[The Grinder] And now there are two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
The Grinder

[The Grinder] And now there are two

Post by The Grinder »

My HK and I have been having an on-going discussion about how things will proceed. On the subject of orgasms we are thinking that . . . .

I have given my wife the keys and now she is my key holder. She decides when and how I get an orgasm, they are hers to give - no longer mine to take when desired. So, any orgasm I get is a gift, a present from her.

People don't get presents every day, every week or every month. My wife muses, "How many times did you give me gifts in the last year? My birthday, Our anniversary, Christmas, Valentines day - that's four. Oh and a couple of unexpected surprises too. Sometime more than one gift for the occasion but not always. Sounds about right for you, a present every other month or so."

Lets see Grinder - - - You got an especially nice present just a little while ago, a shiny steel chastity tube. Seems like you shouldn't expect another present until our anniversary in October. But we have a trip planned for September where we have to clear airport security - maybe that's time for an unexpected surprise, we'll see.

So we are agreed? Right? Grinder could get the tube off his penis without the key if he wanted to. The KH could give Grinder the keys back if she wanted to. But none of that happened, so we are good. Grinder is happy to take care of his key holder's needs as she prefers. My key holder is happy to insure Grinder stays chaste for as long as it pleases her, in this case from now till the end of summer.

The Grinder

PS I will be sure to write a nice thank you note for every present I get. It is rude not to write a note, sometimes gift givers think their presents were unappreciated and do not send one the next time around if you forget to write.
Last edited by The Grinder on Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:44 pm, edited 6 times in total.
0 x
The Grinder

Re: [The Grinder] Testing Day

Post by The Grinder »

Today is testing day - the day we decide about using the Lori's 5 as a long term device. I have been locked for two weeks. It would be my last day to gracefully back out too. Depending on how hygienic the device is, this might be my last time out of the device till the end of 'boot camp'.

First up is an inspection of my penis and piercing checking for problems. We are thinking that any problems that show up now are red flags for things that might happen over the summer. Nothing alarming turns up. No rubs, nicks or edema. There is evidence of stretching on the piercing but no tearing or bleeding. It was not painful to insert studs into the piercing nor was it difficult. I was a little surprised at the lack of edema at the base of the tube or at the plate where the piercing is bolted to the tube.

I found several 'credible' sources that said no occasional cleaning would be needed aside from normal bathing. That was not our experience. Perhaps it is a special case for our device. The locking screw has a small air space that collects fluids that leak from the piercing. It isn't much but it didn't take much to cause foul odors. I also found the start of a layer of dead skin collecting where the tube covers the shaft.

So it was decided that cleaning is required every ten days to two weeks. That means that I take the device off, wash it with special attention to the locking mechanism and a full wash for me in the shower, then dry off and put it back on. Otherwise we are comfortable with trying this for an extended period.

The penis only device is working out differently that the ball trap contraptions we tried before. Most important - no moments where my testicles get mashed/pinched/pulled. There are plenty of times I forget that I have the tube on. I can get partially erect with essentially no pain / discomfort. I have not been able to get any satisfaction with vibration or e-stim or manual manipulations. Not that it wasn't exciting but I wasn't getting more than half way there. Morning wood is interesting when I can't touch any of the dense nerve areas of my penis.

I have to be very aware of gravity and dynamic loading. There is a half pound of metal held by friction, one hard yank would be all it took for the load to be mostly on the piercing. I am using a jock strap as my active-wear, which works great for moderate activity.

The Lori tube is a different approach to orgasm control. Most devices are confining, aimed at preventing erections (or at least sharply limiting them). With effort and the right tools you can reach in and touch the 'fun' spots, enough to perhaps have some limited success if not a full throated roaring orgasm. The penis only device is focused on keeping sensation away from the frenum and it is quite effective at that.

The locking stud through my Prince Albert is a lot less trouble than I had feared it would be, though I can already tell a 4ga piercing would be a lot better than a 6ga piercing. it is also one of the biggest mind-fucks I have ever had. I can touch nothing but metal where I want to touch. The stud sticking out from my penis looks wicked, though it is absolutely not sensitive to motion (no wiggle, no transmission of force, really no sensation at all.) This is the first time I ever really thought I was trapped on the ride and had to take it through to completion.

There is not going to be an easy way to 'cheat' on my KH and have an unauthorized orgasm in the Lori's tube. I have permission, even encouragement to try. While I could get the tube off without the key*, I can't do it and remain undetected. And the one thing I 100% can't do is pull out and then slip back in.

