.
Practically there have been some issues. As mentioned in my Hello World post, my first stint was 9 days in the CB6000 with a one day break towards the end. I was really very sore after that and wound up breaking the locking pin as my key holder was half an hour away and the discomfort where the back of the cage rubbed the scrotum was too much to bear.

I have taken over a week to recover and tbh things are still not quite fully healed. I have just spent about 36 hours in a HT2 and although it is much more comfortable, it has ever slightly irritated the area where the CB6000 made me sore. Additionally the top of the cage presses firmly in the top of my scrotum and I am concerned that could make the HT2 unviable.

I would very much welcome comments on this thread as I keep it updated with my progress.
0 x
NewbieMC

Re: [NewbieMC] Pushing the Envelope

Post by NewbieMC »

It's one month today since I last made myself reach a full orgasm. That feels like an important milestone. It's something that will possibly never happen again, except under strict instructions from my KH.

I've never felt so in-love with or so contented by my KH as I do right now. I'm really hopeful that this becomes the status quo even if it means working at it. The emotional journey we're on seems even more exciting and consuming than the kink-journey, and that's saying something given just how kinky this weekend has been!

I'm living away from my KH. I'm guilty of several misdemeanours which not long ago came to a head. I took a decision to leave. At the time I thought there was no way back. Thankfully it didn't take me too long to realise what I was throwing away and I truly admire my (now) KH's courage in accepting me back and agreeing to make a go of things.

Fast forward just a few weeks, and I can't believe that I ever dreamt of looking elsewhere. I feel ashamed each time I recall what I did.

The purpose of this post is not to dwell. I've only touched some of the back story just to demonstrate some of the contrast between back then and now. Chastity started out as a way of showing my KH of just how much I was willing to do in order to win back her trust, in the long-term. It's started to become much more than that as even the discussions about it paved the way for us to talk more openly about many other things. And that's even before the behavioural changes, of which even after a short-time of testing and experimenting there's very little doubt.

I'd like to divulge some of my weekend to you. My KH, Mistress Jolie, started the day with a slight headache following a civilised Friday night out. Thus I wasn't expecting to be teased or to please, but I enjoyed a nice lie in holding and kissing Mistress Jolie. Whilst caged, I've found that there's so much more sensation and pleasure in skin to skin contact with my Mistress. In a way, my lusting and eagerness to achieve my next orgasm have been replaced by what I can only describe as longing. I'm grateful for and much more contented by every touch and caress, whether it's giving or receiving.

I think Mistress must have felt very happy and content with the attention I gave her. It wasn't long before she was aroused and I was kneeling between her legs, still caged. She remarked how she liked the smooth sensation of the HT2 pressing against her clit versus the CB6000. With my cage now pushed just inside her, I reached down to gently rub Mistress' clit, keeping eye contact so I'd know the moment she wanted me to stop.

Before long, Mistress instructed me to retrieve the glass dildo from the draw in which we keep our 'toys'. I immediately retrieved it. Mistress asked me to 'fuck her' with it. I think she realises that the act of doing this whilst I'm caged incredibly frustrates me when, if it were not for the cage, it would be my (her) penis inside her. It wasn't long before she reached what looked like a satisfying orgasm.

I was then instructed to make her coffee and breakfast.

Later that morning morning I was released from my HT2 for a clean up and inspection. Turns out I was still a bit sore in some places after the CB6000 experience, so I was left out of my cage. It was a little dismaying, but with the experience of being caged fresh in my mind, I spent the remainder of the day trying to maintain that mindset.
Last edited by NewbieMC on Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
NewbieMC

Post by NewbieMC »

Saturday turned into a lovely day together, at least from my perspective. It wasn't particularly special in terms of what we did but the fact we were in each others company was enough for me.

Early evening, I cooked dinner. Mistress Jolie insisted on helping tidy the kitchen afterwards whilst I took care of another small job for her. We then walked the hound and then finally sat down. I took the opportunity to turn the laptop on and start looking at tattoos. Shortly after getting the CB6000, Mistress had the padlock engraved with her initials and the words "Don't Fuck Up" as a reminder to me. I really liked having her initials attached to my body both as a mark of ownership and also commitment. This was almost as important to me as chastity itself. Sadly, the HT2 doesn't use an external padlock, so upon ordering it I told Mistress that I wanted to have a tattoo. Thus we looked through a number of designs and wrote an email to a nearby tattoo parlour that had been recommended to us. I can't wait to proudly see my mark and be reminded of my commitment/ownership.

I then showed Mistress some of the posts here and also the other place. This lead to some more very open discussion ... the conversation was more around the emotional aspects of the relationship and how noticeable the change in my behaviour was after I was caged on Thursday evening. I was almost tearful with the way we were communicating. I've never felt so connected to anyone.

It was quite late by the time Mistress Jolie and I got to bed. I knew I was going to be happy with a kiss and a cuddle. I wasn't prepared for any of what happened next...
0 x
NewbieMC

Post by NewbieMC »

I will just have to leave it there for tonight ... (sorry!)

There are two things I just want to say:

1) It's lovely to see Mistress Jolie so content and happy
2) I love the way that our love life is now so truly a 'love life' and not just a sex life or just something we do
3) In many ways, the emotional part of the journey is more important and more satisfying than the sex/kink
4) I never realised that non-penetrative sex could be so much fun

Sorry, that's four things.
For now, Goodnight all :)
Last edited by NewbieMC on Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Jolie

Post by Jolie »

You stopped before the good bit!

Thats how I roll too :)
0 x
NewbieMC

Post by NewbieMC »

Jolie wrote:You stopped before the good bit!

Thats how I roll too :)
It's all in the tease :)
0 x
NewbieMC

Post by NewbieMC »

Well my day has been made up already by Mistress Jolie's "Hello World" post.

Here's the continuation from post number 3. We were late going to bed. We entered into the usual bed time routine, Mistress went to brush her teeth whilst I fetched us both a glass of water and turned on the bed side lamps. Then I wondered off to brush my teeth, after which I slipped into bed next to Mistress Jolie wearing a t-shirt and my usual underwear. Mistress Jolie cuddled up to me and I extended an arm around her, pulling her close to me whilst she lay with her head on my chest. Immediately I felt I was missing out on skin-to-skin contact. I asked to be excused for a second whilst I rectified my mistake and removed my T-shirt. I lay back down and immediately Mistress started to slip off my underwear. I confirmed with her that she wanted them gone and help her slide them off. We resumed tenderly kissing and cuddling, Mr. Dribble still uncaged but under control.

I kissed Mistress on the forehead and stroked her hair. Two things I know she finds very soothing. Some time later I closed my eyes, content and ready to go to sleep. Mistress however had other 'evil' ideas. I felt her hands softly running down my body, and then up my thighs. Before long she was stroking my perineum and then alternating between squeezing my (her) balls and stroking my (her) cock. It wasn't long before Mr. Dribble responded, despite my deep breaths and trying to remain under control. Mistress firmly and expertly masturbated her penis, just too slowly to cause any build up but sufficiently enough to cause a real throbbing. By this time I was writhing, I couldn't help myself. After allowing me to writhe for a short while, Mistress stopped. When my writhing stopped, Mistress re-started, stopping again every time she felt me writhe or shudder. I learned exercise more control so she could continue without stopping, and she did. In fact, more than that, she got up and kneeled over me... she started to give Mr. Dribble head, teasing me with the soft caress of her lips on the tip of my (her) shaft and then flicking with me just tip of her tongue. It wasn't long before I could feel her taking me into her mouth and sealing her lips around me, moving them up and down in tandem with a hand lower down my shaft. I felt myself ejaculating precum into her mouth. Mistress stopped teasing Mr. Dribble again as she felt my orgasm nearing. Then before doing what I thought was the usual hug and roll, kissed my pre-cum back to me.

The hug and roll has become a bit of a standing joke between us. Even whilst we were 'vanilla' she would roll over for me to spoon her when she was content. Now the hug and roll seems to signify that that the tease is over, that in effect she is 'done with me'. I've grown very fond of this.

It was the first time I'd been touched for some time and certainly the first time Mistress has given me head whilst uncaged since we split up. I loved the sensation and pleasure, even though I was fairly certain I was not going to be allowed any kind of release. I was contented with how much I was longing for my Mistress, so much so that I didn't really want to be satisfied. I already felt Mistress was properly spoiling me with the attention I was receiving.