The longest I had ever gone without an orgasm was a week prior to this (and I generally knew I could get off as desired if I were willing to cheat). These last two weeks have been a readjustment, more so as I kept failing at my attempts to defeat the tube. I wonder if I am going to wear out my welcome with my poor KH. She is getting a lot more physical attention from me than before. I find I am a lot more mindful of my secondary erogenous zone (the insides of my wrists of all things).

Looks like I have an adventure coming. I am not quite sure what to make of a summer without orgasms.

The Grinder

* The "key" for a Lori's tube is a custom screw driver semi-uniquely matched to the screw than holds the pin in place. The slots for the driver are deep and narrow. I doubt you could take a mold and create a fake key. The screw driver isn't nearly as sexy looking as a key and I can't imagine my KH wearing a screwdriver as jewelry. But it performs its function about as well as a lock and key would.

PS I am struck how big a difference there is between a Lori's 5 and a 5A. Yes there is a modest amount of extra weight with a 5A and likely extra hygiene issues because the bottom half of the head is solid metal rather than bars. But the practical difference is not being able to touch the base of your penis - by far the most sensitive unexposed part when using the Lori's 5. The 5A is a substantially more severe limitation of sensation. If money were no object, the 5A could easily be a moderate punishment device used in place of the 5. Not because it hurts but because I would be cut off from touching the last place that feels good.
0 x
The Grinder

Re: [The Grinder] Gravity is not my friend

Post by The Grinder »

The Lori's 5 is heavy, just short of half a pound.

The chastity tube has no support for this weight from a ball trapping ring. The weight is carried by the friction between the shaft and the inside of the ring. If/when that fails some part of the weight is transferred to the Prince Albert piercing. This is not fun or erotic and it is difficult to fix without taking the tube off. (and that means telling my wife that I have problems requiring special attention, which would surely reopen the questions about safety and her keeping the keys out of reach.)

My primary support is the Under Armor jock strap during the day and traditional tighty-whities at night. This works great for normal life though I wonder how it would work for something more active like jogging. The problems with gravity come when I am naked and unsupported (and more so when flaccid).

The tube draws my penis out and shrinks its diameter, which cuts down on the friction and potentially leads to slippage. Every motion is exaggerated due to the moment arm, a modest shift of weight on my feet means a swinging dick and dynamic loading always pulling the tube down the shaft and loading the piercing. I have to remain thoughtful any time I am unsupported. Any rapid motion is going to create an unhappy "whip cracking" effect.

These issues are not nearly so big a deal while I am turgid. But the weight is too much for my erection to hold up for long. I might get teased enough to pick the weight for a short while but I can't get fully aroused because the tube is exactly the size of my unaroused penis (so my head blows up nicely, the shaft grows longer and thicker at the base but for several inches there is no contest between stainless steel and human flesh.) I suspect this is humorous to my KH - it only takes a short while for her teasing to lose to the effects of physics.

I appreciate this is better than most other guys erection situation. Partial erections hurt in a ball trapping contraption. I get to have all the erection I can keep and the erection helps keep the load bearable longer. I really don't miss the early morning pinch/pain in my penis. Getting teased / aroused is just pure frustrating fun.

One issue that never saw coming is splashing down in the toilet. Maybe 'showers' often have the problem, but I am a 'grower' and didn't have such things happen to me. Now I have to evaluate every time I go to the bathroom and guess if the distance from seat to water's edge is enough. It is a hygiene issue especially when I travel (and I have to pay extra careful attention to places that use a cleanser that works every time you flush. That stuff could be really bad news in all sorts of ways.) It is a PITA.

I wonder if the weight is going to create modifications of my penis. Even though it is supported most of the time, there is still some noticeable effect. I guess time will tell, but I will not know until I spend time out of the device and see if my penis rebounds to its old dimensions. And with my KH still thinking September, I might not find out the answer to this question for quite a while.

The Grinder
0 x
The Grinder

Re: [The Grinder] It has been four weeks now . . .

Post by The Grinder »

This is the end of my fourth week. Things haven't gone quite as expected (in a good way for the most part).

We had expected a lengthy testing period that would span the summer to see if there was any hope I could use the Lori's 5 for a long term device. Nothing we had tried before was wearable for more than a few days before it fell off / caused enough pain for me to cry uncle / rubbed open wounds / caused serious edema. The weight of the tube was daunting enough that I ordered a Steelworxx tube jacket to shave off a few ounces and get a tube 0.04 inches smaller.

That isn't how it worked out. I put the tube on May 16th. A week and a half later it came off for a wash and inspection. The inspection showed nothing - no rubs, no edema, nothing. Ten minutes later I am back in the contraption and haven't been out since. We found I can clean stale urine out of the portal for the piercing with a q-tip by taking the screw out when it starts to stink - did that once too but it offered not even a moment of freedom. I wonder if we will even bother trying the Steelworxx tube coming at the end of the month.

So I had not really been mentally expecting my last orgasm to be mid-May. The summer was going to be a fun time playing with MC but nothing serious while we figured if either device had a hope of being useable for more than a short run.

Instead, it looks like I am not getting released until vacation in early September. I guess my KH isn't going to change the plan, I get my keys back wrapped in a gift box on special occasions. Maybe I should count myself fortunate that we are traveling - our next special occasion is a month later in October. My wife is well past menopause and not nearly as interested in sex as she once was. I suspect she isn't going to be greatly inconvenienced by me being out of commission. She has her fancy vibrator and all the oral she wants. My problems are my own.

Life in a chastity tube has been easier than expected. I do have to be aware of gravity, but otherwise I do what I want. We even go to work out in the pool a couple of times a week. There aren't any changes aside from a few hygiene issues.

The tube is a totally different experience than a ball-trap device. I get erections, well semi-erections, when aroused. There isn't any pain or discomfort or discipline from the contraption. I can't touch any parts of my frenum and barely touch much of anything past the base of my shaft. While I might get excited, there is no chance to get enough stimulation for an orgasm.

Morning are "interesting". Morning wood is inevitable. The tube acts a little bit like a cock ring. Once my head engorges with blood it tends to stay that way. The erection isn't complete and has no hope to resist the half pound of steel encircling my penis. All of the lazy, sleepy things I once did to greet the day are lost. I reach to touch myself and can't get to the parts I want. I have an illusion that I can feel a slight touch through the tube wall but that seems really unlikely. It is frustrating, humiliating and a little scary / little exciting.

The thing that gets to me the most is the steel post extruding from the end of my penis. I can see both ends of the stud piercing me. I can touch them. But there is not even a minimal wiggle with the screw tightened. It is a visual proof that things are more serious.

The stud is essentially impervious to attack, the vulnerable spot is the screw. This isn't anything like the $2 padlocks on my other devices. Those were little more than cosmetic. The screw is a security screw and designed to strip if tampered with. If I want out, its going to take some effort and will surely destroy the screw. (it also has the potential to go really wrong if I countersink too deeply the head of the screw might shear off and now I'll have to drill out the entire shaft of the screw to get the pin out.) I have given this some thought - the security method on a Lori's tube is harder to overcome and more risky to try. It is a far greater leap than using a bolt cutter on an exposed pad lock.

(and let me say that anyone considering epoxy on this device better think long and hard about it. A 10th of an ounce of a bonding agent comingled between the screw, piecing pin and steel support structure is going to be damned hard to remove and certainly going to cause pain, discomfort and the incur the risk of damage. Break off the screw if you must, but epoxy is going to end up causing a world of problems if you ever need surgery or need to be catheterized.)

I haven't had much of any precum. This was a shock, since my other devices always had me dripping. I can't explain why this might be. I surely get excited and a month is a long time. But it just isn't happening. Not a big deal, just another difference.

Lust is a funny thing in chastity. I certainly am not crazy mad in lust all the time. And I am not on a hair trigger all the time. However, the oddest things will set my blood on fire and once started things don't settle down quickly. The evenings can be the toughest. My KH always wants a body massage with her custom made lube. Its sensual and I always get aroused. Once upon a time we would end with sex or I could masturbate, but now all I get is turned on. The scent of the lube is durable, it lingers for several hours by design. I have that scent mentally linked to sex and orgasm. This is the hardest part. I am all ready for sex and have decades of "training" that I am going to get some sort of orgasm. But that isn't happening now. Every time I get a hit of that scent, the erection regrows and that gets frustrating.

Be careful what you wish for . . . .

The Grinder
0 x
The Grinder

Re: [The Grinder] Old habits

Post by The Grinder »

Old habits die hard. And I find all sorts of sexual habits that I never paid much attention to, but now they are interacting with my chastity device and not going as expected. On the good side, I have been able to adapt my sleeping positions while I learned what does and doesn't work well with my Lori's Tube.

The penis only device doesn't punish me nearly as much as the ball trapping contraptions. (Keeping in mind I never kept a ball trapper on for more than a week, so I never needed to learn to adapt at night.) Sleeping was an unhappy adventure since your balls were exposed and easily pinched any time you moved. The basic strategy was find a comfortable position and don't move for as long as possible. And as morning approached, your trapped penis tries to get a morning erection but is painfully held in place and sharply limited in expansion by the chastity device. A desirable feature for some folks but not so much for me.