After Mistress rolled onto her side with her back towards me, I spooned her.. Again, I wanted to be close to her but not be a nuisance. I couldn't get Mr. Dribble under control and I was hoping she didn't feel pressured by his pressing against the small of her back. It turns out Mistress (again) had other ideas... she reached behind her and took Mr. Dribble in her hand, adjusting his placement slightly. She then reached behind my upper thigh and pulled me closer. This was repeated several times, until I was sure what Mistress wanted. I arched my back and gently eased my thighs forward, I could feel Mr. Dribble's sensitive tip pressing inmto Mistress' bottom. I could hear Mistress groaning and willing her body to relax. Her rectum resisting whilst she still pulled me into her was very arousing. I knew to be patient giving Mistress time to relax. I was groaning too, the anticipation consuming my entire body. Slowly Mr. Dribble eased in, just a little. As the writhing, groaning and yearning continued, I could feel Mr. Dribble sinking slowly deeper into Mistress, until at least half my (her) shaft was completely enveloped. I continued thrusting gently. Very gently as Mistress had not used any lubricant. Mistress' Rectum was tight. Very tight. The sensation was beautiful. I was breathing very heavily, my mind doing somersaults. I knew it was very unlikely that Mistress was going to let me ejaculate into her arse (and of course clean up my mess afterwards) but the thought was there and it was tantalising me. I suspected Mistress knew this was an ultimate tease for me. I've never penetrated her in that way so deeply before let alone cum thus. Just typing up the experience makes Mistress' penis uncomfortably hard in it's cage. Reliving the experience has been an absolute pleasure, something I've not been able to help but do during the idle moments of my day.

Mistress let me enjoy gently thrusting into her rectum for a little while, I could tell she was very aroused - more aroused than I'd seen her in a long time. I kept wondering how this was going to end. After a short while Mistress turned to me and said "That's enough slave". I bit my lip and took a deep breath, and slowly withdrew Mr. Dribble from the place where he was finding so much comfort and pleasure. I continued spooning Mistress for a short while and then lay on my back. Mistress left me alone just long enough as start thinking the session was over. As soon as my breathing started returning to normal, Mistress started squeezing my (her) balls and caressing my (her) penis. I think at this point I must have started moaning much more than I did with penetrative sex in our prior vanilla life. I was involuntarily trembling, my mind racing. I knew not to push or ask Mistress to continue each time she stopped. After the third or fourth time she edged me like this, I asked her just for a kiss. I felt like I'd become a true submissive, all I wanted was her kiss.

Mistress instructed me to retrieve the glass dildo from drawer from beside the bed. She placed it under my back to warm up and she lay on her side facing me with her upper leg across mine. Mistress crossed my arms across my chest and told me not to move them. Pinning them their and holding my available hand for a while. She then continued stroking Mr. Dribble and grinding against my thigh. I could barely breath at this point. Mistress then told me to slide the glass dildo inside her, which I did. She placed my arms back then continued grinding against my leg, not even making eye contact with me as I watched the expression on her face. Mistress was really indulging herself with out a care for my pleasure, I loved every second of it. She started rubbing her clit in tandem with the grinding, her moaning became louder, the grinding harder, the gyrating more frequent. I could feel myself throbbing from the tip of my (her) engorged cock right through to my extremities. My hands clenched and my toes curled. I was trembling hard with sheer longing and frustration yet somehow unbelievably happy at being teased so intently.

Mistress shuddered and gasped loudly as she came ... I sighed and bit my lip. Her orgasm was very deep, the whole bed shook and it lasted several seconds. Even some time later she was having aftershocks.

Mistress enjoyed her post-orgasmic bliss for a short while, whilst I trembled away not daring to move my arms. Once again she turned her attention to Mr. Dribble, edging me and stopping as soon as she felt my body start to tence. Mistress repeated this a few times more, occasionally allowing me to kiss her. After a whilst she let me drift off to sleep. And then abruptly awoke me each time my (her) cock softened and I drew my first unconscious breath, by raising a knee to the base of my scrotum. Occasionally gripping Mr. Dribble tightly to feel him instantly harden and throb again in her hand. She would tease me for a few seconds and then desist, repeating the whole process for what felt like an age.

Mistress was firm with me throughout the extended teasing, making it clear that I'd be punished if I moved or allowed my hands to wonder. She especially denied me the freedom to touch her large wholesome breasts telling me "it's been all about the breasts with you this week and thus you can't have them now".

I've never felt so teased. Even uncaged, I was able to continue submitting to it. I loved giving Mistress that power. Every second of it was absolutely ecstatic. I was allowed to sleep uncaged. I'm certain I stirred several times that night groping and fondling Mistress, in a way I wish Mistress had tied my hands before I fell asleep ... I find it hard to control those sorts of actions when I'm barely conscious.

When I first started to research MC, I thought it would be months and even years before Mistress and I would be enjoying experiences such as this. I'm completely awestruck when I consider how quickly it has helped* transform our love life and our relationship.