My tube is heavy and I don't want to yank on it or make big dynamic motions. But I can sleep almost like normal - belly up, belly down or on either side. I sleep uninterrupted aside from dealing with my morning erection. (which I might have dealt with anyway prior to chastity.) Complete, uninterrupted sleep is a blessing and really a necessity for us to play with long term chastity. This isn't only for my benefit but my wife too. She sleeps lightly so if I am tossing, turning, restless it disturbs her sleep and that makes for a grumpy key holder.

We have three schnauzers who consider the bed as much theirs as a place for people. At night, I am little more than a bump in the road to the pillow piles. This is an issue for chastity play because a twenty pound dog can put a world of hurt on a man. The last time my wife agreed to play, I got stepped on by a dog in bed about four days into the game and ended up with a three week wound and a key holder who was done playing for months. Trying to protect my trapped balls from the dogs and all the other night time hazards proved difficult - old sleep habits roll me over and sooner or later things would go wrong.

The penis tube is dog resistant. Even when they step on me, or lay close on cold nights I haven't had a problem. I am still mindful of the potential for problems but so far so good. This turns out to be important to my key holder. She worries about what might happen if she isn't there and a problem occurs. Last time the dog wounded me was a little scary for both of us.

The Lori's 5 doesn't immediately punish erections. It might limit them by constraining the expansion of the top couple of inches of my penis, but that is not uncomfortable. Early morning wood works like it has for the last 40 years, sometime around dawn I get an erection. This is good thing for me - I am not looking for punishment for an erection, I just don't want to be able to orgasm without consent from my key holder.

Here is one of those old habits making itself known. I always was able to touch myself in the early dawn and enjoy a start of the day moment between me and my erection. If my wife or I were traveling alone, then this was often a chance to masturbate. If we were both sharing the bed, this might be a time for leisurely drowsy sex. But even with my wife sleeping soundly next to me I could touch and rub for a bit before starting the day or rolling over to sleep an extra hour.

These days things are different. The top two inches of my penis are sheathed in steel. I try to touch my frenum but none of it is exposed. In my delusions I think I can feel a whisper of a touch through the steel plate, but I know that isn't likely. My morning erection is a tease, an itch that can't be scratched. The head of my penis blows up to full size and lingers that way as the tube acts like a cock ring for my crown. This can be the start of a difficult day. My brain remember happy times, my erection holds the promise of sex but none of that can happen in the chastity tube.

We are an old married couple. Plenty of sexual encounters happened with no words spoken. I would flip an erection my wife's way and if she were so inclined we would play. I have tried that a few times with the Lori's tube on, knowing in my head things aren't going to proceed as they might have in the past but as I noted - old habits die hard.

If I am recumbent, my poor penis can't lift the weight of the tube off my belly. I swell up. I can roll the tube from side to side. Even with the friendly assistance of my wife, I can't get it "up". She finds humor in this, "how can you hope to fuck me if you can't even get it off your stomach?" Other times she just rolls her eyes, letting me know that I should be careful when I start something like this. In the end, the erection just peters out and rolls over to "die". I am still quite excited and interested but the eight ounces of steel wrapped around my penis is saying "not today, not ever while it is there".

A similar thing happens when I am upright. I engorge with blood. I can lift the tube a bit, but I can't hold up my share of the bargain. We have a huge two person shower with bench seating and often play a bit while bathing. It is quite frustrating to have a slippery, friendly key holder writhing around my crotch, holding out the promise of a fuck or blow job in the shower. But since I obviously don't want that, I can finish shaving her in the places she can't see well.

The Grinder
0 x
The Grinder

Re: [The Grinder] Better think twice

Post by The Grinder »

Something unfortunate almost happened today . . . . .

Today is an errand day where we run around the area getting things done that need doing. We have our ten year old niece visiting for a couple of days - cute, observant, innocent and fearless about asking questions you don't want to answer. Example: She asks if we think the minister at church is making things up about the afterworld and getting to see dead family members again. My wife tries to tap dance around the question, but our niece persists and ask specifically what we think. Yikes!

So the plan for the day was breakfast tacos, garden center, car dealership for inspection and oil change, pick up new license plate stickers for the cars, car wash, grocery, drop off niece and done for the day. However there is a potential disaster waiting in that list. Anyone see what it is? Me either till the very last second.