After all this typing, you might think this the end of the story but it really isn't. Sunday morning was again an experience that was delightful and filthy in equal measure. I look forward to filling you in on that experience but it will have to wait until my next post.

----
*I have to say helped, because there are other things we are trying to do too in term's of building and maintaining this relationship. But hell, Saturday night was simply amazing. Thank you Mistress.
Last edited by NewbieMC on Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Jolie

Post by Jolie »

I remember telling you that you had to wash my glass dildo in the morning, too! :)
0 x
NewbieMC

Post by NewbieMC »

Yes, I shouldn't have neglected to mention that I have the duty of washing any toys that are used during our sessions.

So, Sunday morning. Inevitably, I woke up aroused and still a little frustrated. I cuddled and tenderly caressed Mistress in bed, being mindful to keep Mistress' uncaged penis under control. Shortly after I made Mistress her morning coffee and took the opportunity to brush my teeth eradicating my morning breath. I slipped back into bed and gave Mistress time to relax and enjoy her coffee. A short while later, I kissed her. She bit my tongue and held it, gradually digging her teeth in. This sent a signal directly to Mr. Dribble who quickly stood to attention. Mistress released my tongue and I kissed her neck and her shoulders. Then her chest and edging down the covers, her ample breasts.

Mistress slipped away the rest of the duvet and parted her legs. I duly knelt between them, and continued kissing Mistress softly on her lips. The kisses were electric and I was already breathing very hard. Mistress firmly gripped Mr. Dribble and slowly masturbated him for a short while. She let go and removed a pillow from underneath her head and wriggled down the bed. She wrapped her legs around my, pulling me down towards her and giving a clear signal about what she wanted.

I submitted, letting Mr. Dribble slide inside Mistress. I shuddered almost immediately, kissing Mistress whilst allowing myself to sink deep into her. It was immediately clear just how aroused Mistress was the fresh memories of the night before.

I started to thrust gently and Mistress instructed firmly that I was not to cum. That in itself aroused my further, and it wasn't long before I had to stop. Mistress out of no where presented me with the vibrating cock ring. I obliged, withdrawing a now very wet Mr. Dribble and slipping the cock ring on. I switched on the vibrator and biting my lip slipped Mr. Dribble back inside Mistress. Mistress immediately let out a long grown as I arched my back pushing Mr. Dribble deep inside her and pressing the vibrator against Mistress' clit. I held Mr. Dribble still for a while watching the pleasure on Mistress' beautiful features. Again I found myself biting my lip as Mistress seemed consumed with pleasure, almost as though I wasn't there. I began fuck Mistress gently, her hips writhing in turn. Mistress reached down to touch her clit and very quickly I felt her climax drawing near... with all my self control I thrust harder and faster. I pushed Mr. Dribble firm and hard into Mistress as she came... again an orgasm that lasted a micro-eternity. I held Mr. Dribble inside Mistress for as long as she allowed it afterwards, before she gently pushed me away.

Mistress instructed me to kneel beside her, which I did. Her penis was very, very erect and glistening with Mistress' wetness. Mistress again took a firm hold and instantly I groaned loudly, her intentions becoming clear as she stroked my (her) throbbing shaft very firmly whilst edging her breasts closer.

Mistress expertly masturbated Mr. Dribble until my toes curled and my eyes rolled back in my head. I could barely kneel I was so weak at the knees. I groaned, shuddered and trembled. Mistress very well judged my climax starting to arrive and abruptly stopped. I exhaled sharply but then to my surprise ejaculated in what was a delicious ruined orgasm. Even that felt better than many of the orgasms I'd experienced, especially the self-administered ones.

I ejaculated an amount like I'd never seen before, it ran all over Mistress' chest. She drew me down to begin cleaning it up. I diligently lapped away at her chest and her breasts, the spread was unreal. I kept licking and kissing with gratitude. Mistress did inform me after I'd missed some which somehow managed up behind her ear. I'm certain she will take that into account when she decides on my next release date.

I'd have almost sworn it was a full orgasm by the sensation, however there was no drop afterwards and my PC muscles did not contract. I also remained hard for around forty-five minutes afterwards. The prior evening's tease had certainly had an effect on me. I felt very lucky and grateful for Mistress' attention.

I was allowed to then go and make breakfast which we ate outside on the patio. Then I was told to get showered and ready to be re-caged.