How about if I note that the license plate stickers for our cars have to be picked up at the tax assessor collectors office. You know, that place with the four bored armed deputies running security on the off chance that terrorists will strike here at the county tax office. The public comes through revolving doors and then passes through security and its metal detector. Once you enter the building procedure is you pass through security - I can't say for sure if someone could walk in, see the deputies and just turn around and leave.

So we are driving in the parking lot explaining why we have to pay a fee to the government every year to operate our car to our niece. As I pass the roving guard in the parking lot, I realize the problem and suggest my KH should go in herself to pay the fees. She thinks we might all go in together as it is hot and there often is a wait. I insist gently, not able to really explain because of the niece in the car. She agrees and takes care of business without further questions. It isn't till after we have our niece safely at home that I can remind her why a security screen isn't a good idea packing a half pounds of steel.

Could be there isn't going to be a problem aside from an embarrassing private body search. But who wants to take that chance? The deputies are likely more professional than a low wage TSA screener. But they are really bored and a few of them know me from various venues. And there is every chance something would get said that catches the attention of my niece. Now those could be tough questions to answer!

Whew,

The Grinder

PS Now we are wondering about metal detectors at baseball games. We have late season tickets and wonder if that could be a problem. I am thinking it isn't a problem but it is perhaps worth checking out.
0 x
The Grinder

Re: [The Grinder] And now there are two

Post by The Grinder »

We received the Lori's 5 several months before my piercing was fully stretched, healed and suitable for play. This left ample time to consider how the device was going to work. As I have noted before, the Lori's tube is heavy - just under half a pound. This weighed on my mind enough that I ordered a Steelworxx tube jacket as a lighter chastity device that was roughly comparable to the Lori's tube (and about 0.03 smaller in diameter). It arrived nine weeks later as expected - today.

Thing is I have the Lori's 5 already in use. Aside from one safety inspection late May, it hasn't been unscrewed in a month and a half and was not scheduled to be removed for the rest of the summer. We all know the excitement that comes from a new contraption in the house. The itch to put it on and try it out . . . and that Steelworxx tube has a wicked hooking PA lock that was intriguing.

My wife is out of town for a bit. We typically talk several times a day just to share stories and check in. Not really thinking this through, I mention that the new chastity device has come in. Her reaction? So what? "Write me a note and tell me why we would ever need it. You told me the Lori's tube worked like a dream and wasn't a problem."

Well dang, that was a quick end to the urge to test drive the tube jacket. I couldn't figure any good reason why my key holder should switch horses in the middle of a session. I have tested a number of options and can't orgasm in the Lori's tube - vibration, e-stim, manual manipulation, prostrate/anal - nothing worked. I found a daily cleaning regimen that works well enough that we aren't bothering with temporary releases for cleaning. The weight is an issue, but with proper supporting underwear it isn't an insurmountable problem. ( and I think my wife enjoys laughing at me when my half-full erection meets a half pound of steel and slowly loses.) Truth is, there is a subtle, seductive humiliation to having the weight bolted to the end of my penis. I don't notice it much, but when the Lori's tube wants to move, my penis has no choice but to follow. I never knew how pliable a penis was - that weight can twist me almost 360 degrees and contort me like a pretzel. It isn't painful but my opinions on the matter don't matter.

So I can't think of anything to write that justifies getting the tube jacket in play. I am not sure when I'll get to try it out (or even if we will try it out). The Lori's tube works and the couple of ounces of weight saved doesn't seem to be a decisive factor. My key holder is very much of the mind - lock it and forget about the device. The fun part is the extra attention and getting to torment her husband. Why mess with success.

So there isn't going to be a detailed review of the Steelworxx tube jacket any time soon. My first blush impression is Lori's products are more "custom made" by people who fully appreciate how subtle details make a big difference. The Steelworxx product was less expensive, faster delivery and clearly handmade by someone who understands male chastity but maybe hasn't worn the contraptions themselves for long periods of time. The edges aren't flared, the inside surface of the tube is bright/shiny rather than lightly textured for friction. The curvature of the PA hook is a bit sharper than my barbell - God it looks fierce, but that might not be a good thing for day to day wear.

A parting thought - my wife mentioned that she found a good place to hide the keys, a place I would not find and might not be able to get into. She doesn't expect to need them till September and didn't want them to get misplaced. I am wondering what happens if she can't quite remember where her good hiding place is? We would be finding that out just a few hours before flight time. She didn't like my original suggestion of brightly colored double combination case that couldn't get lost. Oh well, it isn't my problem for now.

The Grinder
0 x