Sunday turned into a very good day indeed.
0 x
NewbieMC

Post by NewbieMC »

Continuing on, sadly Mistress and I had to part company on Sunday evening - although I cooked her dinner and afterwards we went through some coaching exercises, discussed FLR and much to my surprise, Mistress gave me a date for moving back in. I was nervous, primarily because I don't ever want to slip into old habits. I want to give new habits and renewed courtship become well established first. Moving in day is a shade over three months away now I've had some time for that to settle in, I'm very excited about it.

Mistress and I have also discussed things like marriage. Given that prior to splitting up I was very frightened of any commitment, the prospect of marrying my Mistress now fills me with elation. I'm so fortunate that our future together looks so promising.

On Monday morning I woke up very very aroused after the weekends teasing. Thankfully I was still caged and after working through the long period of arousal, I had an overwhelming urge to submit to Mistress ... being slightly submissive I was getting accustomed to. This however, was something else. I was slightly emotional about it but in a positive way. Had anyone suggested I was a submissive just over a month ago, I wouldn't have been able to take it seriously. Now... there's one woman in my life and I'm happy to please her and submit to her in every way I can imagine.

The other interesting development was, having never had any real attracting to men in my life, that by Tuesday night start I to feel something I can only describe as cock hungry, albeit it slightly. It's not really gone away either.

Thankfully, on Tuesday night Mistress gave me something toward what I was craving. I visited Mistress straight after work and dutifully cleaned the bathroom whilst she made ue a nice dinner. We ate and then I ran her a bath. We spent some time together and then I tended to another task she wanted me to do. As the evening rolled on, Mistress uncaged me to inspect Mr. Dribble and check for any new sores developing. Mistress then instructed me to give her a good massage which I did, caressing every inch of her body and kissing her head to toe. I've learned that helping Mistress around the house and regularly giving her foot rubs, nice baths and massages really helps her levels of contentment and that in itself eases some of the relationship problems we used to have. The fact that I'm caged and occasionally instructed to do these things makes it all the more enjoyable. It keeps us in a perpetual cycle, at least thus far, of making each other happy.

After her massage, Mistress ordered me onto the bed, arse up face down. My heart raced as I moved into position. Mistress blindfolded me, and then took some soft cord and bound it around the base of my scrotum. She then tied either end around my ankles. I was head down, arse up, blind folded and unable to move my ankles. My heart was racing and I was breathing deeply.

Mistress then dribbled lubed over my arse and then inserted something new. The sensation was unfamiliar as it was so narrow. After some seconds, I could hear the noise of an air bladder getting squeezed and immediately the unidentified object slipped into my arse grew. And then it grew some more... this was a new sensation. Mistress reached under my body and firmly stroked Mr. Dribble. She stopped and then inflated the new device some more. By now it was stretching me and applying pressure to my prostate, almost forcing precum out of me.

I was groaning again, loudly by this point. It wasn't completely comfortable but the pleasure was immense. Mistress continued playing with Mr. Dribble and the unidentified inflatable object for a short time. Then, with some determination she placed a lubricated hand around Mr. Dribble and started masturbating him hard, relentlessly. I must have been squirming as much as I could in my position. I warned Mistress that I was going to cum, or at least I thought I was. The sensation was quite unusual with my rectum stretched and the pressure applied internally to my prostrate. I felt truly submissive and violated. Much to my surprise, Mistress continued going and I came hard... I could tell by the sensation Mistress had made me ejaculate a lot. An even bigger surprise given the sheer volume on Sunday morning. I feared that I'd ejaculated over all the sheets. I think I only realised how intense the experience was after Mistress removed the blindfold. It took a long time for my eyes to really focus on what she had placed in front of me and my head was very fuzzy.

My eyes eventually distinguished what I was looking at. It was Mistresses hand, full of my cum. Mistress ordered me to lap it up, which I did in a state of happy and dazed confusion.

I lay down on the bed propped up by pillows for a while before I was able to really talk. Mistress was keen to get my feedback and I could hardly put a sentence together. I felt like a true slave, although completely spoiled by Mistress' attention.

Mistress had made be her anal slut. In turn, I was a very content slave. On Wednesday morning before I left, Mistress recaged me. Now she is hinting that it could be some time before my next 'outing'.

Mistress has asked that I request for some feedback. I know it's not strictly in keeping with this board, but I would be very much obliged if one or two of you would offer a reply. Although this is my first time as a submissive, it's also the first time Mistress has ever been a domme, so I think a little encouragement would be very welcome.
0 x